Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: End of Times - the final iteration

Load Metric
    ahh yes you need to stay in your little right wing comfort bubble

you know you're on the wrong side of things and cant back your bullshit with facts and thats the real reason you wont debate me itt

carry on faggot just know you and MAGA are gonna get wrecked in 2024 and that will be end of times for MAGA and the final final iteration

TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL LAWYER

GFY

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    ahh yes you need to stay in your little right wing comfort bubble

you know you're on the wrong side of things and cant back your bullshit with facts and thats the real reason you wont debate me itt

carry on faggot just know you and MAGA are gonna get wrecked in 2024 and that will be end of times for MAGA and the final final iteration

TRUMP IS GOING TO JAIL LAWYER

GFY

Name:  twitsmile.jpg
Views: 148
Size:  77.8 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    thats great

i dont like attn i just like wrecking you traitors because you make me sick

so do you admit what I said was true? Tell us more about how the U.S is about to become a third world country because Biden is the President

Argue your point

You're the one who started the thread.

debate me on the facts

I can be civil with you despite hating you with a passion if you can do the same
    You just called him racist...but you can be civil?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    thats great

i dont like attn i just like wrecking you traitors because you make me sick

so do you admit what I said was true? Tell us more about how the U.S is about to become a third world country because Biden is the President

Argue your point

You're the one who started the thread.

debate me on the facts

I can be civil with you despite hating you with a passion if you can do the same
    I didn't just make it up out of the blue and start making accusations

he is an admitted white nationalist and besides that look at the shit he posts

You dont think he's a racist?

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

He's an admitted white nationalist and a racist? Is that an opinion or can you point to an example of him admitting to this? Give it up Bigdick! I'm not forgetting your promise to pay $1,000 when Trump wins 40 states.

Joe Biden and his people are intent on causing as much damage to this country as they can. If you vote for Joe Biden you vote for war and open borders. You're the enemy of the country if either of those things are acceptable to you.

Comments

Tellafriend: you are trying to converse with an imbecile

Load Metric

Comments

big dick: thanls for proving my point traitir /racist pos

splitthis: ROFL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

He's an admitted white nationalist and a racist? Is that an opinion or can you point to an example of him admitting to this? Give it up Bigdick! I'm not forgetting your promise to pay $1,000 when Trump wins 40 states.

Joe Biden and his people are intent on causing as much damage to this country as they can. If you vote for Joe Biden you vote for war and open borders. You're the enemy of the country if either of those things are acceptable to you.
    Nah he isnt racist lol

So where did you come up with your 40/10 number? You sound quite confident.

I will give you 5/1 that Biden wins 10+ states

LMK how much you want to bet. The 1k bonus will still be added if I lose.

I will give you 5/1 and the 1k if I lose

Gold
    Load Metric
    I'm not betting or offering to bet. Upon further reflection, Trump will win 38 states.

Comments

big dick: ok my guy but the 1k is for 40.

Load Metric
    NATIONAL
    A Colorado judge finds Trump 'engaged in insurrection,' but keeps him on the ballot

A Colorado judge on Friday found that former President Donald Trump engaged in insurrection during the Jan. 6, 2021, attack on the U.S. Capitol but rejected an effort to keep him off the state's primary ballot because it's unclear whether a Civil War-era Constitutional amendment barring insurrectionists from public office applies to the presidency.

The lawsuit, brought by a left-leaning group on behalf of a group of Republican and independent Colorado voters, contended that Trump's actions related to the attack ran afoul of a clause in the 14th Amendment that prevents anyone from holding office who "engaged in insurrection or rebellion" against the Constitution.

The decision by District Judge Sarah B. Wallace is the third ruling in a little over a week against lawsuits seeking to knock Trump off the ballot by citing Section 3 of the amendment. The Minnesota Supreme Court last week said Trump could remain on the primary ballot because political parties have sole choice over who appears, while a Michigan judge ruled that Congress is the proper forum for deciding whether Section 3 applies to Trump.

In her decision, Wallace said she found that Trump did in fact "engage in insurrection" on Jan. 6 and rejected his attorneys' arguments that he was simply engaging in free speech. Normally, that would be enough to disqualify him under Section 3, but she said she couldn't do so for a presidential candidate.

Section 3 does not specifically refer to the presidency, as it does members of the U.S. Senate or House of Representatives. Instead, the clause refers to "elector of President and Vice President," along with civil and military offices.

"The Court found that Donald Trump engaged in insurrection after a careful and thorough review of the evidence," said attorney Mario Nicolais, who was representing the voters who brought the lawsuit. "We are very pleased with the opinion and look forward to addressing the sole legal issue on appeal, namely whether Section 3 of the 14th Amendment applies to insurrectionist presidents."

Load Metric
    Exclusive: Recordings, emails show how Trump team flew fake elector ballots to DC in final push to overturn 2020 election
    Marshall Cohen Zachary Cohen Jeremy Herb Katelyn Polantz
    By Marshall Cohen, Zachary Cohen, Jeremy Herb and Katelyn Polantz, CNN
    11 minute read
    Published 4:00 PM EST, Thu December 28, 2023

7, 2021 in Washington, DC.
    J. Scott Applewhite/Pool/Getty Images
    CNN

Two days before the January 6 insurrection, the Trump campaign’s plan to use fake electors to block President-elect Joe Biden from taking office faced a potentially crippling hiccup: The fake elector certificates from two critical battleground states were stuck in the mail.

So, Trump campaign operatives scrambled to fly copies of the phony certificates from Michigan and Wisconsin to the nation’s capital, relying on a haphazard chain of couriers, as well as help from two Republicans in Congress, to try to get the documents to then-Vice President Mike Pence while he presided over the Electoral College certification.

The operatives even considered chartering a jet to ensure the files reached Washington, DC, in time for the January 6, 2021, proceeding, according to emails and recordings obtained by CNN.

The new details provide a behind-the-scenes glimpse of the chaotic last-minute effort to keep Donald Trump in office. The fake electors scheme features prominently in special counsel Jack Smith’s criminal indictment against the former president, and some of the officials who were involved have spoken to Smith’s investigators.

The emails and recordings also indicate that a top Trump campaign lawyer was part of 11th-hour discussions about delivering the fake elector certificates to Pence, potentially undercutting his testimony to the House select committee that investigated January 6 that he had passed off responsibility and didn’t want to put the former vice president in a difficult spot.

These details largely come from pro-Trump attorney Kenneth Chesebro, who was an architect of the fake electors plot and is now a key cooperator in several state probes into the scheme. Chesebro pleaded guilty in October to a felony conspiracy charge in Georgia in connection with the electors’ plan, and has met with prosecutors in Michigan, Nevada and Wisconsin, who are investigating the sham GOP electors in their own states.
    https://www.cnn.com/2023/12/28/polit...ots/index.html

Load Metric
    Wisconsin Republican Party officials were annoyed at the request to courier the fake elector certificates to Washington. “Freaking trump idiots want someone to fly original elector papers to the senate President,” a Wisconsin GOP official wrote to then-state party chairman Andrew Hitt on January 4, according to the January 6 committee report.

Load Metric
    it is quite a time, both sides adamantly believe the other's candidate should be tried for treason.

tick, tock.

Comments

big dick: you are one seriously fucked up guy . such wrong way thinking. tucker has done an a+ job with you and mickey and many others

splitthis: Offset the mental ward escapee

1dollarboxcar: another offset

Load Metric
    no election interference to see here folks. keep moving.

https://twitter.com/RealJamesWoods/status/1740658292073070989

Comments

big dick: lol at you being a lawyer. too funny

splitthis: Lol at dickie

Load Metric
    John Dean: ‘Trump’s in trouble’ after Maine ruling

Former President Nixon’s White House attorney John Dean said Thursday he believes the Maine decision to remove former President Trump from the ballot will be difficult to overturn, calling it “very solid.”

Maine Secretary of State Shenna Bellows (D) determined late Thursday that Trump should be kept off the state’s primary ballot because his conduct surrounding the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riots violated the 14th Amendment.

Dean denounced criticism by the Trump campaign, which called the decision “election interference.”

“There was ample due process in this proceeding, and they just lost by a straight, honest reading of the 14th Amendment,” Dean said in a CNN interview. “Trump’s in trouble.”

The 14th Amendment bars those who previously took oaths to support the Constitution and “have engaged in insurrection” from holding office. Bellows and a similar Colorado Supreme Court decision last week each found that Trump’s conduct falls under that definition.

Bellows said Trump “used a false narrative of election fraud to inflame his supporters” on Jan. 6 and “was aware of the likelihood for violence and at least initially supported its use given he both encouraged it with incendiary rhetoric and took no timely action to stop it.”
    https://thehill.com/regulation/court...ng-in-trouble/

Comments

Tellafriend: you obtuse fool - you don't even understand the concepts or terms you quote

Load Metric

Comments

1dollarboxcar: aint that some shit....

Thread Information