Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Maine Mass Shooting

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by simpdog View Post
    Card had recently made threats to carry out a shooting at a National Guard facility in Saco, Maine, and also reported mental health issues, including hearing voices, the officials said.
    He has not been captured and is rumored to have entered Massachusetts. Just lovely. And the wife killer from Gardner has not been captured either.

Gold
    Load Metric
    When I was in high school, one day I got called into the guidance counselor office.

When I got there she said that the coach from Colby College Track Team was on the phone and he wanted to know if I was interested in an official visit.

I had never heard of the school and had no clue where it was. She told me it was in Maine and that somebody from our high school had gone there and had suggested me to the coach. I was confused as the guy wasn’t somebody I was friends with but I think I remember appreciating it.

Anyways I asked my grandpa about the school and he said rich kids went there. Made sense the kid mentioned was rich.

I messaged him on Facebook and he said I should come visit the school and he would take me on a boat ride.

I wound up passing as it was such a long flight and I didn’t think their team was good enough to want to pursue it, it’s not a sports school, I was generally confused about the whole thing.

Years later I was at my friends “swamp house” for a party he was holding in honor of getting out of jail after serving 2 years for involuntary manslaughter

Who was at the party? Mr Colby College

At the party I also found out Mr Colby had done something dishonorable towards my friend, so when we were both out on the deck smoking weed, I confronted him.

He wound up shoving me onto a table with a bunch of glasses on it and one shattered and cut my back very bad

I still have a big scar on my lower back to this day

I don’t have hard feelings towards the guy though we were very drunk and I was super aggressive towards him and it was just an unlucky shove

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I was in my car coming back from Boston listening to the BBC on NPR.

“There’s been another mass shocking in the US….”

It was a interesting to hear the tone from across the pond.

btw I saw Jethro Tull is playing at the MGM Music Hall at Fenway. I just gotta do it one last time.
    I saw JT at the San Francisco Civic back in the 80s. Weirdest crowd ever. White guy with dreads in a loincloth and a drum, running around screaming in everybody’s face. The Tull fans make Deadheads look normal. Enjoyed show though.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    When I was in high school, one day I got called into the guidance counselor office.

When I got there she said that the coach from Colby College Track Team was on the phone and he wanted to know if I was interested in an official visit.

I had never heard of the school and had no clue where it was. She told me it was in Maine and that somebody from our high school had gone there and had suggested me to the coach. I was confused as the guy wasn’t somebody I was friends with but I think I remember appreciating it.

Anyways I asked my grandpa about the school and he said rich kids went there. Made sense the kid mentioned was rich.

I messaged him on Facebook and he said I should come visit the school and he would take me on a boat ride.

I wound up passing as it was such a long flight and I didn’t think their team was good enough to want to pursue it, it’s not a sports school, I was generally confused about the whole thing.

Years later I was at my friends “swamp house” for a party he was holding in honor of getting out of jail after serving 2 years for involuntary manslaughter

Who was at the party? Mr Colby College

At the party I also found out Mr Colby had done something dishonorable towards my friend, so when we were both out on the deck smoking weed, I confronted him.

He wound up shoving me onto a table with a bunch of glasses on it and one shattered and cut my back very bad

I still have a big scar on my lower back to this day

I don’t have hard feelings towards the guy though we were very drunk and I was super aggressive towards him and it was just an unlucky shove

Nobody gives a shit about your fake ass boring story that has nothing whatsoever to do with the shooting yesterday

Comments

NickyPipes: Seems like you read it pal. Was just sharing my memory of Maine. RIP TO ALL VICTIMS

Load Metric
    My money is on him going into the woods and shooting himself.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    I heard a rumor earlier he may be in Marlborough, MA. That's 20 minutes from where I am in Worcester. I don't need any additional reasons to stay away from crowds.

There are unconfirmed reports he has been located and is surrounded.

https://www.boston.com/news/politics...p_featurestack

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    https://twitter.com/IwriteOK/status/1717387535234502945

obviously MSM trying to make him out to be a PFA reg.

The real Robert Evans is spinning in his grave.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    I was in my car coming back from Boston listening to the BBC on NPR.

“There’s been another mass shocking in the US….”

It was a interesting to hear the tone from across the pond.

btw I saw Jethro Tull is playing at the MGM Music Hall at Fenway. I just gotta do it one last time.
    I saw JT at the San Francisco Civic back in the 80s. Weirdest crowd ever. White guy with dreads in a loincloth and a drum, running around screaming in everybody’s face. The Tull fans make Deadheads look normal. Enjoyed show though.
    Saw JT at a very small venue in Ft Wayne Indiana in like 05? I had been giving guitar lessons to an eccentric neighbor in college, who ended up being not only our mayor's son, but the mayor was the richest man in town and owned half the city....I digress.

This dude was terrible at guitar and much much older than me, yet had tens of thousands of dollars in instruments and guitar amps. The money from the lessons, wasn't nearly as appealing as access to the equipment and he was very keen to let me borrow stuff long periods of time.... rad!

He was a Tull freak. Always listening, all kinds of concert memorabilia in his home, and he had this story about following then across country for 2 years like a total groupie. He was even given crew gigs a few times because he became known amongst the band and the crew.

I was always skeptical, because he drank a lot and it was obvious he did too much drinking and drugging back in the day.
    After not speaking to him for about a year because we moved into a new house, he mailed me every JT cd known to man, plus tickets to the Fort Wayne concert with "exclusive access". Don't remember what that entailed, it wasn't back stage, but it allowed me to piss in special bathrooms during intermission. Half way through my piss, I notice a guy with a lot of hair pissing beside me, I glance over, and it's Martin Barre, the guitarist for the band. He says, you know Robbie aye? Saw you guys sitting together.... he's a super fan and great guy!

I was speechless....buzzed, and in shock. I said something like, yeah, he's cool man, well, rock on brother! And left even though I'd loved to meet..... when a guy's got his dick in his hand and putting on a concert wasn't the time.

I could have stayed after, but the line was long to meet him and the singer Ian, so we headed to the hotel.... no longer skeptical of my buddy's boasts.

Great concert. Down to earth dudes.

Sorry to hijack threads.

Comments

simply1:

Load Metric
    Unable to confirm but if true somebody really shit the bed. Somebody has floated that this guys weapons actually are legit military grade and came from the armory. If that’s true then somebody really dropped the ball if he was allowed anywhere on the guard facilities let alone the armory itself. Again it’s conjecture but considering the proven prior stories of an AF dude whose invol commitment was never reported to the FBI database.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Unable to confirm but if true somebody really shit the bed. Somebody has floated that this guys weapons actually are legit military grade and came from the armory. If that’s true then somebody really dropped the ball if he was allowed anywhere on the guard facilities let alone the armory itself. Again it’s conjecture but considering the proven prior stories of an AF dude whose invol commitment was never reported to the FBI database.
    The unasked question that SHOULD be asked: Where was the “good guy with a gun” that Republicans always claim are going to save innocent people from being victimized by “bad guys” with guns???
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    I mean, did my earlier post not show up?

Load Metric
    Weird to hear voices so late in life, hmmmm.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Winner winner chicken dinner

Comments

FRANKRIZZO:

Load Metric
    Nailed it

Comments

country978: sure as shit you did

Load Metric

you ain't fooling me CIA, that boy wearing an Edgar suit

Load Metric

Thread Information