Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Three top university presidents on the hot seat for refusing to condemn Jewish genocide remarks on campus

Load Metric
    that said while were here laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakers

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    HHHHHHHHEEEEEEERE COME THE PARAGRAPHS also its adorebs toddgler thinks mexicans will vote republican cuz he knows 5 who do
    Not in a majority sense WOW but the fact is alot of hispanics are getting sick and tired of Bidens shit too because theyre hurting financially due to inflation it doesnt help theyre not keen on the MS13 types coming across the border either.

It was ok when it was just fellow hispanics trying to get a better life but bro trust me theres a lot of pissed off mexicans now with the slime now coming across they arent about bringing families across for a better life. Hispanic voters are turning towards the GOP I dont expect a majority vote but polls show the right is gaining ground.

Hell here in AZ theyre pissed as fuck about one of the main legal border crossings being shut down till further notice its creating major issues and truth is its not safe to travel in some areas off main highways for detours due to the Sinaloa cartel running stuff from the Tucson to Yuma border region.

Lukeville port of entry is the main enter exit to go to Rocky Point the resort area for people in AZ as well as some folks who have indeed have family in the area. Now they have to detour all the way down to near Yuma or over to the huge border crossing at Nogalas to cross. Thats a major 2-3hr detour either way. ya dont want to be on the roads at night in Mexico except major limited access highways patrolled by Federales.
    much better homie

Banned
    Load Metric
    can’t even keep up anymore with the misinformation campaign and propaganda with Russia/Ukraine….China….now Gaza/Palestine…gaping hole in the southern border

I’m 30 miles from the biggest border crisis in America literally bussing them in to 5 star hotels

read today they are handing out $5000.00 ‘gift cards’ to migrants

wtf this is insane

played poker at Oceans 11 a couple days ago with a gang of Muslims from Iraq who just got here

better prepare folks

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    HHHHHHHHEEEEEEERE COME THE PARAGRAPHS also its adorebs toddgler thinks mexicans will vote republican cuz he knows 5 who do
    Mexican men are voting Republican more now than ever.

That’s why the Dems originally projected 8 years ago that they’d flip Texas blue by 2024. Now they’ve essentially given up on that.

Load Metric
    lol and the women? republicans thought they had arizona and nevada its over senor

Banned
    Load Metric
    there is no sitting down for a conversation here

Kalam do you hear me ?

I’ve been all over the middle east

this is a fight to the death no discussion no dialogue no meet and greet

the scourge of Islam needs to wiped the fuck off this planet

Load Metric
    mort are you trying to private message someone

Banned
    Load Metric
    Netanyahu said today he needs 2 months to wipe you off the face of the Earth

Palestine = Hamas

the vids are all deleted now on all social media

I’m not even pro Israel but the shit I saw really pissed me off

someone PM my old ass to sign up for this to eliminate you pieces of shit once and for all

Load Metric
    pretttty sure tyde is trying to private message someone and cant figure it out todd your taylor swift thread is definitely targeted to the right audience

Load Metric
    lol and the women? republicans thought they had arizona and nevada its over senor
    AZ is at best Purple Wow. 6 of the 9 House of Reps members are GOP man.

While the Dems have both Senate Seats Sinema might very well be on the outside looking in as the Dems have turned they back on her and the GOP is likely to return to the seat in 2024 with a split vote for her and the likely Dem Nominee Gallego (whos the ex husband of the current Phoenix Mayor and yeah hes a real peach dude cheated on his wife and the next question is as hes one of the 3 Dem House members can they even hold that House seat.. They might but its tenuous at best).

Had it been anybody but Lake I suspect the GOP wouldve held the Gov mansion in 2022. The only reason AZ has had some purple issues is due to influx from Cali to AZ because they got tired of the insane taxes there but kept their political biases when they moved (AZ has literally the lowest state income tax now among all states who collect one at all at 2.5% flat).

Banned
    Load Metric
    all the facts all the video all evidence of Hamas launching this attack are a fart in the wind now

its just anti semitic nonsense now

amen that Penn cunt is gonzo

this is coming from someone who doesn’t give two shits about Israel or Jews

I’m all about no violence you goat fuckers

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Mexican men are voting Republican more now than ever.

That’s why the Dems originally projected 8 years ago that they’d flip Texas blue by 2024. Now they’ve essentially given up on that.

every tactic dipshit establishment liberals have tried are backfiring bigtime and they know it now

cruise all the libtard pundits on X they know they are losing

even dem moderates are flipping

see you on election day

Banned
    Load Metric
    essentially every country on this planet rejects Palestinian immigrants

think long and hard about that

again I’m not some pro Israel enthusiast

Hamas and Hezbollah need to be permanently eradicated once and for all from this planet

Islam is a TOXIC and foul ideology

reminder I’ve been all over the middle east I can’t stand you smelly cocksucking baby rapers

Load Metric
    It appears that Trump believes we need to just let the Israel Hamas situation play itself out. He is realistic about the mutual animosity.

This is generally consistent with his views internationally and makes him unique and appealing in this regard. Trumps initial response to Oct 7 was a revealing reflex but he reeled it back cause folks got hysterical and he has to be pragmatic.

He would rather keep this mess at an arms reach.

I think Netanyahu crossed Trump later in his presidency and that will have consequences too

Banned
    Load Metric
    Hamas pulled the trigger here not Israel

to reiterate I don’t care either way

but with what power Netanyahu is still clinging on to here…

its time to go scorched Earth

bummer an excessive amount of civilian Palestinians are dying

lets just get this over with already

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Hamas pulled the trigger here not Israel

to reiterate I don’t care either way

but with what power Netanyahu is still clinging on to here…

its time to go scorched Earth

bummer an excessive amount of civilian Palestinians are dying

lets just get this over with already
    Scorched earth? Kalem convinced me you gotta let them do their thing no matter how distasteful.

Yes, get over it. Nothing to do with us. Listen to Trump. Stay focused - try to save America from bankruptcy instead

Banned
    Load Metric
    I’m just tired of violence of any kind

Israel is surrounded by Islamic swine on every border surrounding them who are dedicated to their demise

Russia/Ukraine is a territorial battle

Whats happening now in Gaza is biblical

Islam vs Christianity is a fight to the death

no sitting at the dinner table trying to negotiate

Gold
    Load Metric
    Clearly killing random innocent people is not going to get rid of all the extremism. While they may 'kill hamas' I am not sure what that actually means or ends.

It seems to me that putting people in a gated boundary, denying them food is not that different from a concentration camp.

The 'from the river to the sea' statement predates Hamas by decades. It has been used in a variety of contexts. I get it though - Jews feel they should be able to dictate who gets to say this and what it always mean. I personally disagree.

It is a slippery slope this freedom of speech. Right-wing been whining about big tech and free speech for a few years. Now somehow they've completely changed their mind. Everything not pro-Zionist is apparently to be default interpreted as racist and explicitly disallowed. That is basically what this boils down to and during politics no one is going to approach it sincerely. This is what the questioners did and they created their gotcha moment.

Speaking of which the House passed a resolution that being anti-zionist means you are racist. Wow. Take that to the logical conclusion. Also a lot of fun little exercises. Some of these Jewish hostages who were released complained about being more scared of being bombed to death than Hamas. Does that mean they are anti-zionist? therefore racist? There are plenty of anti-Zionist jews even in Israel but somehow they're to be condemned by the West. The sheer arrogance of it all is so impressive to me.

Frankly, I'm pissed I am taxed to give Israel 150 mm artillery shells. WHAT !? Precision killing lmao. At least with abortion the right isn't forced to pay for it.

Anyway just my take on a few things... hmm but wait a few more.

Just to put it out there, yes what Hamas did is very awful. I did however look at more details into the settler issues to understand what the current issues are. I read about the relatively minor settler violence and slow but consistent claiming of what were just recently Palestinian lands. This is rarely brought up. I would like to ask Dan Druff a non-self-hating Jew to tell me what should Palestinians do there? Israeli government consistently looks the other way. This in no way justifies what they did but any thinking person should at least look for causes so we don't repeat these things. The rural Palestinians just give up in their villages because their grazing fields are cut off from them.

What exactly makes Israel our "ally" to the extent that we need to arm them and piss off the rest of the Arab world ? I'm not understanding why they needed aid. Especially 150mm artillery shells. Outside of their contributions to the industrial war machine (they actually do a lot of development & sales to us) what have they done that demonstrates how they are our ally? I'm just wanting to hear the value proposition they give to Americans.

Anyway these are just some thoughts I've had recently. I mean no harm and sorry if I offend anyone.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    One side is trying as hard as they can to minimize civilian casualties.

The other side actually targeted civilians, and bragged about it on social media.

The fact that the media is attacking Israel for all of this shows how maddeningly left-biased they really are.
    Yea, "as hard as they can"... they are doing everything they can !

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have been to Oman, Jordan, Egypt the UAE and Bahrain

amazing how despised Israel is and I’m shocked at the domestic anti-semitism I’m witnessing now in Ivy league schools and the cunt that just resigned from Penn

again I’m not a jew and I don’t have a vested interest here either way

I do know that devout Muslims and the core doctrine of the Islamic faith is to destroy Israel

I stand with Israel here and will not shed a single tear for so called innocent Palestinians

Thread Information