Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Three top university presidents on the hot seat for refusing to condemn Jewish genocide remarks on campus

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

Palestinian chant about a genocide = bad
    An actual genocide going on = good
    Which genocide is going on?

You mean Israel's attempt to kill the terrorists who just senselessly murdered, kidnapped, and raped their civilians, and their repeated attempts to get Palestinian civilians to get out of harm's way?

That genocide?
    Don your helmet and your Kevlar and fight door to door and avoid killing women and children. Following international humanitarian law and minimizing the impact of the battle on (un)protected populations.

That is how the battle of Mosul was conducted.

Imagine the reaction if Israel used limited nukes. Effectively, that is what has occurred. Yes this is genocide of a sort. It is inhumane warfare and the world is appalled.

Netanyahu has put his country at risk. This is far from over. He needs to be removed. Your support for Bibi is surprising

Both Hamas and Netanyahu can be wrong. There are no good guys here

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

You mean Israel's attempt to kill the terrorists who just senselessly murdered, kidnapped, and raped their civilians, and their repeated attempts to get Palestinian civilians to get out of harm's way?

That genocide?
    Don your helmet and your Kevlar and fight door to door and avoid killing women and children. Following international humanitarian law and minimizing the impact of the battle on protected populations.

Imagine the reaction if Israel used limited nukes. Effectively, that is what has occurred. Yes this is genocide of a sort. It is inhumane warfare and the world is appalled.

Netanyahu has put his country at risk. This is far from over. He needs to be removed. Your support for Bibi is surprising

They are attempting to warm civilians to leave.

They cannot help that the terrorist enemy is using their own people as human shields.

This is not collateral damage. This is the enemy using their own civilians to save their own skin.

The "world is appalled" because the left-leaning western media has been manipulated into essentially pushing Hamas propaganda.

The fact that "ceasefire" was the narrative being pushed after the atrocities of October 7 is indicative that none of them understand the situation Israel is in.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    One side is trying as hard as they can to minimize civilian casualties.

The other side actually targeted civilians, and bragged about it on social media.

The fact that the media is attacking Israel for all of this shows how maddeningly left-biased they really are.

Load Metric

Don your helmet and your Kevlar and fight door to door and avoid killing women and children. Following international humanitarian law and minimizing the impact of the battle on protected populations.

They are attempting to warm civilians to leave.

They cannot help that the terrorist enemy is using their own people as human shields.

This is not collateral damage. This is the enemy using their own civilians to save their own skin.

The "world is appalled" because the left-leaning western media has been manipulated into essentially pushing Hamas propaganda.

The fact that "ceasefire" was the narrative being pushed after the atrocities of October 7 is indicative that none of them understand the situation Israel is in.
    Your fight got more complicated but you need to make every effort to avoid harming the elderly, women and children. House to house

I notice that you use the left as a human shield when discussing the war. I’m appalled and I’m not left. Again, both sides of the aisle are appalled.

I watch the evening news nightly. There is an undeniable pro-Israel lean on ABC, NBC and CBS which I find irksome. You are mistaken

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post

Palestinian chant about a genocide = bad
    An actual genocide going on = good

That genocide?
    Israeli knew a year in advance, codenamed operation Jerichos Wall. It's pretty rare to see Druff dive in and defend the indefensable.
    Ok not genocide, ethnically cleanse Gaza.

Here's the plan.
    Netanyahu Plan to “Thin Out” Gaza Population to “Bare Minimum”
    Israel claims it is not ethnic cleansing, but a humanitarian gesture

https://www.richardsilverstein.com/2...-bare-minimum/

Load Metric
    You know what's weird tho, Egypt's (or any other muslim/arab country) absolute refusal to accept Palestinian refugees. Almost certainly paid for by the US.

Get on the right side of this issue.
    Name:  F8fzuLHXwAAlZB_.jpeg
Views: 193
Size:  183.4 KB

Load Metric
    I'm a born and raised American and I don't trust Egyptians

I have reasons it's a Quiet Egyptian/Muslim Nation

The other side actually targeted civilians, and bragged about it on social media.

The fact that the media is attacking Israel for all of this shows how maddeningly left-biased they really are.
    luls

Load Metric
    As far as I'm concerned, this all works out rather well.

The loonies rant and roar into the wind while Israel goes about its business destroying the terrorist infrastructure of the the Hamas rapists and murderers.

Expecting the hard left to criticize the behavior of 3rd World terrorists is like expecting the religious right to oppose book bannings. 🟦

Name:  download.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  5.8 KB

Name:  download (1).jpg
Views: 129
Size:  6.7 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post

luls
    They should try harder. Jew tears about college presidents aren't going to be well received at the moment.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    It's deleted
    not for American viewers

I condemn antisemitism in all it's forms and stand with my friends in the Jewish community.
    Last edited by Orko; 12-07-2023 at 05:31 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I knew this thread would bring out FPS_Orko to anti Semitic shitpost

WTF , 15000+ have been killed , including 7000+ kids , and you need to revise the 1400 number , what multiple will the state of Israel be happy with ? with the more killings and bombs they do the more they are causing a newer generation of enemies (is that why they also want to kill the kids) .

since October 7th how many people in israel have been killed because of this one sided war ?

how many Palestinians have been killed in the west bank since october 7th ?

its all bullshit to call people antisemitic because we are against the policies of the state of Israel or IDF , just like it was dumb to call people un-American because we were against the invasion of iraq in 2002 .

anti semitism is being cried but its actually the Palestinians that are getting killed.
    if what is happening in gaza was happening in tel aviv , every sorrounding country would have gotten nuclear bombs sent their way by now. Israel would not hesitate to kill millions because of an invasion on their land even though thats what they are doing themselves.

Comments

donkdowndonedied: Can't disagree with this.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    1) The number of Palestinian dead are reported by Hamas. You trust them?

2) Why are civilians dying there? Is Israel targeting them?

3) What was Israel’s solution otherwise? Just take 1400 targeted civilian murders for the team?

1) The number of Palestinian dead are reported by Hamas. You trust them?

2) Why are civilians dying there? Is Israel targeting them?

3) What was Israel’s solution otherwise? Just take 1400 targeted civilian murders for the team?
    1. so what source you accept , what number do you think its at ?

2. the 1400 number is not 1400 , do you trust the times of israel

3. how do you eradicate hamas here without killing 100k people ? its like the war on terror. i know people don't care about Muslim people dying in the western world and definitely not in Israel but they are humans

Load Metric
    Israel has cucked America so hard that, according to the republicans debating last night, they LITERALLY CAN DO WHATEVER THEY SEE FIT MILITARILY IN ANY FKING GIVEN SITUATION. I'm sorry, but greenlighting any country to that extent is absurd and doesn't pass the smell test. These clowns could nuke Tokyo tomorrow and people like druff would excuse it somehow.

Load Metric
    A heuristic for Druff:

You run bad and are born in Gaza. How would you feel about Israel and the "operations" that they're conducting?

Gold
    Load Metric

Your fight got more complicated but you need to make every effort to avoid harming the elderly, women and children. House to house

I notice that you use the left as a human shield when discussing the war. I’m appalled and I’m not left. Again, both sides of the aisle are appalled.

I watch the evening news nightly. There is an undeniable pro-Israel lean on ABC, NBC and CBS which I find irksome. You are mistaken
    The entire population of Israel is only 9 million. The metro area I live in has a lot more people than this. Israel really cant afford to fight a high casualty war.

The population of Gaza is 2 million with somewhere around 30,000 Hamas fighters who have been entrenched for decades with wide popular support.

Israel's military would be absolutely decimated using your strategy, and probably make them extremely vulnerable not just in the South but also from the East and North. I mean, you can argue Israel shouldn't be in Gaza at all because they dont have any way of winning without the collateral damage being too high, but you cant tell them they have to adopt a strategy that would have tremendous casualties on their side and guarantee they lose. That is a non starter.

Anyways, I dont know if it is the correct strategy or not, but for the first time in a long time Israel appears to actually be fighting to win. For a lot of reasons I think they realize time isn't on their side, and if the Palestinian situation continues to fester any longer, it will be intractable and they will most likely lose on the ground.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    A heuristic for Druff:

You run bad and are born in Gaza. How would you feel about Israel and the "operations" that they're conducting?
    Well, obviously the population there has been completely radicalized and cant see any reason at all. But at any point in the last 75 years they could have just given up trying to erase a war they lost 75 years ago and their situation would be infinitely better.

I mean at the end of the day the entire focus of the Gaza population the last 75 years has been conquering Israel, and given their comparative economic and military strengths that isn't a recipe for things working out well.

What really screwed them up is all the "support" they get from the Muslim world and International aid to perpetuate the fight indefinitely. Without all this outside support, I dont know exactly how it would have worked out* but the situation would have resolved decades ago because there would have been no resources to continue the fight indefinitely, and people themselves would be in an infinitely better position.

The international community, especially Arab countries like Qatar funding the terrorist groups, have really put the Gaza population in a bad spot.

Load Metric
    I also wont deny the fact that the Islamic Republic is the root problem here, but this still doesn't excuse Israel's original sin imo.

Thread Information