Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-Ray Vision High Stakes Poker (Nik Airball & others claim they were cheated out of millions by "Mars")

Load Metric
    Druff I think this should be on the main page and not just in Scams......

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Here's Arnaud Mattern's statement, posted on 2+2:

Quote Originally Posted by ArnaudPoker View Post
    Hello Everyone.

First of all, I have to tell you that I'm shocked by these allegations, and that the last 6 days have been very trying. Now, after reading Mr Tony Mars' denial and statement on 2+2 (https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/s...7&postcount=87) I have been able to discover and understand the true character of Wesley Fei and how he could possibly fabricate false allegations against me for his own selfish motivation. The point of all this is that it is clear, Wesley is a cheat and a thief by his own admission in text messages yet he makes unsupported allegations against me on a game when I wasn't even in the country. This is clearly upsetting especially considering the character of the person who is making these false allegations.

I have read allegations and seen the supporting evidence (text messages) online from the 2+2 forum showing that Wesley Fei has been accused of scamming people in cryptocurrency, as well as in the Poker community, and scammed some of his close friends. Mr Tony Mars has documented these accusations with extremely incriminating evidence, and posted them here. The first piece of evidence shows that Wesley was cheating against one of his friends, Mr F, who was invited by Wesley to play on an online club set up by Wesley himself. According to the evidence presented as an attachment in this article, Wesley used several GTO RTA robots in collusion with each other to fleece Mr F, who lost $200,000. Mr F with the help of Mr Mars demonstrated this to Wesley and threatened to denounce him publicly during the HCL stream, and Wesley begged Mr F not to say anything, and GAVE HIM THE MONEY BACK. A screenshot of the text conversation between Wesley and Mr F was posted to support this claim. Enclosed here are the original text messages depicted on 2+2 forum in Mr Mars original post, I attached underneath the deepL English translation to make it easier to read for everyone.

A second screenshot shows an exchange of text messages between Wesley and Mr Tony Mars where Wesley boasts about having invested a lot of money in the development of a new RTA tool (real time assistance, artificial intelligence prohibited on all Poker platforms). Wesley says he can't use it on Pokerstars because they've removed the heads-up tables, as the game is solved. However, Wesley says he will be able to use it by connecting it to GG Poker. He says there's a 100% chance of winning, it's impossible to lose with the robot against a human, and that he's going to become the biggest heads-up winner in poker history.

A 3rd passage mentioned the fact that all the possessions Wesley bragged about on social networks (ultra-luxury cars Ferraris, Bentley, Lamborghini, villas, the 400k spent in the suite at the Ceasar palace during the Formula 1 weekend in Las Vegas...), all of which are NOT owned by Wesley, but by a player who is in the game, whom we'll call Mr BOSS. (I personally saw a part of that impressive car collection from Mr BOSS).

All this incriminating evidence against Wesley was published by Mr Mars on the 2+2 forum, and I was shocked to see it. The point I am making is that the very person that is making this unfounded allegation against me is a cheat and a thief by his own admission in his own text messages. Clearly Wesley the accuser is not an honorable or credible person. At no time ever when I was dealing at Yorba Linda did anyone allege that there was a cheating going on, but when I am out of the country and there are other dealers, players, etc., and Wesley does not want to pay his debts, it is truly convenient for him to say "I am not paying because months ago I think I was cheated".

In addition, PokerNews took Tony's statement and copied it onto their site, but what is very upsetting is that they removed the allegations of cheating against Wesley supported by evidence provided by Mr Mars. If they are objective reporters, why would they not put the entire response in the site as opposed to removing anything about the accuser? Can you imagine, the accuser admitted to being a cheater where he gave back money so it would not go public but now makes allegations against me when I wasn't even in the country. To say that this is upsetting is an understatement. Why would PokerNews not be fair and balanced and put Mr. Mars entire statement so everyone can make up their own minds when they find out who this guy really is? From reviewing what Mr. Mars wrote on 2+2 forum and then on PokerNews, it is clear that PokerNews took out the first paragraph and the last paragraph about Wesley’s Instagram account, but removed everything else. The evidence Mr Mars posted shows that Wesley cheated against one of his friends at Yorba Linda to the tune of $200,000, intends to cheat against other people online at GG Poker in Heads up, and is trying to pass himself off as a millionaire on Instagram with assets that aren't his, so I highly doubt the credibility and integrity of such a person. He recently lost a few million dollars, owes money to Mr Mars as was said in the Spaces podcasts. And so, this is the kind of person who accuses me of embezzlement at a poker game where I wasn't even there. It's obvious to me that he's trying to create an excuse not to pay his debts, he's creating false accusations, and he's ruining my reputation in the process. I am very upset about this and I am taking legal action against him.

Now that I know a little more about Wesley Fei's character and his past, I'm less surprised by his dishonest actions against me, and his false allegations.

Here are a few facts that are worth mentioning.

On October 14th, 2023, the day a deck of marked cards was apparently discovered in Yorba Linda, I was in Toulouse, in France, and participated in a free flight experience. I have full proof of my presence on French territory. I have plane tickets to Toulouse and passport stamps attesting of me being on French soil. I was in Yorba Linda from May 12, 2023 to October 1, 2023, but I was sometimes in the USA and sometimes in Europe, generally for periods of 2 or 3 weeks in Yorba, then 5 or 6 weeks outside the USA. The game took place about 2 to 4 times a week.

When I was at Yorba Linda, I didn't deal every game; I only dealt when the chip runner M. June called me to deal the game. Sometimes he had other dealers and didn't call me, or sometimes there were no games at all. I believe there was between 5 to 10 dealers who worked the game over that period of time. So if you count the times I wasn't invited, the times the game didn't run, or the times I was physically out of the States, I must have dealt between 15% to 20% of the games at Yorba Linda during that period, which must represent 20 to 25 games out of the 80 or 100 games they played, by estimation.

Some people have asked me why I sometimes dealt at games instead of playing in them. The reason is quite simple. First of all, soft games (where the players are weak) are much harder to find than they were 20 years ago.

But the main reason is this:

Most people would be shocked to see how much these super VIPs can tip over the course of an evening if they like you. You can easily earn between 5 and 6bb an hour dealing these games, and you're guaranteed not to lose. 6bb is a very decent win rate, especially if you can not lose.

Now, some people might say it's not as sexy to say you're a dealer and not a player (not me) and if you have a sensitive ego, you might want to use an alias to avoid scornful players making fun of you for "demoting" from player to dealer (I've been the victim of these "bullying attacks", it's not very flattering), but to be pragmatic, there are times in your life (and age) when you'd rather deal and win a third of a high stakes buy-in over 12 or 15 hours, than play and risk losing. There's no reason to criticize someone for trying to make a decent living, having lower expectations, and locking in a smaller win instead of risking one's bankroll and playing in a game where you might not be a solid favorite.

What's more, these days, most pros don't rely solely on their winnings at the table (tournament or cashgame). Some of them produce content, in the form of streaming or podcasts, and promote a Twitch or YouTube channels; others try to increase their number of followers on social networks, and increase their influence. Others rely on sponsorships with online poker rooms or sports betting rooms, others are on commentary either online or on TV, still others get staked by rich people to be able to play without paying buy ins, or sell shares of themselves with a mark up. Others sell coaching, online or face-to-face. Still others (like me) sometimes decide to play (when they can find a soft game) or deal (when their bankroll is a bit lower due to a downswing, or they don't want to deal with the variance at the moment, or when super VIPS are at the table and giving huge tips).

Then, yes, I admit it's not great sometimes for the ego, so it's not one thing I necessarily put forward, it's easy to get mocked meanly. So if I have to take "ha he's supposedly an EPT Prague winner but he doesn't have the guts to play 400/800 so he's bumming around dealing to claw back a few thousand a night", well, I'll take it.
    But I would never condemn anyone who wants to earn a consistent living, whether it's $50 a day, or maybe a few thousand a day if they are lucky enough to deal in games like this, while gamblers only talk in "millions", and are totally disconnected from reality. I don't need "millions" to be happy.

Wesley made the ridiculous declaration on Twitter that I was a Baccarat dealer at the Wynn. I've never dealt at the Wynn, as Wesley said. That's another total lie and you can go check their records. When you find out that he is lying about me dealing at the Wynn then you will have one more reason to understand this guy is a cheater and a liar.

Regarding that video recording, I don't know if it's authentic or not, but I will tell you one thing. I am a Poker player, and a Poker dealer, and I am not a gangster, I do not threaten people physically, it's not who I am, but on another note, I will not let these lies be unanswered, I will file a legal action to clear my name against the liars Wesley Fei and Nik Airball Arcot.

I have dealt that game between 20 to 25 times out of approximately 80 to 100 games over a period of 7 months, Nik and Wesley never complained when I was dealing, no one ever questioned the integrity of the game nor told me anything, but months later a known cheater (by his own admission in his text messages) who owes money and doesn't want to pay his debts is making these accusations when I am not even in the country without any evidence except the fact that he lost. This is absurd. I will let people be the judge.

I will post updates in the future.
    https://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/2...arcot-1829455/

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Seems like most of Arnaud's statement is discrediting Wesley as a cheat and scumbag himself.

While it's fine to also bring up issues with Wesley's credibility, not enough of the statement addresses the cheating alleged regarding Mars, nor Arnaud's alleged part in the whole thing.

Arnaud obsessed over the date he was out of the country when the "cheating deck" was found, but that doesn't mean much. By his own admission, he was dealing during 15-20% of those games where Mars is alleged to have been cheating, so how does his being gone during the "deck incident" clear him? It clears Arnaud on that particular date, but nothing else.

I admit that Wesley and Airball have been light on actual evidence regarding Arnaud's guilt, but it's also true that Arnaud apparently had a bad reputation in France, so it's hard for us to believe that he's innocent here, especially given his admitted association with Mars.

On a separate note, Wesley's alleged scheme to build a bot to cheat on GG also needs to be investigated. But that has nothing to do with the rest of this.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Keep your eyes on Wesley. He has been giving off scammer vibes ever since he showed up on Hustler.

Asian + "crypto investor" + poker = massive red flags

Thread Information