Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alex Jones, Elon, Andrew Tate & Vivek on Twitter Spaces

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    It's pretty amazing how readily the dumbo public accepted Twitter's banning of Donald Trump -- then a sitting US President.

This was 2 days after January 6, and supposedly his ban was for the "safety of the people", which was absurd. If the President is such a danger to the people of his country, banning him from Twitter isn't going to stop him from doing the tremendous damage you fear.

At the same time, other world leaders who directly called for violence or genocide were allowed to stay on the platform.

This was strictly a political banning, and to actually ban the US President from what bills itself as the "electronic town square" was unconscionable. But so many people ate it up as a reasonable move, due to TDS.

I was not happy with Trump's post-election antics, and he cost the GOP 2 Senate seats in Georgia, as well as damaged the party's reputation in general. His words inspired (but did not direct) a bunch of idiots to do a really stupid thing, and invade the US Capitol, and he didn't do enough to tell them to stop and go home.

However, never did I think banning or censoring him was the proper answer, and it's absurd that anyone ever thought this was the right solution.

But banning and censoring was very big in 2020/2021, so people just kinda swallowed it and moved on.

Say what you want about Elon's version of Twitter, but the previous regime was so biased, hypocritical, unfair, and smarmy, I can't see how anyone believes Elon's version isn't an improvement.
    The problem with Trump is that he is a calculating master manipulator. I’m willing to bet he doesn’t truly believe that everything said about him that is critical is a lie. He follows the idea that if you tell a lie long enough people will begin to accept it as the truth. This idea is often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

Trump calls everything critical of him “fake news.” He has labeled pretty much every major media outlet as fake news. He has even called FOX fake after they ran critical segments. He has done this so often and for so long now that his supporters no longer believe anything but what comes from his mouth. A large segment of his base look to people like Alex Jones or Steve Bannon for what they think is the truth. Even Q’anon has a large following of Trump supporters.

His actions in doing so are completely opposite of how a President should support a free press. You can’t claim to be all about free speech when your leader has declared the press to be “the enemy of the people.” The constant attacks on the press by a sitting and now ex-president is a huge danger to our democracy.

There may have been some irregularities in the last election but ZERO evidence has been presented of any grand conspiracy or large enough irregularities to have altered the outcome. Yet millions of Trump supporters will still claim that the election was stolen based on Trumps word, not on any actual evidence.

Trump is a huge danger to this nation. Any student of Political Science knows that a Machiavellian leader is a poor choice to lead a nation especially the USA. Stalin was a Machiavellian leader…he felt the ends justified the means, he sought to crush his opposition and had no regard for morality. Sounds a lot like Trump. You can like his policies and still recognize he isn’t fit to lead.

I find it damning that on Jan. 6th after rioters were inside the capitol and many were calling for Pence’s head. It was a scary enough situation that guards in Pence’s Secret Service detail were calling loved ones because they feared for their safety. Trump was informed of the situation and chose to do nothing. He sat
    I’m the White House and had lunch. When he finally did say something it was to say that Pence had let America down by not refusing to certify the election. (Something he Constitutionally had no power to do). He knowingly put Pence and his detail in even more danger. This is not the actions of a man fit to be president.

Im not a supporter of censorship and Trump should have been allowed to stay on Twitter but his actions towards the press in my opinion are more dangerous to our nation than his Twitter ban ever will be.

look at this massive wall of Trump Derangement Syndrome jfc

not a single word addressing our current oatmeal brain ‘commander in chief’ driving this country into the shitter nor his handlers

fucking idiot

ORANGE MAN BAD !!

oh by the way dumbass Trump is dominating every poll across the board by massive double digits so eat a bag of dicks

Name:  DFA47139-C7BC-43C2-B314-252889D2378D.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  128.0 KB

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hutmaster View Post

The problem with Trump is that he is a calculating master manipulator. I’m willing to bet he doesn’t truly believe that everything said about him that is critical is a lie. He follows the idea that if you tell a lie long enough people will begin to accept it as the truth. This idea is often attributed to the Nazi Joseph Goebbels.

Trump calls everything critical of him “fake news.” He has labeled pretty much every major media outlet as fake news. He has even called FOX fake after they ran critical segments. He has done this so often and for so long now that his supporters no longer believe anything but what comes from his mouth. A large segment of his base look to people like Alex Jones or Steve Bannon for what they think is the truth. Even Q’anon has a large following of Trump supporters.

His actions in doing so are completely opposite of how a President should support a free press. You can’t claim to be all about free speech when your leader has declared the press to be “the enemy of the people.” The constant attacks on the press by a sitting and now ex-president is a huge danger to our democracy.

There may have been some irregularities in the last election but ZERO evidence has been presented of any grand conspiracy or large enough irregularities to have altered the outcome. Yet millions of Trump supporters will still claim that the election was stolen based on Trumps word, not on any actual evidence.

Trump is a huge danger to this nation. Any student of Political Science knows that a Machiavellian leader is a poor choice to lead a nation especially the USA. Stalin was a Machiavellian leader…he felt the ends justified the means, he sought to crush his opposition and had no regard for morality. Sounds a lot like Trump. You can like his policies and still recognize he isn’t fit to lead.

I find it damning that on Jan. 6th after rioters were inside the capitol and many were calling for Pence’s head. It was a scary enough situation that guards in Pence’s Secret Service detail were calling loved ones because they feared for their safety. Trump was informed of the situation and chose to do nothing. He sat
    I’m the White House and had lunch. When he finally did say something it was to say that Pence had let America down by not refusing to certify the election. (Something he Constitutionally had no power to do). He knowingly put Pence and his detail in even more danger. This is not the actions of a man fit to be president.

Im not a supporter of censorship and Trump should have been allowed to stay on Twitter but his actions towards the press in my opinion are more dangerous to our nation than his Twitter ban ever will be.

look at this massive wall of Trump Derangement Syndrome jfc

not a single word addressing our current oatmeal brain ‘commander in chief’ driving this country into the shitter nor his handlers

fucking idiot

ORANGE MAN BAD !!

oh by the way dumbass Trump is dominating every poll across the board by massive double digits so eat a bag of dicks

Name:  DFA47139-C7BC-43C2-B314-252889D2378D.jpeg
Views: 48
Size:  128.0 KB
    Marty is the poster child for Trumpanzees. He didn’t respond to a single thing I said because that would require some level of intellectual thought. Instead like his cult leader he just throws out insults. I don’t have to defend Biden to reject Trump.

Have another drink!

Name:  78701668-940F-436A-A146-DDFDF22DD43E.jpeg
Views: 39
Size:  1.58 MB

Thread Information