Thread: The Trayvon Martin (trail) Hoax Full Documentary

Load Metric

The Trayvon Martin (trail) Hoax Full Documentary

It's long, but the evidence is very compelling. I would think that in a fair world, this should get more publicity, but the MSM won't allow it.

Kings of Docs presents: The Trayvon Hoax (2019)
    Filmmaker Joel Gilbert uncovers the true story of the shooting of Trayvon Martin that divided America. By examining his 750-page phone records, Gilbert discovers the key witness in the trial of George Zimmerman, Rachel Jeantel, was a fraud. Gilbert locates Trayvon's real girlfriend, Diamond Eugene, who actually was on the phone with Trayvon in his final minutes, and exposes the epic hoax.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Another innocent minority boy tracked down and killed by an overagresssive white man

Similar to how Dan Druff treats low level minority employees, sub human

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Another innocent minority boy tracked down and killed by an overagresssive white man

Similar to how Dan Druff treats low level minority employees, sub human
    Brother the shooter was Hispanic, correct?

Gold
    Load Metric
    George Zimmerman was a white man everyone knows that

Don’t get me wrong, if you are a poor white male in a working class job then Dan Druff also hates you and seeks to punish you

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The white hispanic guy was found not guilty, what hoax?

Martin was beating Georges ass and got shot.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Just joking around, if I was going to hire a night watch man for the neighborhood patrol I would actually consider offering the position to Druff

Comments

desertrunner: LOL

Load Metric
    Zimmerman identifies as Hispanic on voter registration forms. Zimmerman's family was known for being devoutly religious. He was raised as a Catholic and served as an altar boy from age 7 to 17.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/George_Zimmerman

Load Metric
    See both sides, area where he was shot is Hispanic/black ghetto with a lot of crime. Cop roll up and shooting was super quick and dispatcher f’ed up.

I did home care in the area for a spell and would get out of my car to see shell casings on the road frequently.

I don’t miss being a nurse.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Some of these neighborhood watch types are awful, and can be overaggressive. I can easily picture where they see a young black guy strolling around in a hoody, ask what he's doing there, the black guy mouths off, and it escalates.

Trayvon also wasn't the innocent kid that the left wing media portrays him to be.

Bottom line is that the whole thing was probably a confrontation between a mouthy delinquent who may or may not have been casing the neighborhood, and a hyper-aggro neighborhood watch guy who probably engaged in some racial profiling.

Shameful how the media portrayed Zimmerman as a white guy because it was convenient for the narrative.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Trayvon was not a sweet, innocent kid. He had already been found in October 2011 with stolen jewelry and burglary tools. He died in February 2012, so this was fairly close to when he was seen walking around suspiciously in Zimmerman's neighborhood.

According to the officer, he later observed Martin marking up a door with "W.T.F." ("what the fuck?"). When his backpack was searched the next day by a Miami-Dade School Police officer, looking for the graffiti marker, the officer found a dozen pieces of women's jewelry, a watch and a screwdriver that was described by the school police officer as a burglary tool. The jewelry found in his backpack included silver wedding bands and earrings with diamonds. When Martin was asked by the officer if the jewelry belonged to his family or a girlfriend, he said a friend had given it to him. When asked for the name of the friend, Martin declined to provide it. The school police impounded the jewelry and sent photographs of it to detectives at Miami-Dade to investigate it further. No evidence surfaced at that time that the jewelry was stolen. An attorney for Martin's family said the parents did not know about the jewelry or screwdriver. Martin was not charged with any crime related to these suspensions and did not have a juvenile record
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trayvon_Martin

So there's a good chance that Trayvon really was in the neighborhood to burglarize or find homes to later burglarize.

Load Metric
    Name:  nuffin.jpg
Views: 65
Size:  8.6 KB

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    It’s funny how the media spins stuff. Zimmerman was white and every pic of Martin was basically a shot of him being a baby faced angel.

Neither was true.

Silver
    Load Metric
    I haven't thought about Trayvon Martin in a long time, but I also read reports that Trayvon was a Thug and not the innocent kid he was portrayed to be, but I also read reports that George Zimmerman was specifically told by Police to leave well enough alone and not engage with Trayvon.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Thread Information