Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Mitt Romney manipulated by Atlantic reporter into bashing GOP in new book

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post

Prove it. Prove what you said here please. Post some evidence

Material Supplied by Colonel Ted Guy, John McCain’s SRO at the prison in Hanoi. He said McCain "sang like a canary" to the enemy.

"Within the first four days of his capture, while in his initial interrogation (26-30 October 1967) at the Hoa Lo prison in Hanoi, , John McCain provided military information far beyond that which the Code of Conduct – and that which other POWs, while undergoing extreme torture – refused to divulge to the enemy." Colonel Ted Guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietna...st_John_McCain

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ayne/602455002
    Do you really feel qualified to judge McCain's or anyone else's actions while being tortured? Unless you spent a minute in his shoes I think its best to just thank him for his lifelong service to his country and recognize his sacrifice. Trump too.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

Material Supplied by Colonel Ted Guy, John McCain’s SRO at the prison in Hanoi. He said McCain "sang like a canary" to the enemy.

"Within the first four days of his capture, while in his initial interrogation (26-30 October 1967) at the Hoa Lo prison in Hanoi, , John McCain provided military information far beyond that which the Code of Conduct – and that which other POWs, while undergoing extreme torture – refused to divulge to the enemy." Colonel Ted Guy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vietna...st_John_McCain

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ayne/602455002
    Do you really feel qualified to judge McCain's or anyone else's actions while being tortured? Unless you spent a minute in his shoes I think its best to just thank him for his lifelong service to his country and recognize his sacrifice. Trump too.
    I'm not the one that judged him. His fellow officers in the Hanoi Hilton judged him.

Comments

big dick: fuck you traitor
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I'm not the one that judged him. His fellow officers in the Hanoi Hilton judged him.
    you're a moron mick
    a traitor and a moron
    Takes a special piece of shit to insult John McCain ? GFY

Comments

Mission146: I must express my agreement here. McCain was a soldier and served the country as a Senator. He also seemed like a reasonable human being. Besides, your name is literally, 'Big Dick.' That's chutzpah.

Thread Information