Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The REAL Problem (Open Letter to Todd)

Banned
    Load Metric

The REAL Problem (Open Letter to Todd)

Todd I wanted to touch on a few things with you and also share my thoughts with this blossoming community

I didn't register an account and start posting here to try and be the 'center of attention' or dominate your forum, nor did I show up so I could taunt you and call you autistic etc. This is your forum, and it that would be foolish and would get me banned immediately. I'm not naive enough not to think that you would have no problem banning me if I stepped over the line.

I'm also posting here because I'm optimistic that you're actually serious about weeding out the filth and other juvenile nonsense that creates such a hostile and unreadable environment. Like the one that currently exists on DD

I've made a concerted effort to contribute here because I love the idea of PokerFraudAlert replacing DD and putting Micon out of business. I'm not here to harass other members, quite the opposite. Other than an isolated thread directed at Razor, I have directed my trolling at the King of All Fuck-Ups himself, nobody else really.

I don't run from thread to thread chasing a specific poster around trolling them relentlessly. Unfortunately there are several members posting here who are doing exactly that to me. It's not that difficult to see who they are, and that 90% + of their content is centered around me.

Lets face the reality here. My case has a unique set of circumstances, because my mere presence here attracts cockroaches by the dozens. I've already sent you several PMs about this topic (some of which have gone unanswered) A perfect example would be this thread. http://pokerfraudalert.com/forum/sho...ocktail-thread

It doesn't seem to matter what the subject matter is or what the nature of my post is, invariably there will be some fucktard who shows up to make some idiotic comment and hijack the thread. The fact that I have 'dominated' the forum since your launch is not because I'm posting disruptive content or trolling. I've been dominating your forum because of the same idiots that have only registered accounts here to latch on and follow me around to each and every thread I decide to participate in.

I made a post a few weeks ago on DD which was a declaration acknowledging the blame for a lot of the negative attention that has been directed my way. I understand that a lot of it I brought on myself, which was why I made that post in the first place.

However, you may have noticed that the members who are complaining about my presence here the loudest, are coincidentally the most useless posters who have historically offered very little to these forums. That is a very important point.

If you don't want me 'dominating' your site, then start taking some action against the dupes and other pond scum who only show up to troll me. I'm not here to be abusive, or pick fights with you or anyone else for that matter. I'm not here to troll other members. I registered here to help drive Donkdown into the dirt and because as far as I am concerned, all the bad blood you and I have is in the past. I'm not here to rekindle any of it, and I don't have any kind of agenda or ulterior motives. I would just like to post somewhere where I don't have to worry about being harassed for a change.

I'm by no means your biggest fan Todd, but I'm glad you started your own forum. Despite being a douche from time to time, you are much better equipped to at least keep things on a level playing field and use sound judgement when trying to manage a community like this. I would have never registered an account here if that wasn't the case.

But that means making a few concessions. One of them is acknowledging that I have a special set of circumstances. There isn't a single poster on these sites that attracts more blatant trolling than I do. I doubt anyone will question that. The stigma attached to the Jewdonk screen name runs deep, and they come from every corner of the globe equipped with a fresh screen name and a whole arsenal of played-out material

I have no interest to dominate this site. The reason I have so many posts already and the reason why a lot of the attention is being directed my way is because some of these people are only showing up on your site to complain about me and make threads about me and hijack whatever thread I decide to post in (regardless of the subject matter) and I have responded accordingly.

Honestly, it would be nice to be able to post a recipe in Vwls's food and drink thread or maybe blog about my experiences on the cruise ships or talk about politics or entertainment and be an active participant here. I'm not looking to be in the limelight or hijack the tone of your site. I am just looking for a venue to post in that is free of this infectious disease known as Jewdonk trolling.

The fact of the matter is that there are relatively few offenders. Some a lot worse than others. I can list them by name, but it's to the point now that the same people who are so addicted to me usually switch dupes as often as I change my underwear. I have no issues with the vast majority of posters on these forums, and most of the time have no problem being challenged or confronted in a reasonable manner.

This post is long enough already, but I do want see your site thrive. I'd love nothing better than to see you buy out Micon and put that ugly bitch Donkdown out of it's misery. I think you have your flaws, but I think for the most part you are impartial and fundamentally ethical. Which is a lot more than I can say for Bryan. If I still had any deep seeded and lingering animosity towards you, I would have never bothered to register an account here in the first place.

The REAL problem is weeding out the worst of the worst and cleaning house once in a while. I mean specifically the various handful of posters who dominate their own post counts obsessing about me and trolling me and hijacking threads rehashing the same tired crap. Trust me, I'm sick of it myself and not just because I am getting trolled, but because objectively, I can see how the whole mechanism creates this depressing vibe. The last thing I'm interested in doing is defending myself from an onslaught of random dilrods who are just here to antagonize me.

It's your site Todd. I didn't register here to make life difficult for you or to start in with old dramas that have long since been put to bed. But if you really expect this site to prosper and succeed, then you need to see things for what they are. I am not the one harassing other members. If I have a gripe with someone or I flame someone, I usually punch out a few rants and move on to the next one. I never latch on to one target for weeks or months.

Unfortunately, you already have no less than half a dozen registered dupe accounts and a few other recognizable posters who are only here for one reason, and one reason only, and that is the REAL problem.

At the very least, delegate one thread for all of my trolls where they can run wild in the high grass and and keep all this bullshit out of other threads. I'd also like if you would prevent my full name from being posted here, because I did extend you the same courtesy on Tydenation when you asked. I think that's also a reasonable request.

Awaiting your reply

Marty

Load Metric
    I have a great idea Marty...

How about you ignore these people that troll you? How about you don't immediately try to respond to the bait they set, and that you always fall for. They want a response from you and you never fail to deliver.

I think you'd be surprised how quickly these people gave up if you just ignored them. Instead, myself and others are stuck weeding through the same, tireless BS that we've heard a million times before.

Load Metric
    In God's defense, he does have a lot of trolls. I thought one of the core tenants of PFA was that people who are here just for excessive trolling and trouble making would be unwelcome. I'm curious if that policy is excessive trolling in general, or merely trolling of the owner of this site. I could be wrong here, I haven't paid that close attention, but it seems to me the people who have been banned have only been the ones who have been trolling todd. Now, I'm sure if GOd had his druthers that a great many more people would be banned, than should be banned. Some of the people he considers trolls are actually active and contributing members of the site that he just happens to have conflicts with. However, there are a number of accounts that seem to have been created merely to terrorize God, and I would think that would violate the excessive trolling policy.

Load Metric
    Like usual its not jewdonks fault, it's everyone around him. Just like everytime you move its because your roomate was crazy.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDMcCobb View Post
    In God's defense, he does have a lot of trolls. I thought one of the core tenants of PFA was that people who are here just for excessive trolling and trouble making would be unwelcome. I'm curious if that policy is excessive trolling in general, or merely trolling of the owner of this site. I could be wrong here, I haven't paid that close attention, but it seems to me the people who have been banned have only been the ones who have been trolling todd. Now, I'm sure if GOd had his druthers that a great many more people would be banned, than should be banned. Some of the people he considers trolls are actually active and contributing members of the site that he just happens to have conflicts with. However, there are a number of accounts that seem to have been created merely to terrorize God, and I would think that would violate the excessive trolling policy.
    it takes two, marty wouldn't have trolls if he didn't feed them.

Bronze
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    MArty attracts cockroaches.
    Cockroaches are unwanted in this forum.

How ever can we get rid of the roaches?

Hmmmmmmm.....

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by WillieMcFML View Post

How about you ignore these people that troll you? How about you don't immediately try to respond to the bait they set, and that you always fall for. They want a response from you and you never fail to deliver.

I think you'd be surprised how quickly these people gave up if you just ignored them. Instead, myself and others are stuck weeding through the same, tireless BS that we've heard a million times before.

tried that already and it was a colossal failure

I didn't post on DD for over 6 months and there was still plenty of action.

you are stuck weeding through the same BS because there are certain posters who have nothing better to post and nothing to contribute whatsoever that isn't centered around me.

The issue is not how I feel about being trolled, that's irrelevant. I'm a big boy. The issue is the nature and frequency of that trolling and how it takes on a momentum of its own. It's a 'mob mentality', nothing more. Whether I ignore these posters or not doesn't make a bit of difference.

Load Metric
    it takes two, marty wouldn't have trolls if he didn't feed them.
    Because Todd is well known for his ability to let a negative comments about him slide.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Can I also state for the record, I do not only troll Dr Pockleface, I like to think I am an equal opportunities troll.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Suicide King View Post
    Like usual its not jewdonks fault, it's everyone around him. Just like everytime you move its because your roomate was crazy.

you are a perfect example SK

63 posts here so far

shall we count up how many of those posts mention me in some capacity ?

didn't think so

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRazor View Post

lol even Wolfgang Puck throws a microwave quiche in the microwave once in a while Stuart

btw that quiche is from a gourmet chain called 'Trader Joes' and it was fucking delicious

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I haven't seen any dupe accounts created just to troll Marty, though I also haven't gone over each and every account created here. Point me to them and I will get rid of them.

There are only two banned accounts. One is a user I have disliked for years, and don't want on this forum. The other was a fake account named "Martha Micon", which was banned for obvious reasons.

My message from earlier this morning didn't name names because I didn't feel that Marty was the only one guilty of trolling here. However, Marty is not the victim, either. Too often I see Marty just abruptly start up with people here, including some that he claims he wants banned for trolling him constantly. For example, I seem to remember Muck Ficon making a harmless post that wasn't at all about Marty, and Marty responded saying, "Tight life with your girlfriend posting on the internet on Friday night", or something like that. So the trolling goes both ways. If Marty was just trying to innocently go about his business here, and people were constantly harassing him, I would have put a stop to that a long time ago and never blamed him.

So Marty, seriously, if you really want the trolling to end, it has to go both ways. If I see that you are not hassling others and are still getting trolled here, I'll ask those people to stop. But it has to start by you toning it down yourself, including the nights when you ingest a lot of Beam.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

So Marty, seriously, if you really want the trolling to end, it has to go both ways. If I see that you are not hassling others and are still getting trolled here, I'll ask those people to stop. But it has to start by you toning it down yourself, including the nights when you ingest a lot of Beam.
    #toughbutfair

Spot on! Excellent post.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by JoyMillersMeatCurtains View Post

Spot on! Excellent post.
    Or at least don;t give them your phone number for the 9th time...

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I haven't seen any dupe accounts created just to troll Marty, though I also haven't gone over each and every account created here. Point me to them and I will get rid of them.

There are only two banned accounts. One is a user I have disliked for years, and don't want on this forum. The other was a fake account named "Martha Micon", which was banned for obvious reasons.

My message from earlier this morning didn't name names because I didn't feel that Marty was the only one guilty of trolling here. However, Marty is not the victim, either. Too often I see Marty just abruptly start up with people here, including some that he claims he wants banned for trolling him constantly. For example, I seem to remember Muck Ficon making a harmless post that wasn't at all about Marty, and Marty responded saying, "Tight life with your girlfriend posting on the internet on Friday night", or something like that. So the trolling goes both ways. If Marty was just trying to innocently go about his business here, and people were constantly harassing him, I would have put a stop to that a long time ago and never blamed him.

lol I guess you haven't been paying attention Todd

'Muck Ficon' is one of THE WORST offenders and has had a longstanding love affair with me now for the better part of 3 + years. His new schtick is responding in each thread I post in with 'you were sexually molested by your uncle' or something to that effect. This clown has literally hundreds and hundreds of posts directed at me and rarely posts anything else.

Yes Todd, I did shred him last night unprovoked. But I suggest you review his post history on this site before you make any accusations directed at me for habitual 'trolling'.

I'd also like a response to my request regarding editing my full name from being posted here. I extended you that same courtesy on Tydenation and like I said, I think that's a reasonable request

with that said, I have a sinking feeling that my OP is going to fall on deaf ears with you, but hey it's your site and you can do whatever you want to do. I am trying to contribute here, and don't really care about the fact that I have trolls. I thought you might have the good sense to see that the trolls are the real problem, not me.

I haven't seen any dupe accounts created just to troll Marty
    Like I said, you aren't paying very close attention

'Uncle Allen' for root admin

+1

It's always the samething with you, Marty. All you do is rinse and repeat. It gets boring real fast and there's no hope of you ever changing your ways.
    You call most of these people "trolls" that call you out on your bullshit, including me. The fact is I ignored you for most of my time posting on DD.
    It gets to a point, though, where you can't ignore the crap that you spew in almost every post. It would be fine if you did'nt post that much but
    lets be serious here. It's also nice that you registered your account with no intentions of bashing Druff. The reason is becasue your agenda
    at the moment is to bash Micon every chance you get while he is down. The thing is you can't take it when a "troll" gives you shit, your to weak emotionaly.
    You can't take what you dish out and that's the problem.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardBrodiesCombover. View Post
    +1

It's always the samething with you, Marty. All you do is rinse and repeat. It gets boring real fast and there's no hope of you ever changing your ways.
    You call most of these people "trolls" that call you out on your bullshit, including me. The fact is I ignored you for most of my time posting on DD.
    It gets to a point, though, where you can't ignore the crap that you spew in almost every post. It would be fine if you did'nt post that much but
    lets be serious here. It's also nice that you registered your account with no intentions of bashing Druff. The reason is becasue your agenda
    at the moment is to bash Micon every chance you get while he is down. The thing is you can't take it when a "troll" gives you shit, your to weak emotionaly.
    You can't take what you dish out and that's the problem.

hey moron, check the link I posted in the OP where you hijack Vwls 'Food and Drink' thread

(sigh) another obsessed dupe faggot

Todd, feel free to review this idiots post count as well. It's in the 50% range with subject matter directed at me

starting to see a pattern emerging yet ?

Load Metric
    i think things are going just fine

rippy's doing a good job; when he leaves it's probably going to get hella boring and i'll probably mosey on along too.

him having a few hecklers is a lil fun as long as he doesn't mind too much

Thread Information