Thread: Black Chip Poker Renegs on Under The Table Rakeback Deals

Load Metric

Black Chip Poker Renegs on Under The Table Rakeback Deals

I'm surprised no one has posted this up yet, but it's all over 2+2. It turns out that Merge is finally policing its operators and enforcing its 25k per infraction penalty on illegal rakeback deals. Some posters claim that Black Chip Poker waited until the last minute before their under the table payments were to be made, to remove the deal, thus milking it for all it was worth before removing the program. I kind of like the owners of the skin in my interactions with them, but... Below find a couple emails sent out by BCP and posts on 2+2:

Dear **********,

Due to recent changes to the Merge Gaming Network rules we can no longer offer weekly payments via player to player transfer as we have done in the past for you. Continuing to do so would ultimately end in the closure of BlackChip Poker. To that end, we are no longer able to continue with this promotion.

Going forward you will be able to exchange your VIP points for cash, or use them in the VIP store. We apologize sincerely for this change and hope you understand we would not take such action unless it was absolutely necessary. As ever, we appreciate your custom and we will continue work hard to bring you the best possible rewards.

If you have any queries about this, please reply to this email and we will respond as quickly as possible.

Kind regards,

The BlackChip VIP Team.

Hi,

Thanks for your email. I can try to activate 35% daily rakeback on your account if you would like me to. If you have not been playing on any other merge sites with rakeback in the last 6 months we should be able to activate it for you.

I’m afraid we can no longer send the weekly payments, in exchange for your VIP points in the way we have been. The risk is too great, based on the new rules we would face fines big enough to put us out of business. Please let us know if we can help with anything else.

Best regards,

Nathan

BlackChip VIP Support

2+2 Posts:

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...hread-1243449/

http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/28...7/index18.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HowQuaint View Post
    I'm surprised no one has posted this up yet

Bro, there's like 3 people on this site that play poker

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have known about this for awhile, but did not know that they waited until the last minute before yanking it away.

I do know that Black Chip Poker has been a thorn in the side of many Merge skins, and the whole network was about to go into a civil war over the "poaching" situation.

Many of the other skins were accusing Black Chip of stealing all of their high-volume cash players, and also accusing Merge of looking the other way while it happened.

This 25k-per-player fine is actually a good solution to stop it. In reality, Merge could have put a stop to this a long time ago by running periodic examinations of player-to-player transfers. They just didn't want to, because Merge didn't really give a shit which skins prospered and which failed, provided that the network itself thrived.

Something like this was inevitable.

And while it would be shitty if BCP really did wait until the last second in order to "milk" the action of these players without having to pay for the tail end of it, the players themselves can't really complain too much. They were receiving money that they weren't supposed to be getting in the first place, so you have to be prepared for shady shit like that to occur when you're doing something against the rules in the first place. I'm not defending it, but these players don't really have a right to raise a stink about it, either.

Load Metric
    All Merge skins are crooked, including Hero. Even the beloved HeroCEO is a lying POS.
    More details coming soon.

Load Metric
    ALL US FACING POKER SITES ARE SHADY, not just merge...

I am currently looking in to a pretty decent sized discrepency with my ACR rakeback

Load Metric
    True but the CEO of Hero (not Hero support, im talking about David Jung or w/e his name is)has been lying to me for 3 months about my money.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BUBBLES View Post
    True but the CEO of Hero (not Hero support, im talking about David Jung or w/e his name is)has been lying to me for 3 months about my money.
    PM me details (or post them here) and I will get it taken care of for you.

Load Metric
    I sent you a PM, i dont want to post all the details yet. Im still hoping to get my money.

Load Metric
    I sent you a PM, i dont want to post all the details yet. Im still hoping to get my money.

I'd be interested in hearing your story about David. I know Druff has interacted with him quite a bit, but I am in contact with David as well. I'd be happy to help investigate any claims you have. I've always thought of Hero as a very stand-up organization...

I won't post my private Skype, but you can contact my website's public Skype and go from there... (I know it's gonna look like Spam Druff, but this is the skype ID lol) www.professionalrakeback.com = public Skype contact name

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by HowQuaint View Post

I'd be interested in hearing your story about David. I know Druff has interacted with him quite a bit, but I am in contact with David as well. I'd be happy to help investigate any claims you have. I've always thought of Hero as a very stand-up organization...

I won't post my private Skype, but you can contact my website's public Skype and go from there... (I know it's gonna look like Spam Druff, but this is the skype ID lol) www.professionalrakeback.com = public Skype contact name
    I have gotten BUBBLES his money back.

Unfortunately, I was not able to help him with the reason for his account closure, because I was (rightfully) told that was confidential.

Perhaps I can work with BUBBLES to where he can give them permission to discuss it with me, or perhaps he can present the details out here.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    BCP took my VIP points at the end of september, but didn't ship the bread. Maybe cuz I had only joined in the last week?

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    nvm, i went thru my vip page thing and i am on regular daily rkeback. dang nabbit

Thread Information