Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Las Vegas student beaten to death by a mob of 15.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  FFFB0B25-C7E7-4CD9-BFA6-34794C532E6E.jpeg
Views: 214
Size:  273.8 KB

LOL ‘teens’

CAN WE JUST SAY IT PLEASE

Comments

Tellafriend: ok, i will, young scholars.

Load Metric
    hey guys what's going on in this thread

Name:  Screenshot_20231116_005848_X-removebg-preview.png
Views: 169
Size:  118.4 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe: GOD

Load Metric
    The same media instigating and covering up these attacks are covering up the US Govts special perks for Hatians refugees.
    There's shitloads of Hatians pouring in, BEING FLOWN IN AT NIGHT, SHITLOADS!

Why Hatians? They already hate whitey and they take great pride in the fact they successfully genocided whitey in the past.

Here's the message being spread in Haiti fr the USGovt.

https://www.acf.hhs.gov/orr/fact-she...itian-entrants
    You may be eligible for cash assistance, medical assistance, employment preparation, job placement, English language training, and other services offered through the Office of Refugee Resettlement (ORR). You may also be eligible for federal “mainstream” (non-ORR funded) benefits, such as cash assistance through Supplemental Security Income (SSI) or Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF), health insurance through Medicaid, and food assistance through Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP). This document focuses on the benefits and services that ORR funds. To find out what resettlement benefits and services are available, contact your State Refugee Coordinator: https://www.acf.hhs.gov/orr/grant-fu...state-contacts.
    and more

Seach haiti white people and the third result is uk academia openly referring to white people as devils.
    https://www.race.ed.ac.uk/all-the-de...ing-and-death/
    Devils is significant, voo doo is the unofficial real religion of haiti.

Load Metric
    HATIAN REUGEES
    As of 2022, nearly 731,000 Haitian immigrants resided in the United States, comprising the country’s 15th largest foreign-born population.

For several years, there has been a significant increase in the number of Haitians arriving in the United States irregularly, particularly via land. Some came directly from Haiti, but many others arrived from Brazil, Chile, and other countries in the Americas (often bringing their children born there) where they had migrated earlier and then faced new pressures to move again. U.S. authorities encountered Haitians at the U.S.-Mexico border approximately 53,900 times in fiscal year (FY) 2022 and more than 76,100 times in FY 2023. From 2019 through 2021, Haitians were the top nationality for migrants crossing the dangerous Darien Gap between Colombia and Panama, and they have remained among the three largest groups in 2022 and 2023. Additionally, the U.S. Coast Guard interdicted nearly 7,200 Haitians at sea in FY 2022 and 5,100 in the first 11 months of FY 2023, marking dramatic increases over previous years.

Several U.S. policies have sought to channel these migrants into legal routes. The U.S. government resumed the Haitian Family Reunification Parole Program in 2022, allowing eligible Haitians with a U.S.-citizen or legal permanent resident family member to move to the United States while their green-card application is pending. In January 2023, the Biden administration extended an immigration parole program initially reserved for Venezuelans to Haitians (as well as Cubans and Nicaraguans) who have a U.S. sponsor, apply in advance, and travel by plane. The program allows parolees to reside and work in the United States for two years. Through September 2023, the 85,300 Haitian parole recipients represented the largest group of beneficiaries of this process. Also, Temporary Protected Status (TPS), which grants temporary work authorization and relief from deportation, has been redesignated and extended for Haitians, covering more than 116,500 Haitian-born individuals as of March 2023.

Load Metric
    UKRANIAN REFUGEES
    U.S. monthly intake of refugees from Ukraine 2021-2023
    Published by Statista Research Department, Nov 8, 2023
    In October 2023, the United States accepted 109 refugees from Ukraine. In fiscal year 2022 - which ended September 30, 2022 - the U.S. accepted a total of 1,610 Ukrainian refugees. The most Ukrainian refugees arrived in February of 2022, the same month that Ukraine was invaded by Russia.

In April 2022, the United States committed itself to welcoming 100,000 Ukrainian citizens and others fleeing Russian aggression in the region, but has so far only accepted 2,402 since the Russian invasion in February last year.

LOL Announce 100k, allow in 2400

Imo Americans should have a say in immigration policy, we don't because if we did there wouldn't be any Hatians.

Load Metric
    Orko - let me introduce you to my thread:

https://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sh...inal-iteration

Load Metric
    The melanated youth are savages.
    "I hit that shot because it was a defining moment and when a defining moment comes along, you either define the moment or the moment defines you" Roy "Tin Cup" Mcevoy

Load Metric
    So racism is over?
    The stupidity of these two statements is unreal,

Came to this one thread thinking there might be some good inside info, instead it was just what PFA is these days, racists talking to other racists.
    Yeah racism is over, Trump won, and even though 1/6 was a nothing burger, it was still ANTIFA. The trinity of RW ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Race sympathy needs to stop. No one race is still a victim today.
    When ya got some senile fuckstick saying “if you don’t vote for me then you ain’t black” in the White House it doesn’t help. The Dems have been pushing the racial bullshit hard during Obamas 2 terms and now with Biden (and would anybody be surprised Obama since a lot of Obamas staff is working for Joe that he isn’t really the one pulling the strings. First POTUS ever to not leave Washington when he left office. Not sus at all).
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    So racism is over?
    The stupidity of these two statements is unreal,

Came to this one thread thinking there might be some good inside info, instead it was just what PFA is these days, racists talking to other racists.
    Yeah racism is over, Trump won, and even though 1/6 was a nothing burger, it was still ANTIFA. The trinity of RW ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    When ya got some senile fuckstick saying “if you don’t vote for me then you ain’t black” in the White House it doesn’t help. The Dems have been pushing the racial bullshit hard during Obamas 2 terms and now with Biden (and would anybody be surprised Obama since a lot of Obamas staff is working for Joe that he isn’t really the one pulling the strings. First POTUS ever to not leave Washington when he left office. Not sus at all).
    You are a liar…no way you came to this thread looking for good info.

Load Metric
    Just like Captain Louis Renault in Casablanca, I'm shocked, yes shocked, that a DR thread devolved into a racist race to the bottom. Having said that, I don't coddle killers, black or white. No sentences would be too long for me.

As for the media, left or right I expect nothing from them so I'm never disappointed.

Three quarters of the people in this thread wouldn't be here if a white mob had killed a black kid.

Comments

OK2: Idiot

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnCommode View Post
    Just like Captain Louis Renault in Casablanca, I'm shocked, yes shocked, that a DR thread devolved into a racist race to the bottom. Having said that, I don't coddle killers, black or white. No sentences would be too long for me.

As for the media, left or right I expect nothing from them so I'm never disappointed.

Three quarters of the people in this thread wouldn't be here if a white mob had killed a black kid.

Time machines aren't a real thing as far as I know

Hilariously stupid three quarters of people statement

Racist race to the bottom...lol..shut up faggot.
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Gold
    Load Metric
    My son is getting around the age where I feel I should give him the talk, that basically if you see yourself crossing paths with a group of "youths" it is best to just be on your way and go somewhere else as fast as possible. No upside at all, only downside.

Comments

Tellafriend: correct. it's best to stay on the other side of the street from these cultural enrichers

Load Metric
    For those that interested, the B on W murder monthly report is up.
    35 murders this month, note there's a push to hide race so there's def more. There's surely scores of brutal assaults you'll never hear about.
    Name:  monthly.PNG
Views: 52
Size:  557.9 KB
    You should take a look, it's an eye opener
    https://www.unz.com/article/35-black...white-america/

Critical race theory is now called Liberated Ethnic Studies and is being taught in schools.
    The bullshit they teach will make minorities boiling mad at whites

Thread Information