Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wendy's Is Simply the Best Overall

Load Metric
    My problem with Burger Kind is they have a habit of putting me on hold and they are always out of shit.

PS: Yes, I've eaten at the Wynn Buffet, Caesar's Buffet too. I used to live in the Budget Suites behind the Stardust and play poker at Wynn and Caesar's everyday.

Comments

country978: i should've known
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    My problem with Burger Kind is they have a habit of putting me on hold and they are always out of shit.

PS: Yes, I've eaten at the Wynn Buffet, Caesar's Buffet too. I used to live in the Budget Suites behind the Stardust and play poker at Wynn and Caesar's everyday.
    "Please consider changing your reservations. Type in Budget Suites in the search box of this site and read the reviews. I had a friend who had reservations there and I picked her up at the airport and I went with her to check-in. The place is a horror! Just looking at the people who were entering and exiting the place was enough to scare us. Many undesirables use the place for a week or two and then move on to another such place. I would be afraid to stay there. When we got to the room we just turned around and left. It was a nightmare- dirty, smelly, the furniture had seen better days, the bathroom was a mess, etc. Look for someplace else to stay."

That is a bad beat

Load Metric
    mickey fit right in

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    99% of drive through fast food is laughting at. You don't have a minimum of 20 minutes to sit with someone for a meal.. Never mind the food is basically loaded with fat and sugar, and you get to add a 5 dollar sugar laced coffee

Comments

splitthis:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

Going to the grocery store and buying the ingredients will cost more than they charge at Subway.
    Maybe so, but your sandwich wouldn’t taste like cardboard. I can’t eat at Subway anymore. When I was renovating my building for my cannabis dispensary, it was the only place to eat in town. I bought the only restaurant property (no tenant at the time). I got so sick of their subs, the smell makes me nauseous now.
    Are you really just going to concede the truth of that nonsensical statement?

As long as you're not going to bake your own fucking bread, then when you look at the cost on a per sandwich basis-using the same ingredients and proportions that Subway would-buying your own is going to be substantially cheaper than eating at Subway.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by garrett View Post
    Moderately pass. The flavors sound interesting, but the mouthfeel would be horrific.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

"Please consider changing your reservations. Type in Budget Suites in the search box of this site and read the reviews. I had a friend who had reservations there and I picked her up at the airport and I went with her to check-in. The place is a horror! Just looking at the people who were entering and exiting the place was enough to scare us. Many undesirables use the place for a week or two and then move on to another such place. I would be afraid to stay there. When we got to the room we just turned around and left. It was a nightmare- dirty, smelly, the furniture had seen better days, the bathroom was a mess, etc. Look for someplace else to stay."

That is a bad beat
    Budget Suites behind the Stardust was a nice property that was safe and secure. The reason it was safe was because there was no neighborhood around it like those joints on the Boulder Highway.

My apartment was nice and the property was well maintained. It was so safe the strippers stayed there, especially the ones that worked at Sapphire, which was close by.

But believe whatever you want.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Maybe so, but your sandwich wouldn’t taste like cardboard. I can’t eat at Subway anymore. When I was renovating my building for my cannabis dispensary, it was the only place to eat in town. I bought the only restaurant property (no tenant at the time). I got so sick of their subs, the smell makes me nauseous now.

As long as you're not going to bake your own fucking bread, then when you look at the cost on a per sandwich basis-using the same ingredients and proportions that Subway would-buying your own is going to be substantially cheaper than eating at Subway.
    Back to ignore you go.

Load Metric

Back to ignore you go.
    For the love of Christ, I didn't know I was OFF of ignore.

Listen, would it be possible for you to just leave me the fuck alone? My post wasn't in response to you; I was just questioning why he wouldn't challenge a mathematically invalid claim.

Rather that have me on some arbitrary ignore period such that I don't know when it ends, just put me on ignore until one of us dies first and let that be the end of it. See ya.

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    Wendy’s burgers are TERRIBLE. The meat is mushy and tasteless. Whataburger burgers, on the other hand, are charbroiled and tasty, with Hardy’s/Carl’s Jrs decent runners-up.

Comments

Mission146:
    I actually hope this [second impeachment] succeeds, because I want Trump put down politically like a sick, 14-year-old dog. ... I don't want him complicating the 2024 primary season. I just want him done.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Were Republicans cowardly or unethical not to go along with [convicting Trump in the second impeachment Senate trial]? No. The smart move was to reject it.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    Wendy’s burgers are TERRIBLE. The meat is mushy and tasteless. Whataburger burgers, on the other hand, are charbroiled and tasty, with Hardy’s/Carl’s Jrs decent runners-up.
    Whataburger is superior to just about any fast food burger, but they are cooked on a metal grill just like McDonalds. All the Carls Jr pjs here folded but I liked their burgers.

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MumblesBadly View Post
    The Hardee's nearest me went to absolute shit prior to closing. It had pretty much been shit for a decade.

There's honestly nothing particularly close to me that's even close to Wendy's. Roy Rogers has burgers that are incredibly mediocre, though the toppings bar is great to have, but they are also only located on the turnpike. I do remember that Fuddrucker's cold maybe give Wendy's a run for it, but I was only to a Fuddrucker's once and would need a larger sample size.

Five Guys is priced such that I don't even consider them fast food. Burger/fries combos at sit down restaurants are roughly the same price, sometimes less.

Load Metric

Back to ignore you go.

Listen, would it be possible for you to just leave me the fuck alone? My post wasn't in response to you; I was just questioning why he wouldn't challenge a mathematically invalid claim.

Rather that have me on some arbitrary ignore period such that I don't know when it ends, just put me on ignore until one of us dies first and let that be the end of it. See ya.
    Since he’s too lazy to make a sandwich, I assumed he uses GrubHub for his groceries, and factored that outrageous cost into the mix. Plus, it isn’t a war worth fighting. Gotta pick and choose your battles around here.

Comments

Mission146:

Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Since he’s too lazy to make a sandwich, I assumed he uses GrubHub for his groceries, and factored that outrageous cost into the mix. Plus, it isn’t a war worth fighting. Gotta pick and choose your battles around here.

ha ha ha
    post more
    what the fuck is Jayjami?
    Jay or Jamie sucks as a name and you add jami?
    What is wrong with you?
    GTFO

BTW, dumbest thread since the last desertrunner gem

I'm tough on Jay cause he can take it.
    Jay is a god compared to the trash that shows up here
    MORON TYDE
    goiter boy

flip a patty goiter boy

Load Metric

Thought you were copy and pasting until Druff said you are a writer on radio. Impressive

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post

Thought you were copy and pasting until Druff said you are a writer on radio. Impressive
    Thank you very much. That's very kind of you to say.

I'm reasonably competent, by gambling writer standards. I can't imagine that anyone would pay me for anything other than niche writing, though.

Load Metric
    Brother saw this old school pic of Carl's Jr and had to share. Back in the 80s, going to Carl's Jr as a teenager was awesome. I'll take their charbroiled meat over a fried Wendy's any day.

Comments

country978: love these old pics

Load Metric
    Wendys is getting greedy. They are implementing surging in prices which will mean higher prices when more traffic same concept as Uber. I remember when I used to think 20 was a lot for 3 people now its 40 on avg

Comments

Mission146:
    Last edited by FRANKRIZZO; 02-27-2024 at 03:56 PM.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Wendys is getting greedy. They are implementing surging in prices which will mean higher prices when more traffic same concept as Uber. I remember when I used to think 20 was a lot for 3 people now its 40 on avg
    The Wendy's by me killed the 20 piece chicken nugget pack.

The whole 20 piece nugget saga was bizarre.

My local Wendy's, which is a franchise, started hiding that it existed, because the 20 was WAY less expensive than two 10s. In fact, the owner made the price of the 10-pack the most expensive per nugget -- far more than both the 4-pack and the 6-packs, which of course made no sense. But the 20 pack was a great deal, and in fact only a little more than the 10.

The first time I ran into this, an employee tried to charge me for two 10s instead of a 20. When I objected, they fixed it. However, as this kept happening, I finally asked about why this kept occurring, and one of them confided in me that management told them to always charge for two 10s unless someone specifically asks them to correct it and charge for a 20.

I figured I was just going to a shitty Wendy's, but then I went to two different ones in other areas of LA, and they didn't have the 20-pack at all!

Additionally, the 20 pack was gone from the app by that point. So my local Wendy's was actually one of the few still offering the 20.

Well, guess what? A few months ago, the 20 vanished entirely. I was told the "button for it" was taken off the computer. Sad!

So now I order three 6-packs, at significantly more $ than the old 20, yet I get two fewer nuggets.

Comments

Mission146:

Load Metric

Comments

Mission146:
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Thread Information