Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: When will Druff Listen to Nicky Pipes?

Gold
    Load Metric

When will Druff Listen to Nicky Pipes?

Brothers I was tuning into Poker Fraud Radio this week while driving and hear Druff complaining about his various health issues “gout” “headaches” “colds”

Brothers how many times do we need to remind him of the cure?

Druff you have to be getting outside, getting physical exercise, sunning your balls, going to the sauna, doing a cold plunge. Lifting weights, maybe some light jogging.

Brother you don’t seem to work a job, so may I suggest you join a local gym. Go for 1 hour each day: 15 minutes cardio, 30 minutes weight, 15 minutes sauna.

Does that sound reasonable to you? 3 or 4 days a week

On off days take a few walks in the sun , I understand it’s sunny in California?

Let me ask you pal when is the last time you met somebody T the gym complaining about gout? It’s never happened pal

Comments

zealanddonk: NickyPipes with the best health advice always

big dick: solid advice

Gold
    Load Metric
    Cherry juice is not a solution brother, you can not drink your problems away

Sounds like you’re taking far too many pills and medicines brother

You really need to be hitting the sauna to cure your headaches

Not sure anyone’s ever complained about headaches after spending 1 hour in a sauna followed by 15 minutes in the cool pool

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother I have not been to a doctor in over a decade

Brother I have not taken a prescription medicine since I was a child

You’re going to the pharmacy and standing in line to get “pills”

Not me pal

Follow my actionable advice and get back to us

Load Metric

When will Druff Listen to Nicky Pipes?

Brother, thanks for looking out for brother Druff.

Comments

NickyPipes: Thanks
    Last edited by desertrunner; 10-18-2023 at 05:57 PM.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Brother the guy needs to follow your advice and go for a run in the desert it would do him a lot of good and probably clear his sinuses right out

Gold
    Load Metric
    Always drink lots of water too. You'd be surprised how much better a person can feel just by being hydrated.

Load Metric
    He keeps eating and eating despite his legs showing early signs of Crimming out.

Buckle the fuck up when power chair customer service threads start flooding the main page .
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    My wife is the one who takes care of the card and flowers for gym members who catch cancer or pass on to the great sauna in the sky

Load Metric
    This is the simple advice I gave to Druff…

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Whenever I go to the eye doctor or derm they ask what medications I take…I say, “none” and they always look surprised.

Something like 90% of older Americans have at least one prescription…not sure when “older” starts but that’s a pretty high %

Comments

Sanlmar: big pharma keeps cable tv alive … clearly the ads work

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Brothers,

I thought the same when listening to Druff. His many ailments come from his failure to follow the Nicky Pipes lifestyle and his abhorrent eating style.

It is time for him to overcome this Gout by manning up. He needs to stay out of the buffets where he is known as “Can’t Put Fork Down” and get in to the gym.

Brothers, we must protect him at all costs. Brothers we must get this man in to at least the shape of Shaun Deeb.

Gold
    Load Metric
    During WSOP I suggested to Druff to spend 15 minutes outside in the sun before starting the tournament for the day. Not ridiculous advice like sun your balls on Vegas strip. He said he wakes up right before tournament starts

Druff seems like a man of habit, I agree with the Runner that Druff could simply start with daily walks I bet the weather is beautiful in the morning in California these days or perhaps at sunset

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Druff likes hiking, mostly to the Kobe crash site.

Hard to walk with gout….super healthy guy I work with got it, no clue how. Rarely eats red meat, works out, drinks a lot of water…weird.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Isn’t there a story about Druff going hiking in the woods with a young Asian man?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Brother I cannot hike or do any significant exercise until the foot improves. The gout does not have to do with weight or lack of exercise, and is most likely a side effect of a certain blood pressure mediciation.

Brother you cannot compare your lack of visits to the doctor to my situation, because you are about 20 years younger than me. When you are in your early 50s, then we can talk.

Comments

country978: hope you feel better soon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post

Not me pal

Oh for fucks sake Nicky where did you get your medical degree from. Id trust split or another medical professional on here before id take advice from your stupid phony sockpuppet ass and thats saying something.

For the record I believe tart Cherrys have been proven to be anti-inflammatory they arent drugs dummy there's also some other supplements that help. While toxins are a real thing in our shitty diets thanks to the GMOs the FDA allows and Europe has sense to ban. A Sauna isn't going to sweat out shit like roundup which has shown up in some of the corn and corn products out there at 10x the safe limit set.

Go sun your nuts but dont forget the sunscreen, melanoma on the nuts would suck. when they have to essentially neuter you like a dog and then you get to take T shots in your ass for life like Tom Green <ROFLMAO>

Load Metric

Not me pal

I dont know how old you are dude. But just a friendly reminder. Sly Stallones kid thought he was healthy too.. Dude dropped dead of a heart attack at 36 due to hardening of the arteries. Wasnt fat wasnt using drugs just shitty genes which lead to sky high cholesterol levels which if your not going to the MD aint getting checked. Not getting a checkup is russian roulette at least.

Comments

Daly: This - bloodwork is key

ShawnFanningsLimpDick: Shitty genes? His grandparents Frank and Jackie died 91 and 98 respectively.

Load Metric
    The single best thing a person can do to improve quality and longevity of life is to get bloodwork done every 6 months.

Yes eating well and working out is a significant help which is encouraged but genetics often unfairly ignore good habbits.

If you decide after getting a result to take medication or to try and make a change to diet/exercise or some combination thereof is your choice but having the information of knowing what your personal situation is invaluable.

Nobody wants to admit they getting older and have some issues brewing. Better off facing the issues up front when they start to manifest than, as an example, live with high cholesterol for 10 years and let its impact render.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

Not me pal

Oh for fucks sake Nicky where did you get your medical degree from. Id trust split or another medical professional on here before id take advice from your stupid phony sockpuppet ass and thats saying something.

For the record I believe tart Cherrys have been proven to be anti-inflammatory they arent drugs dummy there's also some other supplements that help. While toxins are a real thing in our shitty diets thanks to the GMOs the FDA allows and Europe has sense to ban. A Sauna isn't going to sweat out shit like roundup which has shown up in some of the corn and corn products out there at 10x the safe limit set.

Go sun your nuts but dont forget the sunscreen, melanoma on the nuts would suck. when they have to essentially neuter you like a dog and then you get to take T shots in your ass for life like Tom Green <ROFLMAO>
    Brother, if you believe drinking "juice" is healthier than regular cardio, weight training and sauna than I don't know what to tell you.

Brothers sometimes the truth is so obvious, but people just want to ramble on about "research" and "science"

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Brother I cannot hike or do any significant exercise until the foot improves. The gout does not have to do with weight or lack of exercise, and is most likely a side effect of a certain blood pressure mediciation.

Brother you cannot compare your lack of visits to the doctor to my situation, because you are about 20 years younger than me. When you are in your early 50s, then we can talk.
    Brother I anticipated a response like this.

"I can't"

"I would but"

Brother it is your choice, but I have noticed this pattern anytime you receive potentially unconventional advice. You do not seem very open to trying out new options to improve your health that involve physical fitness.

Brother I have been hurt badly and you know what impact that had on me once I started up my training sessions? Very little, it might hurt a bit at the start but soon you forget it.

Brother you can give me the worst case on gout on the planet and I will be in the gym at 5AM and at my desk by 8AM to handle business STANDING VERTICAL all day long.

Brother this is the Nicky Pipes Lifestyle and Mindset. You can do it, you do not want to. You prefer to spend your time at the doctors "office" so they can prescribe you "pills" and "juices" to make you feel better.

Brother nobody on earth has ever had a headache after a great workout and sauna. Its never happened once.

Thread Information