Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broke my tailbone this weekend

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Still stinging pain, although getting better. Basically its like a toothache at this point, you just deal with it. I will admit, non stop pain just creates a depressive mindset. I was up at 3am this morning. Then a Wounded Warrior commercial comes on with a soldier with no legs and you basically tell yourself stop being a fucking pussy.

take the pain pill. they should have also give you muscle relaxers. take them too. that is what they are for. either that or suffer in silence.

Load Metric
    Plunging toilets must be super painful. PRAYERS

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Still stinging pain, although getting better. Basically its like a toothache at this point, you just deal with it. I will admit, non stop pain just creates a depressive mindset. I was up at 3am this morning. Then a Wounded Warrior commercial comes on with a soldier with no legs and you basically tell yourself stop being a fucking pussy.
    Have you been buying any kitchen gadgets?

Load Metric
    While the pain is on the decrease, my sleep patterns are completely fucked up. I know Druff posted on and on about his anxiety issues and how they affected his life. I can relate now. Waking up at 2am fearful of going back to sleep over anxiety of a blood clot given my huge bruise is taking its toll. Then you sit alone in your office pitch dark in pain, it just wears on the psyche. Then I starting going through all the dumb shit I did over the years, how much more money I'd have for my family if I just played it close to the vest, played by the rules. This morning I remembered that stupid fucking oil well I "invested in", turned out to be a scam, lost thousands. Then the stupidity of online poker. Gambling on penny stocks. It's all come to a head with this fucking injury and keeping me up most of the night. I can see why people enter a depressive state, sitting in a dark room for hours in pain is mentally crippling. I know Druff posted during the height of his anxiety he'd pay $500,000 to have his issues go away. I don't have that type of revenue, but I'd write a check for $20,000 in a snap minute if I could make this injury and anxiety just go the fuck away.

Load Metric
    I think I broke or fractured my tailbone jumping off that 60 foot rock in havasu on spring break cuz i was too drunk to remember to pencil dive and then my asshole friends made sure to hit every wake possible in the boat brutal time for like 6 weeks

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

take the pain pill. they should have also give you muscle relaxers. take them too. that is what they are for. either that or suffer in silence.
    Tgulls alcohol addiction is well established. He is correct to avoid opioid pain medication at all costs imo. The cost vs benefit for a coccyx bruise is too great.

Load Metric
    You have 0.0 chance of embolus from the bruise on your ass. Obsess about something else.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

Tgulls alcohol addiction is well established. He is correct to avoid opioid pain medication at all costs imo. The cost vs benefit for a coccyx bruise is too great.
    Correct, opiates very well could be me in. Not going the Matt Perry route.Not sure which is worse, dying from opiates or the maniac behavior of doctor shopping. It gets so bad for addicts they actually go to real estate open houses looking in bathrooms for pills.

Load Metric
    Find a homeopathic doc.

Mainstream medicine is shit.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post

Slipped on a step with socks on, second from the bottom. Landed right on the tailbone, no time to brace. A fracture. Deep bruise from lower back to the upper thigh. Funny thing is I can stand fine, I just can't sit without immense pain getting up and down. Tried to drive a minute ago YEAH NO THANKS.

god damn that fucking sucks I could feel it just reading that

broke my coccyx when I was a kid its not fun and takes forever to heal

on a positive note just be thankful you didn’t break one of your ribs that is way worse trust me
    Thanks Jerry, I have been feeling better, no tailbone issues to mention but it was a rough go. But I no longer have a residual pain. But you know what Jerry, cracking your tailbone was a miserable experience, but I had a neighbor break his elbow the other day. He is in pretty rough shape. I am just glad I can post on a forum where free speech is celebrated versus a bunch of paranoid politicians that are banning Tik Tok. Thanks again Jerry, please me know how are things are going.

Thread Information