Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Druff Listen to Nicky Pipes?

Platinum
    Load Metric
    The fact that my father went 23 and me makes me sick.

How am I supposed to get away with future crimes?….jerk

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Druff. Do a poll. Everyone here thinks you get sick way more than average. Do it. See the truth.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dive_Bar_Dave View Post
    Druff. Do a poll. Everyone here thinks you get sick way more than average. Do it. See the truth.
    I would like to see Druff join a local fitness center, work with a trainer and workout weekly.

Load Metric

DAN DRUFFS IMMUNE SYSTEM IS THIS TRUE ????

Comments

country978: hey jackdaniels! hope you've been doing good
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    BTW JACKDANIELS is the first one banned from the thread. He is accusing me of being "duped by a middle aged man who dresses like John Cena"

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I would like to see Druff join a local fitness center, work with a trainer and workout weekly.
    Brother desert I'm glad to see his friends in real life are supportive of his personal growth.

How do you think we can all be supportive?

Comments

mickeycrimm: Sloppy is so fat his blood type is gravy
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I am down with giving to a gofundme for Dans Planet Fitness membership. He should wait for the New Years promo though,

Load Metric
    Brother I cannot hike or do any significant exercise until the foot improves. The gout does not have to do with weight or lack of exercise, and is most likely a side effect of a certain blood pressure mediciation.

Brother you cannot compare your lack of visits to the doctor to my situation, because you are about 20 years younger than me. When you are in your early 50s, then we can talk.
    I hope it gets better asap

Pipes is giving you some really really good advice and if i were you id follow it

Im about your age and i take zero prescription meds
    I deadlift, squat, farmers walk and do a bunch of other barbell/dumbell exercises
    I walk a lot uphill on the treadmill and walk outside on the reg
    I also train the heavy bag and speed bag.
    I honestly train like a fucking savage and im only able to do because of proper diet and exercise
    Genetics of course are important too but you can't really control that but you can control what goes in your mouth and how active you are

Stating the obv here but your health issues are only going to get worse and worse if you don't start working on yourself

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Brother I cannot hike or do any significant exercise until the foot improves. The gout does not have to do with weight or lack of exercise, and is most likely a side effect of a certain blood pressure mediciation.

Brother you cannot compare your lack of visits to the doctor to my situation, because you are about 20 years younger than me. When you are in your early 50s, then we can talk.
    I hope it gets better asap

Pipes is giving you some really really good advice and if i were you id follow it

Im about your age and i take zero prescription meds
    I deadlift, squat, farmers walk and do a bunch of other barbell/dumbell exercises
    I walk a lot uphill on the treadmill and walk outside on the reg
    I also train the heavy bag and speed bag.
    I honestly train like a fucking savage and im only able to do because of proper diet and exercise
    Genetics of course are important too but you can't really control that but you can control what goes in your mouth and how active you are

Stating the obv here but your health issues are only going to get worse and worse if you don't start working on yourself
    How long were you an iron worker?. There’s man strong and then there is gym strong. I worked out like an imbecile when I was a kid but when I was on a job site riding the construction elevator on the side of the building I would measure myself against those guys and I knew I was a fraud.

If you can’t walk you can use any number of machines. Get the blood pumping and feel sore the next day.

Druff should go with Ben. Ben will remember Pops driving him to the gym forever. Ben will be the motivated one. He will get Druff to make more than one trip.

Druff pays for a couple independent lessons just to navigate thru the gym and get proper form going for both of them.

It is critical Druff not even make eye contact with his son until they meet in the parking lot.

Load Metric
    I was an IW for 11 years but I built houses before that

started doing manual labor when I was about 17 or 18 and got out when i was 33 or 34

You're correct about some of these guys being insanely strong without ever stepping foot in a gym
    they dont look super strong but their hands are like vice grips
    they can screw an average guys head off like a bottle cap if they felt like it

Load Metric
    This is the simple advice I gave to Druff…

Lol @ falling for the exercise meme. The above is fantasy.
    Reality is enjoy the knee and hip surgeries.

You can exercise if you want but I wouldn't worry about it, we all know how bad worrying can be.
    Genetics > exercise ainec.

Comments

simply1: Nonsense

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post

You can exercise if you want but I wouldn't worry about it, we all know how bad worrying can be.
    I disagree on this. Been walking at work and off duty most of my adult life. I think a simple 15 minutes is good fir the body. It’s always better to put in some time vs nothing at all.

I think Druff would enjoy and benefit from a 15 minute daily walk.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post

Yes, good genes help, but exercise and diet are key a healthy life as you age. Neither of my parents were athletes. Yet, here I am at age 56 running half marathons every 3 or 4 weeks and zero knee or hip issues. Improper form is what causes those problems, not running or walking. Sitting on a couch all day leads to Diabetes, High Blood Pressure and Heart Disease, etc.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Gold
    Load Metric
    The reality is Druff will never consistently go tot he gym, he does not have what it takes. In his heart he does not have the spirit of a lion. He is more like a domesticated dog who lays around resting all day and occasionally spend a a few minutes out in the yard to go to the bathroom

Druff will come up with some excuse “oh my doctor said regular exercise could be too strenuous on my body.” “Working up a sweat triggers tension headaches.” “I tend to get colds after using public exercise equipment” “I don’t have the time”

Sanlmar is right, Druff should take his son, how old is he now? I think maybe early teens? At my gym, a father takes his son and quite frankly his son seems to be a bit of shy and weird kid. But over the last year or two, I have noticed the kids confidence building, he gets props from the guys at the gym and is interacting way better than he was at the start. I am sure his dads really proud and as mentioned that’s certainly something both will always remember.

I think that’s great advice Druff, I know I’ve joked around with you in this thread but if you finally toughen up you might realize hitting the gym for 30-60 minutes a few times a week is not only easy to make happen but also your best possible action you can take to improve your health

Load Metric
    Donald Trump says he never in his life exercised. He is 78, a billionaire and former President. Worked out good for him. It's why I avoid exercise. Donald says so and I am deep MAGA so I listen to what he says, do what I am told by MAGA, etc..

Load Metric

When will Druff Listen to Nicky Pipes?

The thing about exercise is you have options and don’t have to go full throttle.

Me- now that I’m older, I like mid-level or low impact. If you go mid-level 3x a week and stay consistent year round, you’re gonna see results.

The thing about Druff is- you put him in any subject matter, he would promote to expect in it. He could be an expert on working out, firearms, cooking, investing, drones, poker, parenting or real estate, once he gets started and stays with it.

Get Druff in a gym and some consistent gains, a year later in the radio, he will tell us about his areas of improvement and how he’s helped other make gains as well. Druff is a real life Rocky, he could do it.
    Last edited by desertrunner; 10-22-2023 at 09:42 AM.

Load Metric
    The thing about exercise is you have options and don’t have to go full throttle.

Me- now that I’m older, I like mid-level or low impact. If you go mid-level 3x a week and stay consistent year round, you’re gonna see results.

The thing about Druff is- you put him in any subject matter, he would promote to expect in it. He could be an expert on working out, firearms, cooking, investing, drones, poker, parenting or real estate, once he gets started and stays with it.

Get Druff in a gym and some consistent gains, a year later in the radio, he will tell us about his areas of improvement and how he’s helped other make gains as well. Druff is a real life Rocky, he could do it.
    Zero chance of this happening lol

Comments

mickeycrimm: Zero chance sloppy gives up sucking dick
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric

It’s important to move your body regularly when you get older. I’ll be 60 in December and I hate going to the gym. In the summer, it’s not a problem. I can play golf, go for a hike, chop wood, or whatever. In the winter, I work running ski lifts 4 days a week for $20 an hour. I work outside, at 9000 feet, doing moderate activity all day. It forces me to be active, it’s fun most days, and I get paid for it.

Comments

country978: nice life

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

It’s important to move your body regularly when you get older. I’ll be 60 in December and I hate going to the gym. In the summer, it’s not a problem. I can play golf, go for a hike, chop wood, or whatever. In the winter, I work running ski lifts 4 days a week for $20 an hour. I work outside, at 9000 feet, doing moderate activity all day. It forces me to be active, it’s fun most days, and I get paid for it.
    Nice retirement gig, good idea..

Load Metric
    I have made an effort not to target you and I am considerate of the fact you are new to the community …. nevertheless

Druff has demonstrated no expertise on the 8th tier forum regarding firearms, cooking, investing, real estate or parenting - like ever.

At least none that he would care to share.

Be real pal. You embarrass yourself, us and Druff and that’s quite a parlay.

Then again, perhaps I misunderstand your post as it is a bit muddled with regard to the English language and all that

Comments

Sheesfaced:

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

This dork constantly talking negativity towards me in some weak willed retiree 60 year old working a kids job for $20 hour? Cut me a break

Thread Information