Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Taylor Swift -- good or bad role model for girls?

Load Metric

Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    you typed 11 pages on this todge my god who is your target audience here put this on twitter or something like what are you doing
    Conversation starting is necessary to keep a forum going.

Many guys here have daughters, so I’m interested in their opinions.
    pretty sure 100% of men with kids would sign up for their child to grow up to 80% of what t swift did .

Load Metric
    better then brittney bioch never showed her whoha

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    I get cardi b and Megan the stallion as more empowering role models.
    Cardi B and Megan Thee Stallion are HORRIBLE role models. They glorify being whores who are obsessed with money.GOOD role models is are Taylor Swift and Adele, people who rely on their talent, not being money obsessed whores.

Comments

country978:
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Load Metric
    I had a feeling this thread was a politically motivated smear. Since when has there been any concern about providing positive role models for American youth, lol it's absurd.
    Make no mistake, Druff's a politically saavy operative. Looks like Swift really stepped in it this time, she's going to be tougher than usual to Swift boat.
    Her days of praise from the media are over. With her i suspect they'll just pretend she doesn't exist and if possible hit her huge unrelated lawsuits.
    Name:  Swift.PNG
Views: 258
Size:  481.4 KB
    Israel supporters are circling the wagons on this Gaza crap, calling for a cease fire can end your fuckin career. Better suppress your white guilt on this one.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Yeah fuck her with that Gaza stuff.

You know where all that Gaza "charity" ends up.

Hint: Not with the civilians.

Silver
    Load Metric
    If things go badly for Taylor Swift with the Gaza Charity thing, she could just say something like,"I was just trying to be help with the Gaza Charity and was way over my head. It sounded like a good idea in my head, and ended up being a huge mistake that I didn't think through." Taylor is for the most part well loved, so I think she'd gain a LOT of forgiveness and favor if she said something like that. People would be like,"I totally understand what Taylor said. I myself also did stuff that sounded like good ideas in my head, turned out to be bad ideas on reality."
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I recently saw her do some hand slap dance with a friend at a football game after a team scored and it looked totally set up, immature and staged by the NFL. After that, totally lost any interest in Swift.
    Wait you had interest in her to begin with? Cause Ive always found her insufferable as a rule. But my opinion means nada

Load Metric
    Taylor Swift is fucking hot.

Hot women get everything in our society.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    Taylor Swift is fucking hot.

Hot women get everything in our society.

I wouldn't call Taylor Swift hot. Hot is Megan Fox. Taylor Swift is pretty in that girl next door type, like the kind a guy could bring to meet his Family. Megan is the Seductive type, the bad girl persona that you don't want to bring home to your family.

Load Metric
    Megan Fox used to be hot.

Now she's a fucking, crazy, insane whore.

Load Metric
    Wow, so RW propaganda hates Taylor Swift so much it is acknowledging climate change, now?

The 'worlds most carbon-emitting celebrity' sounds like an award Fox "news" would give out,
    not something they would criticize someone for.

How the F do you guys waste your time watching these stupid f'ing hypocrites.

Fox News
    Touchdown: Taylor Swift lands in Baltimore ahead of AFC Championship, jet belches tons of C02 emissions

Swift's flights to NFL games created 138 tons of emissions in three months, as the pop star continues to be the world’s most carbon-emitting celebrity, according to the New Daily.

https://news.yahoo.com/touchdown-tay...immediate=true
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    There has been some debate on Twitter recently whether Taylor Swift is a good or bad role model for girls and young women.

The points raised in her favor:

- She is a self-made billionaire

- She is authentic, and had a big hand in writing her own songs

- She is known to treat her assistants/staff very well, and is friendly/accessible to fans

- She has a wholesome look, and her songs do not promote promiscuity, drug use, or any destructive behavior

- She will occasionally use her influence to stand up for the little guy, such as when she threatened to pull her music from Apple iTunes unless they treated small artists more fairly

The points against her:

- She is almost 33, childless, never married, and does not seem to be headed to settle down, despite having an insane amount of money already

- Her songs often present a depressing and sometimes hopeless look into romantic relationships

- Despite her wealth and fame, she somewhat projects a perpetual unhappiness and frustration with life

- She has sold out to the Hollywood left and started parroting left wing propaganda, after many years of staying outwardly apolitical

So it's an interesting debate.

NOT A DEBATE. She's genuine. That's all that matters

You should know that and not even entertain this kind of thinking

Load Metric
    Shes squeeky clean I vote good

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    Wow, so RW propaganda hates Taylor Swift so much it is acknowledging climate change, now?

The 'worlds most carbon-emitting celebrity' sounds like an award Fox "news" would give out,

Fox News
    Touchdown: Taylor Swift lands in Baltimore ahead of AFC Championship, jet belches tons of C02 emissions

Swift's flights to NFL games created 138 tons of emissions in three months, as the pop star continues to be the world’s most carbon-emitting celebrity, according to the New Daily.

Absolutely nobody gives a shit about Her from a political standpoint.

Nobody is complaining about her being shown in the crowd.

The whole thing is a strawman to get weak minded people to view clickbait on a total non story.

Comments

OK2: Street Smarts™

Load Metric
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Daly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post

Fox News

Swift's flights to NFL games created 138 tons of emissions in three months, as the pop star continues to be the worldÂ’s most carbon-emitting celebrity, according to the New Daily.

Absolutely nobody gives a shit about Her from a political standpoint.

Nobody is complaining about her being shown in the crowd.

The whole thing is a strawman to get weak minded people to view clickbait on a total non story.
    My man, once again, one of us in a bubble. Where IÂ’m at, Taylor Swift is a psyop is the most prevalent story imaginable. Mind you, a good half these people were convinced last week that Balt-SF was guaranteed because of some color scheme conspiracy. The minute Baltimore lost, it went straight to this Swift as Dem operative narrative.

If you offered me a $100 to find a liberal discussing politics in my world on the internet, I couldnÂ’t find a single one. If there was a financial incentive to look for them, I guarantee I could find one thousand swift psyop posts just in my town

Comments

OK2: LOL

Load Metric
    Must be tough for the poker fraud eradicator (sometimes suppressor) to throw his tattered hat into the ring with Team Retard and back the most infamous fraudster in the country.

Getting cucked by Taylor Swift isn't sitting well with the olds, lol.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Inaugural Spring Classic Champion HoodedN's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Taylor Swift? Sure, I’d hit it.
    #ToddsPlan

Thread Information