Thread: 77 years old still coherent and owning skulls

Banned
    Load Metric

77 years old still coherent and owning skulls

oatmeal brain stumbling creepy Joe can barely walk across the White House lawn without faceplanting

Trump looking SHARP

https://www.youtube.com/live/AorEm24...Fo5vt-pTdpieev

dominating the polls across the board

Banned
    Load Metric
    lots of delusional TDS sufferers out there

don’t see a lot of Biden supporters

Name:  C14F38AD-91CA-45D1-B390-1C1F2BA1E6BE.jpeg
Views: 143
Size:  168.9 KB

maybe one of the 1400+ ‘lurkers’ here care to chime in

Load Metric
    I never ever listened to Alex Jones. It just never happened. Some component was if everyone else is doing it I’ll pass. I didn’t start with Tucker Carlson until he left Fox - except for the select clips offered here and I chose to pass on quite a few of those.

Tucker is a lot better post FOX and he just interviewed Alex Jones. I’ve heard snippets. Stuff I never heard before. The 9/11 bit is just fucking nuts.

Alex Jones says he has sources who claim Joe walks around nude at night. That Biden is pumped full of amphetamines for public appearances. This I believe wholeheartedly.

I feel dirty but I’m going in for the full Monty with this interview. Tucker and Jones. Oh, my.

Maybe I just wisely saved these two like a fine dessert for this very moment

Comments

tyde: lol :popcorn

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I never ever listened to a Alex Jones. It just never happened. Some component was if everyone else is doing it I’ll pass. I didn’t start with Tucker Carlson until he left Fox - except for the select clips offered here and I chose to pass on quite a few of those.

Tucker is a lot better post FOX and he just interviewed Alex Jones. I’ve heard snippets. Stuff I never heard before. The 9/11 bit is just fucking nuts.

Alex Jones says he has sources who claim Joe walks around nude at night.

I feel dirty but I’m going in for the full Monty with this interview. Tucker and Jones. Oh, my.

Name:  17BE1572-B87B-4A94-815F-990D8543C569.jpeg
Views: 139
Size:  217.8 KB

GAME TIME

paging Bart Hanson

Load Metric
    Yeah, Jone was completely cancelled which is end of empire shit. That such a poll exists would be alarming but free speech died sometime the past few years.

.gov censorship and everything else you never thought you’d live to see. you can’t resuscitate those kind of freedoms. we can debate that things will just bounce back but you’d end up looking stupid

Comments

tyde: coge as usual my friend

Banned
    Load Metric
    in before Jeffrey Epstein flight logs get released and the house of cards come crashing down

2024 is going to be some next level shit

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    in before Jeffrey Epstein flight logs get released and the house of cards come crashing down

I hate seeing tgull post those polls on the regular. They disrespect the chaos.

I agree that 2024 is going to be completely off the hook. There is so much in play right now. All these events can break bad and then you also have the likelihood for a black swan like never before.

who the fuck knows

as you say, “buckle up”

Comments

tyde: ‘chaos’ is such a huge understatement

Banned
    Load Metric
    Tucker looking like the best pick for VP

If its Trump/Tucker forget about it

lock stock and barrel slam dunk

Name:  BA7AE643-9C65-4F5F-8114-241677D363BF.jpeg
Views: 129
Size:  319.4 KB

Load Metric
    Why would Carlson want to be VP? He has the greatest life ever now. How could he be any happier as VP?

I had a funny thought - it might be like Michael Lewis being embedded with Sam Bankman Fried. Joking

Tucker is a religious guy. He believes in greater purpose. He talks religion in different settings than normally broadcast. Maybe he would believe in service to country.

Might be fun to poke around.

Both Tucker and Trump can communicate. They have the gift of commanding a room. Those two on stage on the same page would be crazy. They could be funny together too if they wanted to be.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's the problem with Tucker as VP.

He has much of the same fanbase as Trump. So they gain little, despite his big name recognition.

Trump lost in 2020 because he lost the moderate suburban female voter. There are a lot of these voters -- middle-aged women who are not liberal, and would usually vote Republican -- whom are turned off by Trump enough to vote the other way.

The recent abortion obsession by some of the GOP also hasn't helped, though you can't blame Trump for that, as he has generally steered clear of that issue.

Trump's best bet to win back suburban women would be to run with a female VP. Nikki Haley is a possible choice, but there are others. If he does choose a woman, it needs to be one without major baggage of idiosyncrasies (meaning no Sarah Palin types).

Nikki would definitely own Kamala really hard in the debates.

Load Metric
    Haley is the polar opposite of Trump.

I would not vote Trump if Haley were VP. I’m that passionate

Trump would lose voters

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

He has much of the same fanbase as Trump. So they gain little, despite his big name recognition.

Trump lost in 2020 because he lost the moderate suburban female voter. There are a lot of these voters -- middle-aged women who are not liberal, and would usually vote Republican -- whom are turned off by Trump enough to vote the other way.

The recent abortion obsession by some of the GOP also hasn't helped, though you can't blame Trump for that, as he has generally steered clear of that issue.

Trump's best bet to win back suburban women would be to run with a female VP. Nikki Haley is a possible choice, but there are others. If he does choose a woman, it needs to be one without major baggage of idiosyncrasies (meaning no Sarah Palin types).

you may have answered this elsewhere, if so, apologies, but do you believe Biden won the election without cheating?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Its ridiculous we are still discussing war monger establishment bought and paid for can’t fill a high school gym Nikki Haley

she’s like a reptilian from hell there is nothing sincere or remotely real about her and her numbers are abysmal

this whole race of GOP ‘contenders’ are so far behind Trump its a joke and a waste of time

I like Ron he seems like a decent guy….

but jumping into the 2024 race was a huge misstep

all these second tier candidates have just been wasting our time and their donors millions

America wants Trump back in the White House and the numbers prove that

Comments

Sanlmar: ++++++ Trump needs to distance from those losers. Fresh faces.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

you may have answered this elsewhere, if so, apologies, but do you believe Biden won the election without cheating?
    Yes I believe Biden won.

However, there was a different kind of election interference — the intentional suppression and false debunking of the Hunter laptop story, which turned out to be real.

Had that been allowed to proceed on social media, the result of the election might have been different.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Also the very long period of mail in voting, along with the corrupt ballot harvesting allowed in many areas, was also an unfair edge for Biden.

Trump should’ve focused on this stuff and not conspiratorial nonsense.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

I love how people are taking his comment about "except day 1" when he was on Hannity claiming Trumps going to be a dictator.. NO he said he was going to shut down the damn border and reopen drilling immediately that was what he said his intention on Day 1 is, that was the whole thing.

Load Metric
    Also the very long period of mail in voting, along with the corrupt ballot harvesting allowed in many areas, was also an unfair edge for Biden.

Trump should’ve focused on this stuff and not conspiratorial nonsense.
    Speaking of conspiracies. Heres a little nugget thats snuck out here in AZ but its related to 2022 and its a proven fact they cant even argue it and nobody has an answer why or explanation

As some know the AGs race in AZ ended with the Democrat winning on recount by a measly 240-250 votes. The Gov race was around 18k so what Im about to tell you wouldnt have change its outcome but the AG race.. Thats very much up for debate.

Over 9K provisional ballots have NEVER been counted.. They werent DQd or anything, tossed etc. They just chose to magically not count those ballots for no known reason. Its safe to guess that the AGs election results are seriously in question and some congressional races might potentially have been invalid.

https://redstate.com/redstate-guest-...ection-n752801

Thread Information