Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Alex Jones, Elon, Andrew Tate & Vivek on Twitter Spaces

Banned
    Load Metric

Alex Jones, Elon, Andrew Tate & Vivek on Twitter Spaces

Load Metric
    absolutely peak nightmare blunt rotation.

Comments

Krypt: just imagine
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Silver
    Load Metric
    LMFAO Marty likes to bitch about fake media but then likes Alex Jones. You can’t make this shit up!

Name:  E1E99A11-9F3E-4B13-B65B-73BBF65823B7.jpeg
Views: 234
Size:  869.4 KB

Comments

tyde: not once have I ever bitched about ‘fake media’ TDS poster boy

Banned
    Load Metric
    I like free speech

period

keep spinning David

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I like free speech

period

keep spinning David
    Spinning? I’m not spinning I am literally laughing that you try to portray yourself as some sort of intellectual. The reality is you have a cult-like obsession with the orange man. Replying anything about Biden or calling me a liberal, etc….is non-responsive. Opposing Trump doesn’t make one a Biden fan or a raging liberal.

Do you ever wonder why so many prominent republicans are opposed to him? You’ve been saying lately that the military loves him yet, everyone that served as his Secretary of Defense now opposes him. In fact all 10 living ex Secretary’s of Defense oppose him.

His Secretaries of State all oppose him, 3 out 4 Chiefs of Staff are against him…the list of cabinet level officials that served under him and now oppose him is long.

But hey don’t believe any of them, Marty spent hours listening to Alex Jones and Steve Bannon so he has figured out the truth!

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  16F62AE5-6877-4981-B730-DDA3813A8473.jpeg
Views: 197
Size:  228.7 KB

Comments

hutmaster: You lie more than your leader

Banned
    Load Metric
    JUST IN: After blasting the media for their coordinated smear campaign, Alex Jones tells Elon Musk that he'd like to use X to raise millions of dollars for gun safety awareness for Sandy Hook families.

This is the side of Alex Jones the media will never show you.

"The media ran a year of articles attacking [Sandy Hook victims] in my name, saying things I never said as a straw man, enraging them against me."

"They've been victimized, they've been manipulated by a PR operation and so I would love to come on X with the families."

"I'd love to raise money on this show or your show, Elon, or any of them. I'd love to come on here and raise them $10 million for gun safety awareness next week."

Comments

Pablo: dude

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Alex Jones is basically an act. He fucked up by taking the act too far with the Sandy Hook stuff, and ended up paying for it.

That's pretty much it. He's not to be taken seriously.

I did enjoy when he was paying listeners $5,000 to interrupt Bill Clinton speeches by screaming, "BILL CLINTON IS A RAPIST!!"

That was funny -- and true. The rape of Juanita Broddrick never got enough attention, and seems to be a credible story.

But most of Jones' other stuff is nonsense conspiracy BS.

Load Metric
    Name:  ezgif-4-fda178d8eb.gif
Views: 168
Size:  4.09 MB

Gold
    Load Metric
    I wonder how much of Elon's personal $$ will be dumped into twitter to keep it afloat.

It kinda seems like he has given up on it becoming a profitable company.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post
    I wonder how much of Elon's personal $$ will be dumped into twitter to keep it afloat.

It kinda seems like he has given up on it becoming a profitable company.
    Most of the ads are Chinese scam companies. They're basically either selling shit products which don't work, or are engaging in a form of price markup or drop-ship scamming, selling goods at 2x the price you can find them elsewhere.

Much of this isn't Elon's fault. The left unfairly attacked a lot of his changes as "promoting hate speech", and they shamed spineless corporations into pulling their ads.

Still, that's where we stand today. Elon loves Twitter and will keep losing $ on it, as long as his other businesses are profitable.

I know how it is to be in your 50s, and why you'd choose to run a controversial site you enjoy at a loss.

If necessary, he can bring it down to a skeleton crew, and run it fairly inexpensively. He already cut most of the fat when the took over, but there's more to cut if necessary.

Load Metric
    remembering your twitter password to your unused account for the last 5 to seven years would be worse than pointless. quitting is good. Fuck Elon.
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Banned
    Load Metric
    free speech is an absolute

there are no concessions

our forefathers made this very clear

a singular narrative equals dystopia and an Orwellian nightmare

truth is very uncomfortable
    Last edited by tyde; 12-10-2023 at 11:12 PM.

Banned
    Load Metric
    anyone celebrating censorship and cancelling those who speak their minds are cowards

the first amendment exists to preserve the right to say uncomfortable things

Alex is a psycho

but he has the right to speak

only huge pussies attempt to squash the opposition by cancelling their voice

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    It's pretty amazing how readily the dumbo public accepted Twitter's banning of Donald Trump -- then a sitting US President.

This was 2 days after January 6, and supposedly his ban was for the "safety of the people", which was absurd. If the President is such a danger to the people of his country, banning him from Twitter isn't going to stop him from doing the tremendous damage you fear.

At the same time, other world leaders who directly called for violence or genocide were allowed to stay on the platform.

This was strictly a political banning, and to actually ban the US President from what bills itself as the "electronic town square" was unconscionable. But so many people ate it up as a reasonable move, due to TDS.

I was not happy with Trump's post-election antics, and he cost the GOP 2 Senate seats in Georgia, as well as damaged the party's reputation in general. His words inspired (but did not direct) a bunch of idiots to do a really stupid thing, and invade the US Capitol, and he didn't do enough to tell them to stop and go home.

However, never did I think banning or censoring him was the proper answer, and it's absurd that anyone ever thought this was the right solution.

But banning and censoring was very big in 2020/2021, so people just kinda swallowed it and moved on.

Say what you want about Elon's version of Twitter, but the previous regime was so biased, hypocritical, unfair, and smarmy, I can't see how anyone believes Elon's version isn't an improvement.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It's pretty amazing how readily the dumbo public accepted Twitter's banning of Donald Trump -- then a sitting US President.

This was 2 days after January 6, and supposedly his ban was for the "safety of the people", which was absurd. If the President is such a danger to the people of his country, banning him from Twitter isn't going to stop him from doing the tremendous damage you fear.

At the same time, other world leaders who directly called for violence or genocide were allowed to stay on the platform.

This was strictly a political banning, and to actually ban the US President from what bills itself as the "electronic town square" was unconscionable. But so many people ate it up as a reasonable move, due to TDS.

I was not happy with Trump's post-election antics, and he cost the GOP 2 Senate seats in Georgia, as well as damaged the party's reputation in general. His words inspired (but did not direct) a bunch of idiots to do a really stupid thing, and invade the US Capitol, and he didn't do enough to tell them to stop and go home.

However, never did I think banning or censoring him was the proper answer, and it's absurd that anyone ever thought this was the right solution.

But banning and censoring was very big in 2020/2021, so people just kinda swallowed it and moved on.

Say what you want about Elon's version of Twitter, but the previous regime was so biased, hypocritical, unfair, and smarmy, I can't see how anyone believes Elon's version isn't an improvement.

the fairest election in history.

Load Metric
    Glad to see Jones back. To me he never shouldve been banned however this discussion about unbanning the admitted nazi clown and misognistic dick Gen Z Fuentes needs to never happen. Dude is toxic and literally feeds the leftist trolls like an all you can eat buffett.

Hes legitimately the poster child for everything the progessives accuse all Trump supporters of being. Obviously not true but he gives them too much ammo and besides he's literally sworn to be out to destroy and reform the GOP into a far right pyscho mess. Dude is even an antisemitic POS whos denied the Holocaust.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Glad to see Jones back. To me he never shouldve been banned however this discussion about unbanning the admitted nazi clown and misognistic dick Gen Z Fuentes needs to never happen. Dude is toxic and literally feeds the leftist trolls like an all you can eat buffett.

Hes legitimately the poster child for everything the progessives accuse all Trump supporters of being. Obviously not true but he gives them too much ammo and besides he's literally sworn to be out to destroy and reform the GOP into a far right pyscho mess. Dude is even an antisemitic POS whos denied the Holocaust.
    Jones grifting off those dead kids and significantly adding to their parent's misery when he already was established is really hard to beat.

Silver
    Load Metric

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The problem with Trump is that he is a calculating master manipulator. I’m willing to bet he doesn’t truly believe that everything said about him that is critical is a lie. He follows the idea that if you tell a lie long enough people will begin to accept it as the truth. This idea is often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

Trump calls everything critical of him “fake news.” He has labeled pretty much every major media outlet as fake news. He has even called FOX fake after they ran critical segments. He has done this so often and for so long now that his supporters no longer believe anything but what comes from his mouth. A large segment of his base look to people like Alex Jones or Steve Bannon for what they think is the truth. Even Q’anon has a large following of Trump supporters.

His actions in doing so are completely opposite of how a President should support a free press. You can’t claim to be all about free speech when your leader has declared the press to be “the enemy of the people.” The constant attacks on the press by a sitting and now ex-president is a huge danger to our democracy.

There may have been some irregularities in the last election but ZERO evidence has been presented of any grand conspiracy or large enough irregularities to have altered the outcome. Yet millions of Trump supporters will still claim that the election was stolen based on Trumps word, not on any actual evidence.

Trump is a huge danger to this nation. Any student of Political Science knows that a Machiavellian leader is a poor choice to lead a nation especially the USA. Stalin was a Machiavellian leader…he felt the ends justified the means, he sought to crush his opposition and had no regard for morality. Sounds a lot like Trump. You can like his policies and still recognize he isn’t fit to lead.

I find it damning that on Jan. 6th after rioters were inside the capitol and many were calling for Pence’s head. It was a scary enough situation that guards in Pence’s Secret Service detail were calling loved ones because they feared for their safety. Trump was informed of the situation and chose to do nothing. He sat
    I’m the White House and had lunch. When he finally did say something it was to say that Pence had let America down by not refusing to certify the election. (Something he Constitutionally had no power to do). He knowingly put Pence and his detail in even more danger. This is not the actions of a man fit to be president.

Im not a supporter of censorship and Trump should have been allowed to stay on Twitter but his actions towards the press in my opinion are more dangerous to our nation than his Twitter ban ever will be.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

sounds pretty based

Thread Information