Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Pipes Challenges Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    Too bad to see the Butthurt Bitches of PFA are sad that Nicky Pipes is no longer their friend

Look for a Big Story to drop just before WSOP 2024

Been building a big platform off PFA and have a HIT that will drop in due time

The timing has to be perfect

Comments

country978: nobody believes a word you say

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    give it up pipes, you're washed up, IT'S OVER PAL.
    Never like Dwai

Politics obsessed loser who seems to be truly odd

Comments

splitthis: No

Load Metric
    I will escrow $300k that says Nicky is a punk bitch

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    give it up pipes, you're washed up, IT'S OVER PAL.
    Never like Dwai

Politics obsessed loser who seems to be truly odd

Name:  ezgif-4-b6ea901880.gif
Views: 127
Size:  553.5 KB

hey, PAL, nobody gives a FUCK about NickyPipes

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    What happened to apologizing Pipes from earlier this year?

We are back to the same hostile attitude as before -- the attitude you claimed you regretted and never meant to take here.

I know you are capable of acting normal because we've had normal private conversations before. Seriously, what is the problem here? Do you need to see a doctor?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

We are back to the same hostile attitude as before -- the attitude you claimed you regretted and never meant to take here.

I know you are capable of acting normal because we've had normal private conversations before. Seriously, what is the problem here? Do you need to see a doctor?

This Gringo is having trouble dealing with the fact that he's maricon.

He dropped little hints here and there, like the story about sunning his balls with other Gringos. Nothing gayer than sunning your balls with other dudes. He desperately wants to come out of the closet, but has a fear of being rejected. And I'll bet his "Big Hit" announcement he alluded to is probably that one of his "dingos" is transgender.

Comments

garrett: "Nothing gayer than sunning your balls with other dudes. He desperately wants to come out of the closet" lolll
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post

This Gringo is having trouble dealing with the fact that he's maricon.

He dropped little hints here and there, like the story about sunning his balls with other Gringos. Nothing gayer than sunning your balls with other dudes. He desperately wants to come out of the closet, but has a fear of being rejected. And I'll bet his "Big Hit" announcement he alluded tois probably that one of his "dingos" is transgender.

Gold
    Load Metric

Yes I need a doctor, I just got back from the mall and had a hot dog on a stick and it’s upset my stomach.

Also news just broke that my WSOP backer ran a months long Cancer scam on my website so now I am very anxious and nervous and need to cowardly spend a year hiding from life in a dark room despite the fact I have a young son and wife who will witness this weak behavior from their father and husband

You’ll also understand I can’t face any criticism for any of this, as I am feeling anxious and can’t have my feelings hurt

Oh wait, that’s you isn’t it?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Name:  6EBDEFEA-8D2B-43E2-BBCD-69EF856406E1.jpeg
Views: 72
Size:  1.18 MB

Worst case of forum tilt that we’ve seen here in awhile

Comments

dwai: ROFL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Yes I need a doctor, I just got back from the mall and had a hot dog on a stick and it’s upset my stomach.

Also news just broke that my WSOP backer ran a months long Cancer scam on my website so now I am very anxious and nervous and need to cowardly spend a year hiding from life in a dark room despite the fact I have a young son and wife who will witness this weak behavior from their father and husband

You’ll also understand I can’t face any criticism for any of this, as I am feeling anxious and can’t have my feelings hurt

Oh wait, that’s you isn’t it?
    Ok, the hotdog on a stick reference is funny, but the Cmoney scandal is over. Druff took his lumps (rightfully so). Everybody gets a do-over here (except 4D). Otherwise, there’d be no posters left.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    Is NickyPipes an Armenian? Is this some kind of weird attempt to show people you have 300k dollars? Is 300k even a brag anymore?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Is NickyPipes an Armenian? Is this some kind of weird attempt to show people you have 300k dollars? Is 300k even a brag anymore?
    He pulled the number out of his ass as something he figures I'd be afraid to bet, since he is the one who has all the knowledge of whether his claims are true or not.

Then there's also the matter that he won't even produce this $300k until I agree to bet it (lol)

Instead of making stupid bet challenges, he should just present the proof once and for all that he's this rich, 33-year-old entrepreneur. Good chance that he's just a working stiff with a rich forum fantasy life.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    He pulled the number out of his ass as something he figures I'd be afraid to bet, since he is the one who has all the knowledge of whether his claims are true or not.

Then there's also the matter that he won't even produce this $300k until I agree to bet it (lol)

Instead of making stupid bet challenges, he should just present the proof once and for all that he's this rich, 33-year-old entrepreneur. Good chance that he's just a working stiff with a rich forum fantasy life.

The Stupid Gringo doesn't have any money. Truly wealthy people don't talk about money. The only ones who do usually don't have much. He's what a shrink would call "Trans-Financial". He "identifies" as a multi-millionaire, but his bank account says otherwise.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Thread Information