Thread: Tyde Doxxed Limitles

Gold
    Load Metric

Tyde Doxxed Limitles

I was up at 3 AM this morning and I saw that Tyde had doxxed the full name of Limitless

Druff you banned limitles for being a drunk guy, are you going to allow legitimate doxing of posters who were trying to send $1,000 to another poster in need?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Normally I’d never share private communication but this week I got this message from Tyde:

“Hey man

Ill gamble sending you this hoping you keep it private

I need some of your business acumen and expertise about lead generation

For the record my trolling you is mostly to spice this place up a bit. I hope you realize its just for internet lolz

I think you’re a tremendous poster and great for the site and actually love the schtick I think its brilliant

Shoot me a call again if you still have my number I want to run something past you that I’m almost positive you can help me with immensely

and I don’t expect anything for free

Marty”

Gold
    Load Metric
    The idea that I would ever help Tyde is absurd to me

Is he mentally retarded?

After how awful he has been to me? How many times he attacked me personally, my character, my business?

He thinks I would set that aside to help him?

That I would ever involved this psychopathic loser in my business?

I almost helped him because I thought it was so extraordinarily pathetic that I felt bad.

Then I remember what a POS he has been to me and that I would never do anything to help him

Gold
    Load Metric
    What a messed up and pathetic website

I can not believe I used to provide PFA and Dangerous Druff with quality content that no other poster in history can compete with

Since my fallout with Tyde I have nothing but real world hatred and anger to PFA, Tyde, Druff and the entire community.

Never forget I meant 100% of every single word of hatred and aggression I posted towards all of you,

Never forget what Nicky Pipes told you.

All Glory to The Bad Guy

And Dan Druffs cancer stricken WSOP backer

Load Metric
    Tyde seems to be heading down the road of self sabotage where he purposely tries to get himself banned.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Banned
    Load Metric
    LOL

Um yea sorry I don’t recall ever needing or asking for any ‘help’ financially from you or anybody else ‘Nicky ‘Pipes’

I’m not DJ Chaps running some grift for cat food or trying to beg users for rent money

hilarious…limitles was trying to ‘gift’ me 1000 dollars and I refused multiple times

I NEVER WANTED HIS FUCKING MONEY NOW THEN OR EVER

do you understand ?

Oh and by the way moron this all happened almost a year ago and nobody gave a shit about it then either because there’s nothing to see here so go fuck some more dudes in the sauna you florida white trash faggot

you’re such a weirdo creep you fit right in here

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

I can not believe I used to provide PFA and Dangerous Druff with quality content that no other poster in history can compete with

Since my fallout with Tyde I have nothing but real world hatred and anger to PFA, Tyde, Druff and the entire community.

Never forget I meant 100% of every single word of hatred and aggression I posted towards all of you,

All Glory to The Bad Guy

GTFO already then.

Comments

tyde: SERIOUSLY

Ryback_feed_me_more: SO much This rep.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    LOL

Um yea sorry I don’t recall ever needing or asking for any ‘help’ financially from you or anybody else ‘Nicky ‘Pipes’

I’m not DJ Chaps running some grift for cat food or trying to beg users for rent money

hilarious…limitles was trying to ‘gift’ me 1000 dollars and I refused multiple times

I NEVER WANTED HIS FUCKING MONEY NOW THEN OR EVER

do you understand ?

Oh and by the way moron this all happened almost a year ago and nobody gave a shit about it then either because there’s nothing to see here so go fuck some more dudes in the sauna you florida white trash faggot

you’re such a weirdo creep you fit right in here
    Tyde
    For the record my trolling you is mostly to spice this place up a bit. I hope you realize its just for internet lolz

I think you’re a tremendous poster and great for the site and actually love the schtick I think its brilliant
    Well which is it?

Load Metric
    Normally I’d never share private communication but this week I got this message from Tyde:

“Hey man

Ill gamble sending you this hoping you keep it private

I need some of your business acumen and expertise about lead generation

Shoot me a call again if you still have my number I want to run something past you that I’m almost positive you can help me with immensely

and I don’t expect anything for free

Marty”

Load Metric

Banned
    Load Metric
    def wanted his expertise on lead generation because he happens to run some kind of overseas telemarketing operation employing cheap third world labor

I have his responses but they are standard ‘Nicky Pipes’ bullshit not even worth reposting

then he’s like ‘type everything here’ yea I’ll get right on that

this guy is like the biggest fraud ever

lol @ I sent him that PM knowing full well he would 99% post it here how fucking stupid is this cartoon character

this thread is dumb

nothing to see here retards

Load Metric

All Glory to The Bad Guy

Nicky, look dude if you want to leave BYE. This isn't an airport no need to announce your departure. If you're legit not somebody's sock puppet you're just an arrogant fuckstick who has an overblown value of yourself and the shit you contribute on here. You remind me of the arrogant Jersey types I used to deal with when I was in NYC at times. You're nothing but a goomba jabroni in truth. BTW making a post specifically to tattle on Tyde just seems like some look at me attention whore crying look at me which is pretty much your whole schtick on here.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    def wanted his expertise on lead generation because he happens to run some kind of overseas telemarketing operation employing cheap third world labor

I have his responses but they are standard ‘Nicky Pipes’ bullshit not even worth reposting

then he’s like ‘type everything here’ yea I’ll get right on that

this guy is like the biggest fraud ever

lol @ I sent him that PM knowing full well he would 99% post it here how fucking stupid is this cartoon character

this thread is dumb

nothing to see here retards
    Can we nominate Nicky for PFA rookie as a fraudster in training?

Thread Information