Thread: Right wing neo-Nazi employees in Oakland coffee shop write antisemitic graffiti in bathroom, try to physically prevent Israeli woman from filming it

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Right wing neo-Nazi employees in Oakland coffee shop write antisemitic graffiti in bathroom, try to physically prevent Israeli woman from filming it

Wait, what's this you say? The masked heifer, knit-cap masked Asian chick, and fat gay dude are not neo-Nazis, but actually on the left?

Well whaddya know....

I have been told for years that it was only MAGA right wing Republicans who hated the Jews. But here we are... the bathroom of a public coffee house has left wing antisemitic propaganda greeting any customer who dares take a piss after their meal.

And if you try to record it, they block the door and tell you to get out.

Charming people. Very tolerant and open minded, you see.

Maybe that gay guy should move to Gaza and see how he is received there by the Palestinians he loves so much.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The Stop Antisemitism Twitter account, which first posted this, has deleted the video at the request of the woman who filmed it. Not clear why she wanted it taken down. I'm guessing fear of reprisal from the far left.

Anyway, I replaced the deleted tweet with a NY Post version of the video, which is edited down to 52 seconds (and has annoying captions over it), but that's the best we've got.

The coffee shop owner posted an apology which wasn't very good:

https://twitter.com/StopAntisemites/status/1732778903989592081

It is not clear if the employees were fired, as the owner only claimed there was "corrective action" taken. I'm guessing they weren't fired.

The fat gay antisemite in the video is named Jesse Taylor. He deleted his Facebook shortly after being identified. Prior to that, he was ranting that he was refusing to remove the graffiti (which he probably wrote himself), and that nobody was going to be able to pressure him to do so. So this definitely wasn't a case of employees simply trying to protect the business' reputation before having time to remove unwanted graffiti. It seems clear that these employees wrote it themselves, but got nervous when an Israeli woman complained and then wanted to go back in to get it on video.

The beanie Asian chick is named Bianca Silbert. Her Twitter is still up, but hasn't been used since June 2023. She changed her profile pic to a solid black picture, shortly after being identified, presumably to avoid being recognized further. Not surprisingly, her profile claims her pronouns are "she/they".

The big blue haired chick has not been identified yet, to my knowledge.

Load Metric
    I do not and never will get the hate towards the Jewish. Just leave them alone and mind your own business and they won’t bother you.

Comments

David USF:

Thread Information