Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Top 5 Posters with TDS (commonly known as Trump Derangement Syndrome)

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  1F73BEDE-F3C1-40F3-B473-D777E8BFB77C.jpeg
Views: 370
Size:  231.3 KB

Name:  CA357128-267C-44B1-82C8-FE81169149DE.jpeg
Views: 372
Size:  249.3 KB

The Washington Post published an eye-popping report on the rise of “political humiliation” Tuesday, interviewing the “libtard subs” who fantasize about being dominated by “MAGA doms” and vice-versa.

Journalist Hallie Lieberman opened her article with a transcript from a political humiliation video, which featured a dominatrix trying to persuade “beta” liberals to “vote Republican for daddy Trump.”

The dominatrix — who voted for former President Donald Trump twice but now supports Ron DeSantis — told the Washington Post she “earns six figures annually” with her niche content.

Lieberman also spoke to a 33-year-old Republican, “whose day job involves monitoring politics and liberal media” for an unnamed radio host, but who runs the fetish group “MAGA Doms/Dommes and Libtard Subs” by night.

“On MAGA Doms/Dommes and Libtard Subs, members post requests such as, ‘Looking for a MAGA Dom to ‘red pill’ me, and convince me to share my wife,'” wrote Lieberman, who reported that one man “described his fantasy as wearing a Trump dog collar (sold on Trump’s campaign website) and being walked” around a Walmart “to pick out a dog bone.”

Another man, who described himself as “very, very, very much a liberal,” told the Washington Post that he fantasized about Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-GA) and Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) forcing him “to vote straight red Donald Trump.” Yet another person reportedly fantasized “about having sex with people she finds repulsive,” including Trump, Osama bin Laden, and “Hells Angels bikers.”

The article also documented Republicans who fantasize about being punished for voting for former President Trump.

A 60-year-old male dominatrix named Master Black Satyr Dragon Wolf told the Washington Post that he engaged in BDSM with a 22-year-old straight college student who wanted “to be punished by a person of color” because he voted for Trump.

During their encounter, Wolf reportedly told the student, “I will tear your a– apart if you ever vote for Donald Trump or any other stinking conservative Republicans. I’ll let you go into moderates. But if I hear Trump or Cruz or even any member of the Bush family, you’re not going to sit down for days.”

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Name:  1F73BEDE-F3C1-40F3-B473-D777E8BFB77C.jpeg
Views: 370
Size:  231.3 KB

Name:  CA357128-267C-44B1-82C8-FE81169149DE.jpeg
Views: 372
Size:  249.3 KB

The Washington Post published an eye-popping report on the rise of “political humiliation” Tuesday, interviewing the “libtard subs” who fantasize about being dominated by “MAGA doms” and vice-versa.

Journalist Hallie Lieberman opened her article with a transcript from a political humiliation video, which featured a dominatrix trying to persuade “beta” liberals to “vote Republican for daddy Trump.”

The dominatrix — who voted for former President Donald Trump twice but now supports Ron DeSantis — told the Washington Post she “earns six figures annually” with her niche content.

Lieberman also spoke to a 33-year-old Republican, “whose day job involves monitoring politics and liberal media” for an unnamed radio host, but who runs the fetish group “MAGA Doms/Dommes and Libtard Subs” by night.

“On MAGA Doms/Dommes and Libtard Subs, members post requests such as, ‘Looking for a MAGA Dom to ‘red pill’ me, and convince me to share my wife,'” wrote Lieberman, who reported that one man “described his fantasy as wearing a Trump dog collar (sold on Trump’s campaign website) and being walked” around a Walmart “to pick out a dog bone.”

Another man, who described himself as “very, very, very much a liberal,” told the Washington Post that he fantasized about Rep. Marjorie Taylor-Greene (R-GA) and Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) forcing him “to vote straight red Donald Trump.” Yet another person reportedly fantasized “about having sex with people she finds repulsive,” including Trump, Osama bin Laden, and “Hells Angels bikers.”

The article also documented Republicans who fantasize about being punished for voting for former President Trump.

A 60-year-old male dominatrix named Master Black Satyr Dragon Wolf told the Washington Post that he engaged in BDSM with a 22-year-old straight college student who wanted “to be punished by a person of color” because he voted for Trump.

During their encounter, Wolf reportedly told the student, “I will tear your a– apart if you ever vote for Donald Trump or any other stinking conservative Republicans. I’ll let you go into moderates. But if I hear Trump or Cruz or even any member of the Bush family, you’re not going to sit down for days.”

Name:  emoji-15-removebg-preview (1)v.png
Views: 310
Size:  271.3 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Someone tell that 60 year old black male dom that any 22 year old white boy hiring him isn’t “straight”

Load Metric

Comments

country978: sonatine only has mild tds

JohnCommode: I'm constantly afraid that I will croak before Donald and miss out on some of these special Kodak moments. ��
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Give our GodKing an Oscar. Gotta love an emotion packed performance. GodKing Trump knows exactly what ppl want and gives his devotees all the emotional swings they interpret as love radiating from a great being.

May the USA get what it deserves.

Name:  t.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  48.6 KB
    The reason all workers deserve a living wage is because all workers need to be alive. Not very complex.

Load Metric
    #2 Jayjami

A very dangerous person. Severe Trump Derangement Syndrome. Contagious. Democratic operative, paid asset. Avoid at all costs. Possible onset of frontal lobe dementia. Sick and twisted, possible John Wayne Gacy tendencies. Do not accept a drink at a bar. Strict Avoidance.

Terminal TDS upon Trump victory.

Comments

dwai:

Load Metric
    and the biggest loser is...... baby dick.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by cleatus View Post
    Give our GodKing an Oscar. Gotta love an emotion packed performance. GodKing Trump knows exactly what ppl want and gives his devotees all the emotional swings they interpret as love radiating from a great being.

May the USA get what it deserves.

Name:  t.JPG
Views: 271
Size:  48.6 KB

it already is.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    #2 Jayjami

A very dangerous person. Severe Trump Derangement Syndrome. Contagious. Democratic operative, paid asset. Avoid at all costs. Possible onset of frontal lobe dementia. Sick and twisted, possible John Wayne Gacy tendencies. Do not accept a drink at a bar. Strict Avoidance.

PLUS THE DUDE IS SO CROSS-EYED ROFL GOTTEM

Load Metric
    #2 Jayjami

“Avoid at all costs”. Agreed. You should have posted that before Marty begged me for a stake. You could have saved him from another humiliating moment.

Load Metric
    I will announce the #1 TDS 8pm Eastern Standard Time this Thursday. I put a LOT of research into this one. I am still back and forth, but still making the decision, its a tough one.

Load Metric
    I will announce the #1 TDS 8pm Eastern Standard Time this Thursday. I put a LOT of research into this one. I am still back and forth, but still making the decision, its a tough one.
    Is it Marty?

Load Metric
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Here’s what happened. Pockles got drunk last night and forgot his dupe made this “grand pronouncement”.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BetCheckBet View Post
    Here’s what happened. Pockles got drunk last night and forgot his dupe made this “grand pronouncement”.

Load Metric
    I am still taking input from other posters. This is like a Supreme Court announcement, once its made its done forever. I have to be sure coming into one of the most consequential elections in nearly 200 years.

2024 will be as important as 1860 so I have to be certain.

We have not seen a leader like Trump since Churchill, so the stakes are high.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I am still taking input from other posters. This is like a Supreme Court announcement, once its made its done forever. I have to be sure coming into one of the most consequential elections in nearly 200 years.

I am very excited about this finale’

excellent thread

TDS is a very real thing

Trump haters are mentally ill and despise this country

I am very close to moving back to Mexico

Comments

Tellafriend: don't blame you

Load Metric

Lol mentioning Churchill it the same breath as Trump. He abhorred fascism.

Comments

splitthis: Dummy

hutmaster: Offset for cult members vote

Load Metric
    The only fascist is BIDEN. FUCK HIM!

Lol at him proclaiming white supremacy is our biggest threat. Lol at a white man saying that. Just lol at it all.

Lol at you being a white man and supporting that tranny loving, baby killing, faggot.

TRUMP 2024
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Tine is #1.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Thread Information