1 10.00%
  • Jayjami: TDS anger, falls off bridge

1 10.00%
  • garrett: jail death

0 0%
  • DJ Chaps: 2 simultaneous ice picks in temples

2 20.00%
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Who will be the first regular PFA poster to die?

Load Metric

Who will be the first regular PFA poster to die?

Who do you think will be the first regular poster to die? Serious post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Who do you think will be the first regular poster to die? Serious post.
    I say TGal, by choking on a big black cock, obviously.

Comments

tony bagadonuts:

splitthis: Lol

Load Metric
    High BP will kill Druff, sadly.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Already had a few regular/semi-regular posters die:

- delaware

- Sonny / Son of Lockman

- shoeshine box

- IamGreek (who turned out to be a woman pretending to be her husband!)

And then we also had AsianSpa pass away, but he was more of a radio listener and Twitter guy, and didn't really post on the forum.

RIP to all

Comments

splitthis: Rip

sah_24: RIP Greek

desertrunner: Just dont call her "I am Green".

FRANKRIZZO: rip sparten

Load Metric
    splitthis will die during childbirth at 60

Load Metric
    Druff, what about HockeyGuy? He seemed older and was a regular.....then poof.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    60 is here, gonna be a grandma soon. Suicide is never an option, even the worst circumstances change. Count on Jesus.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Druff, what about HockeyGuy? He seemed older and was a regular.....then poof.....
    Someone did him wrong forget what the sleight was

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    He just posted or repped recently.

BTW the 4 I mentioned were confirmed dead. None were assumed dead. The toughest to verify was Sonny, but I did verify it.

Load Metric
    We've often joked about IndianaSlim dying -- no way he could stay off these forums this long. I would imagine Blake would have popped back in at some point. No telling how many fat middle aged guys we lost to covid.

Load Metric
    blake just got cucked into oblivion jim and scuter are the two we lost from the family if theres a god rum dick is dead

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by splitthis View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by nunbeater View Post
    60 is here, gonna be a grandma soon. Suicide is never an option, even the worst circumstances change. Count on Jesus.
    Lol 'grandma', didn't know it was spawning season for the koi.

My vote; facedown in the trash bag pond with an empty bottle of vodka and the fish going to t9wn on your leathery wings

Comments

sonatine: absolutely breath taking stuff

splitthis: Wrong and stupid as usual. Tine will die of suffocation from FAT

tony bagadonuts:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    My wager is on a fully up to date vaxxed myocarditis ... lols

Comments

desertrunner: Good call.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    We've often joked about IndianaSlim dying -- no way he could stay off these forums this long. I would imagine Blake would have popped back in at some point. No telling how many fat middle aged guys we lost to covid.
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    blake just got cucked into oblivion jim and scuter are the two we lost from the family if theres a god rum dick is dead
    Harsh life being a Skatz poster.

So from the above, I can infer that IndianaSlim, blake, scuter, rum dick, and mwh72 may all have croaked? Isn't that like 70% of the skatz userbase?

And none of these guys are older than me.

At least on PFA, our dead were all old, aside from shoeshine box, but even he was 58.

Comments

splitthis: Oof

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So from the above, I can infer that IndianaSlim, blake, scuter, rum dick, and mwh72 may all have croaked? Isn't that like 70% of the skatz userbase?

At least on PFA, our dead were all old, aside from shoeshine box, but even he was 58.
    There was also a poster who died after an illness, something chronic. Began with an "E"

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's a weird shoeshine box fact that I might as well share now.

As I mentioned when he died, his name was Mark Fucile.

His death was not a surprise. He was suffering from major health issues, and had almost died a number of times before. He called into radio to talk about this, including surviving a very dangerous surgery to potentially prolong his life.

However, at one point a few months before his death, he confided in me that he had amassed $250k worth of crypto, and how proud he was of himself for having done so. This surprised me, as I had always believed he was a dude who was just getting by financially. He worked on and off as a poker dealer, when his health permitted it. Somehow I ran incredibly well whenever he dealt to me, so I must have looked like the best poker player in the world to him.

But back to the crypto thing.

I asked what he was going to do with the crypto, and he said he didn't know. He was just holding it. Knowing he had terminal cancer and was having tons of surgeries to stop it from killing him, I was curious if the crypto was just going to become inaccessible if he were to pass away. He told me the crypto was a secret and not to tell anyone, so I imagine very few people knew about it. I didn't have the heart to ask what his contingency plans were for the crypto, if he were to pass.

Well, he did pass away later that year (2021), and I'll admit the crypto situation did come to mind. Mark did not have any children or any close family to my knowledge, so I'm not even sure where he'd have wanted it to go.

Mark had a live-in girlfriend. She was the one who informed people of his death, via the text contacts on his phone. After that, she went silent. I always wondered if she perhaps ran off with the crypto, or if she knew it existed, or if she even knew how to access it.

Some guy named John Chee filed a probate lawsuit, 3 months after Mark's death, in March 2022: https://unicourt.com/case/nv-clad-in...init_S=cs_ftrd

I have no idea who John Chee is. I do wonder if the crypto is still sitting in a wallet somewhere, unknown to everyone. If it was in Coinbase or something similar, that was probably discovered. Maybe that's what the probate is about?

Very strange.

I do miss Mark a lot. Very earnest, genuine guy.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

There was also a poster who died after an illness, something chronic. Began with an "E"
    You're talking about es0terix. He never made it to PFA, because he passed in 2009, and this site didn't start until 2012. Real name Justin Shronk.

He was another nice guy I was very upset to learn of his passing, though like shoeshine box, it also wasn't a huge surprise.

Justin wasn't terminal, and he was only 27, but he seemed to have lots of health problems. He had some kind of major scare earlier in 2009, which landed him in the hospital for a number of days. I visited him there, and he remarked that he was impressed with the care he received at the hospital, and that he was all better and going home soon. He claimed that he wasn't worried about a recurrence of whatever happened.

Then in April 2009. he was found dead. Unlike other poker players who died young, Justin did not have a substance abuse problem, nor was this a suicide. He just ran really bad healthwise.

His dad died when he was a boy, so presumably he inherited some hereditary health issues and was basically a ticking time bomb to die young. Prior to the health problems ramping up in 2008 or so, he never mentioned having them, but later he admitted that he had been battling with health issues for quite some time. Very sad.

RIP es0terix.

He's eating fries on the bed in heaven now.

Load Metric

You're talking about es0terix. He never made it to PFA, because he passed in 2009, and this site didn't start until 2012. Real name Justin Shronk.

He was another nice guy I was very upset to learn of his passing, though like shoeshine box, it also wasn't a huge surprise.

Justin wasn't terminal, and he was only 27, but he seemed to have lots of health problems. He had some kind of major scare earlier in 2009, which landed him in the hospital for a number of days. I visited him there, and he remarked that he was impressed with the care he received at the hospital, and that he was all better and going home soon. He claimed that he wasn't worried about a recurrence of whatever happened.

Then in April 2009. he was found dead. Unlike other poker players who died young, Justin did not have a substance abuse problem, nor was this a suicide. He just ran really bad healthwise.

His dad died when he was a boy, so presumably he inherited some hereditary health issues and was basically a ticking time bomb to die young. Prior to the health problems ramping up in 2008 or so, he never mentioned having them, but later he admitted that he had been battling with health issues for quite some time. Very sad.

RIP es0terix.

Yep that is him. 27 geez.

Load Metric

RIP es0terix.

VAXXED?

Comments

splitthis: Idiot

tgull: that was funny

Pablo:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric

It hasn't been that long since rum dick posted, Mwh was around before football season, but as for the rest, I would say there's a high chance Jim actually is dead. Blake possibly too but more likely woke bitterness that amplified after him having a mixed race kid is what's keeping him away, and as for Scooter, he was only maybe 10-12 years older than myself and in good physical health but suicide, drug overdose, prison, or being institutionalized are all on the table - dude went off the rails after abusing actual prescription meth, adderall, etc.

Thread Information