1 10.00%
  • Jayjami: TDS anger, falls off bridge

1 10.00%
  • garrett: jail death

0 0%
  • DJ Chaps: 2 simultaneous ice picks in temples

2 20.00%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Who will be the first regular PFA poster to die?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    He even branded his scam 'Projekt: Sep' or something like that lol.

Believe that Pikachar got cucked the hardest.

Poker players are idiotic pussies and deserve to get bled by sharks. No life skills and they always resort to simply crying online. I should scam one just to demonstrate.

If I recall jasep got found and had to re-pay but nothing but respect for that corpulent gentleman.
    nobody listened to me my god when will you people realize I am a savant with powers of perception that defy logic and physics

how many fucking times do I have to prove this

my prediction win rate warrants an after hours FBI raid

Im probably already on a federal watch list for gods sake

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i love how his job was like, fry cook at red lobster during the tourist season at cape cod or some shit and druff was like YOU BETTER PAY US BACK OR ILL RAT YOU OUT TO YOUR BOSS.
    Uh, not quite.

I actually had little to do with the Jasep repayment pressure. That was led by Brandon and China. They had been involved with his Vegas Poker Radio site, and were understandably furious that he used their good names to help legitimize his own scam. They were not at fault for what Jasep did, but they put in a lot of time and effort to track down Jasep and pressure him to start forking over the money.

He wasn't working as a fry cook. He had bamboozled someone in Rhode Island to let him be executive chef of a restaurant, and he didn't want to lose that gig. The bottom line was that the last thing he needed was a parade of poker players educating the owner about his past, so Jasep agreed to pay up, and did. I was not the one making contact with Jasep. We had a secret forum dedicated to getting the $ out of him, where all of this was discussed.

Later, he tricked some mark into opening up a sandwich shop with him, and the shop was actually well regarded on Yelp. I'm sure Jasep didn't put up any cash and lied his ass off to get partial ownership.

The shop eventually closed due to failing to pay taxes. I'm guessing Jasep probably stole the money which had otherwise been earmarked for tax payments. That was that. The funny thing is that this could have gone on producing income for him for a long time, as the shop had great reviews and was well regarded in the community. But you know gambling addicted career scammers -- the short term is always what drives them.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Jasep is/was God. A broke fatass in a hoody bilked many of you cucks for a live cash game stake and posted LOL videos recapping made up hands. Many of his enablers were super defensive about everything being legitimate.

Believe it was anal herschier who had a field day crushing the morons who got got.
    its fucking absurd I get zero credit for calling that fool out from day one

nobody and I mean nobody recognizes me for calling Jasep out

and yes epic successful scam good for him

personally I do not scam people but Jasep running that grift was a true testament to how gullible and easily duped retards in the poker world are

I am a hyper intelligent human being as you all know and if I wasn’t an honorable person I could have effortlessly rolled all of you faggots

fortunately I am a good person who realizes that chasing money is a dead end street…an inconvenient yet necessary mechanism of the world we live in
    I mean you’re not wrong, but the prime example of how easy it is to dupe retards in the poker world is Micon getting scammed and rolled by neck tat Justin Smith or whatever his name was no?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheesfaced View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

its fucking absurd I get zero credit for calling that fool out from day one

nobody and I mean nobody recognizes me for calling Jasep out

and yes epic successful scam good for him

personally I do not scam people but Jasep running that grift was a true testament to how gullible and easily duped retards in the poker world are

I am a hyper intelligent human being as you all know and if I wasn’t an honorable person I could have effortlessly rolled all of you faggots

fortunately I am a good person who realizes that chasing money is a dead end street…an inconvenient yet necessary mechanism of the world we live in
    I mean you’re not wrong, but the prime example of how easy it is to dupe retards in the poker world is Micon getting scammed and rolled by neck tat Justin Smith or whatever his name was no?

Load Metric
    That is why they don't hire cops with NECK TATTOOS

Sometime you'll see a wrist tattoo barely no hands a dead giveaway someone's a Cop (or Military)

Or not....

Thread Information