Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: DeSantis and Newsom debate tonight 9 ET on Fox News 11-30-23, Sean Hannity moderates

Load Metric

DeSantis and Newsom debate tonight 9 ET on Fox News 11-30-23, Sean Hannity moderates

DeSantis and Newsom debate tonight 9 ET on Fox News 11-30-23, Sean Hannity moderates , will you be watching ? what do you expect ?

i suspect Hannity will over due his position as moderator to really come across as " impartial " and not picking on Newsom for his and the Lefts stupid ass policies that has this country and the state of California in a total downward spiral. i suspect a lot of deflection , interruptions and Newsom talking over Hannity and DeSantis so that Newsom never has to give a straight answer, kind of like when Alejandro Mayorkas testifies in front of Congress.....

can never get a straight answer....

this is a great opportunity for the Right to show exactly how stupid the Left and their policies are, but at the end of the debate i don't think people walk away with that conclusion because Hannity won't press the issues ( playing the impartial role to a fault ) and Newsom doing a good job at slithering his way out of NOT actually answering the hard questions, which the left always seems to get away with....

Load Metric
    Newsom will likely become POTUS in the future. He is so cucked with white guilt that he will deliver astromical slavery reparations to blacks.
    We 're talking at least 95% of the black vote with record black turnout. The debate will change nothing.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post
    DeSantis and Newsom debate tonight 9 ET on Fox News 11-30-23, Sean Hannity moderates , will you be watching ? what do you expect ?

i suspect Hannity will over due his position as moderator to really come across as " impartial " and not picking on Newsom for his and the Lefts stupid ass policies that has this country and the state of California in a total downward spiral. i suspect a lot of deflection , interruptions and Newsom talking over Hannity and DeSantis so that Newsom never has to give a straight answer, kind of like when Alejandro Mayorkas testifies in front of Congress.....

can never get a straight answer....

this is a great opportunity for the Right to show exactly how stupid the Left and their policies are, but at the end of the debate i don't think people walk away with that conclusion because Hannity won't press the issues ( playing the impartial role to a fault ) and Newsom doing a good job at slithering his way out of NOT actually answering the hard questions, which the left always seems to get away with....
    I think your being too hard on Hannity truthfully hes not like some of the actual so called news reporters on Fox. However I think the debate shouldve been moderated by the panel of regulars on Gutfeld (Gutfeld, Kat Timpf, and Tyrus) now that shit would be must watch.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: +++++

Load Metric
    Curious choice for both.

Meatball Ron has come off more awkward than Druff in a social setting in every debate against the GOP flotsam he should dominate.

Has more achievements than that shitbag Newsom but only personality matters in debate when there's such a disparity in social acumen.

Newsom agreeing to a Hannity debate is equally batshit unless he's supremely confident in making pudding fingers look even worse, or is hedging against Biden DD.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Curious choice for both.

Meatball Ron has come off more awkward than Druff in a social setting in every debate against the GOP flotsam he should dominate.

Has more achievements than that shitbag Newsom but only personality matters in debate when there's such a disparity in social acumen.

Newsom agreeing to a Hannity debate is equally batshit unless he's supremely confident in making pudding fingers look even worse, or is hedging against Biden DD.
    Newsom is supposed to have a great debate game. I’ve never seen him play. We’ve seen DeSantis. It’s just irrelevant blood sport for me

Load Metric
    However I think the debate shouldve been moderated by the panel of regulars on Gutfeld (Gutfeld, Kat Timpf, and Tyrus) now that shit would be must watch.
    now really that is a great idea !!!.... plus i have a thing for Kat.... )))

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Curious choice for both.

Newsom is supposed to have a great debate game. I’ve never seen him play. We’ve seen DeSantis. It’s just irrelevant blood sport for me
    Did you not watch your homework?

Load Metric
    Desantis off to a great start.... Newsom can't answer why people are leaving California in droves.... Newsom just can't answer directly.... i see a slaughter of Newsom and the lefties..... we shall see though !!

Load Metric
    DeSantis mopping the floor with Newsom.... big mistake for Newsom and the Lefties.... THEY ARE GETTING EXPOSED WITH THEIR FUCKED UP POLICIES THAT DO NOT WORK and are hurting Americans !!!

Load Metric
    Newsom is just tabula rasa for woke left rhetoric. I posted in the TDS thread when he was on Carolla podcast 10 years ago running for re-election for Lt gov. He had no answers, just spouted rhetoric. A paper mache person who will fold in a slight breeze.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: ++++

Load Metric
    Poor Gavin, French Laundry (Yountville, CA) will haunt him forever.

Load Metric
    well that went better much more than i expected, my dad always taught me " hope for the best, but expect the worst " .....

DeSantis did very very well exposing the woke Lefts agenda..... grade for DeSantis.... A-

Newsom was mopped on the floor and exposed , and couldn't defend these BS policies the Democrats are pushing and already have in place and want to expand even further.... grade for Newsom.... F- or even worse if there is such a thing.... but how could one defend these failed policies.... and glad they were exposed .....

Sean Hannity grade ..... B+ he moderated that better than i expected... and let Newsom basically hang himself ( which wasn't hard to do ) because the facts speak for themselves.....

Load Metric
    Curious choice for both.

Meatball just came off weirder. Debates have always been little more than a popularity contest to dumb Americans.

Needs to close up shop and come back in four years slightly toned down. He can win then but needs to get benched and come back resembling a human.

He can't be Trump and is getting more cringeworthy.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Boy it's fucking tilting trying to find this debate after the fact.

Why don't they just have it on the Fox News YouTube channel or webpage?

The only thing I can find is some asshole watching it in the background and commenting on it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The only thing I can find is some asshole watching it in the background and commenting on it.
    Because both Hannity and DeSantis got annihilated.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

you live in alternate reality like Newsom and the rest of the DummyCrats.....

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by 1dollarboxcar View Post

you live in alternate reality like Newsom and the rest of the DummyCrats.....
    Brother I thought your high heeled pudding fingers was going to waltz into the presidency after being the sole victor of the calamitous 'red wave' and said as much.

I've enjoyed his demise but also loathe Gavin Newsom and hope he implodes.

But he's dancing on that goofy faggots grave tonight.

Hope your one of the poors that can afford heat.

Load Metric
    as ambivalent as I am towards Biden, I'd still take him in a heartbeat over these two empty suits.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    Newsom will likely become POTUS in the future. He is so cucked with white guilt that he will deliver astromical slavery reparations to blacks.
    We 're talking at least 95% of the black vote with record black turnout. The debate will change nothing.
    Newsom doesn't pass the smell test with women. The only shot he ever has at winning would be against Trump and even then, it would be the exact way a candidate as horrible as Biden won, by not being Trump. Other than that, even with as weak as the Democrat field is going forward, it's unlikely he'd ever even win the nomination. Most independents and moderates hate California politics.

Thread Information