Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mitt Romney manipulated by Atlantic reporter into bashing GOP in new book

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    over a million views on that vidoe above in the 1st 24 hours

ugly bitch stealing money from taxpayers to take a trip with her friends to Paris

Looks Like Mitt is right about the cuckabee family

CROOKS
    I wrote somewhere else the other day - I think at this late stage in our country’s history it is time to stop getting distracted by corruption and just focus on policy.

You are gonna find this a liberating thought exercise. I promise

Load Metric
    I saw your post and I do agree with some of it but, i'm not giving up on the rule of law

Load Metric
    I saw your post and I do agree with some of it but, i'm not giving up on the rule of law

Santos announces 2024 reelection campaign for New York congressional seat

Load Metric
    1. does anyone really give a shit what mitt romney thinks about anything?

2. if you believe in the rule of law, then lol, you are stupid beyond repair.

Comments

mickeycrimm:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

Santos announces 2024 reelection campaign for New York congressional seat
    He's going to jail.

I doubt the DOJ cuts him a deal

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

A lot of people care what Mitt Romney has to say.

What type of Lawyer are you exactly?

Load Metric

1. who

2. a realistic one

Load Metric

1. who

2. a realistic one
    The majority of the country cares what he has to say

Answer the question

Load Metric

1. who

2. a realistic one

traitor

Name:  twitsmile.jpg
Views: 137
Size:  77.8 KB

Comments

big dick: TRAITOR

Platinum
    Load Metric

1. who

2. a realistic one

Answer the question
    I’d be willing to bet more than half the country couldn’t pick Romney out of a lineup.

Comments

Tellafriend: oh, try 85%

Load Metric
    Only 35-40% of the country is brain-dead

The other 60-65% are not brain-dead and are paying attn

Comments

Tellafriend: SOY BOY

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Great piece on one of the last respectable republicans:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BartHanson View Post
    Great piece on one of the last respectable republicans:

I did not watch the video, only because I know what it is: A bitter 78 year old man who spent his entire life trying to become President, failed, and Donald J Trump came along and that was that.

Load Metric
    I supported Romney in 2012. But his debates with Obama were an eye opener. Romney was a little bitch letting left win retard Obama lecture him on everything. Obama talked down to Romney. Romney let him get away with it. Romney should have talked down to Obama. It was disgusting. I knew then that Romney wouldn't win. Candy ass motherfucker. And brown nosing Ryan wasn't any better. If republicans can't show some balls and stand up to the left wingnuts that are ruining this country they got no shot to win. THAT'S WHY TRUMP IS SO POPULAR. MAGA's want someone with the balls to stand up to those fuckers.

What Romney and McCain did was the Nixonian trick of moving to the right in the primaries then back to the center in the generals. Neither RINO bitch was ever a republican.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I supported Romney in 2012. But his debates with Obama were an eye opener. Romney was a little bitch letting left win retard Obama lecture him on everything. Obama talked down to Romney. Romney let him get away with it. Romney should have talked down to Obama. It was disgusting. I knew then that Romney wouldn't win. Candy ass motherfucker. And brown nosing Ryan wasn't any better. If republicans can't show some balls and stand up to the left wingnuts that are ruining this country they got no shot to win. THAT'S WHY TRUMP IS SO POPULAR. MAGA's want someone with the balls to stand up to those fuckers.

What Romney and McCain did was the Nixonian trick of moving to the right in the primaries then back to the center in the generals. Neither RINO bitch was ever a republican.
    Romney destroyed him in the first debate, even Obama conceded this.

Never forget that motorized mick is profoundly gay and retarded.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy fantasizing about men again
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post

Romney destroyed him in the first debate, even Obama conceded this.

Never forget that motorized mick is profoundly gay and retarded.
    There were 3 debates, dumbass.

Comments

1marley1: dumbass

Load Metric

The millionaire investment banker and the war hero weren’t real republicans, yet the bone spurs in chief trust fund baby who squandered his fathers fortune and spends his day soaking his Depends and eating Big Macs is the real Republican. You need to get that scooter realigned so it quits going in circles and bashing your head into the wall. Trump was a Dem until he was 60 years old. He’s the RINO considering the definition of Republican has morphed from fiscally responsible conservative to autocratic cult.

Comments

1marley1: The projection is glaring

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The millionaire investment banker and the war hero weren’t real republicans, yet the bone spurs in chief trust fund baby who squandered his fathers fortune and spends his day soaking his Depends and eating Big Macs is the real Republican. You need to get that scooter realigned so it quits going in circles and bashing your head into the wall. Trump was a Dem until he was 60 years old. He’s the RINO considering the definition of Republican has morphed from fiscally responsible conservative to autocratic cult.
    McCain was not a war hero. The 2 jet crashes were due to pilot error. Dude couldn't even drive a lawn mower. His fellow officers in the Hanoi Hilton called him The Canary because he sang like a bird to his captors. He had no choice but to turn down the early release they offered because of who his daddy was. He knew every officer in the United States Military were against accepting early releases. He would have been a pariah.

Trump was never a democrat. He simply played the libtard idiots that control New York City so his real estate development could move forward. Mitt Romney should be bitch slapped every time he uses the phrase "conservative principles." He doesn't have any.

Romney is not running in 2024 because he cooked his own goose with Utah voters. He was polling worse than Jizz Cheney. Those fucking idiots want to blame their woes on Trump. But they did it to themselves by betraying their voting base.

Load Metric
    its funny to watch druff turn this place into a right wing drain filter for other communities and then wonder why its not working out.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Answer the question
    I’d be willing to bet more than half the country couldn’t pick Romney out of a lineup.
    Well, unlike Trump, he’ll never be in a lineup.

Comments

tony bagadonuts:

Thread Information