Page 54 of 54 FirstFirst ... 4445051525354
Results 1,061 to 1,075 of 1075

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    Major escalation? 5 or 6 people have been arrested in connection w a shooting at the US embassy Lebanon.
    Supposedly they were wearing ISIS patches, Mossad isn't even trying, why \should they?
    Look how cucked our Congress is, no shame.

FU Israel, fight your own fucking wars.

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Anti-Semite Cunt

David USF: No, FU Dorko

OK2: offset

1dollarboxcar: offset

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitic...was-used-hamas

The genocidal irony ... fuck every kike

Load Metric
    Hamas hopes that international law and public sympathy will provide a shield for their military activities—which is why they systematically operate from schools, U.N. facilities, hospitals and mosques.

Comments

OK2: Is that baseball heading towards your busted wide open asshole? Bigger than a strike zone I bet

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

I knew it had to be bad when Dershowitz interrupted his Trump analysis to try to blame it on Hamas.
    He reveals he talks to Bibi all the time and he says it was a Hamas arms depot and Israel is the most moral army in the world.
    This also proves whatever stupid idea Dershowitz is peddling it's likely the official policy of Israel..
    2min50sec mark.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
    ― George W. Bush

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sah_24 View Post

I knew it had to be bad when Dershowitz interrupted his Trump analysis to try to blame it on Hamas.
    He reveals he talks to Bibi all the time and he says it was a Hamas arms depot and Israel is the most moral army in the world.
    This also proves whatever stupid idea Dershowitz is peddling it's likely the official policy of Israel..
    2min50sec mark.

“There's an old saying in Tennessee — I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee — that says, fool me once, shame on — shame on you. Fool me — you can't get fooled again.”
    ― George W. Bush
    This man rapes guaranteed

Comments

David USF: You have some weird fantasies, you cocksuker
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    I'm not sure what happened w the accusations against Dershowitz. I've seen no discussions about it.
    Is it assumed he paid her off? If so atleast she knows how to honor a NDA. Usually they're not worth the paper they're written on.

I'm totally biased on this, but when I heard that other acciuser Maria Farmer came down w cancer i strongly suspected Mossad got her. lol
    That's how they took out Hugo Chavez in my biased opinion
    I may be too biased on these two cancer cases but Hugo Chavez said they were trying to kill him.

It's been a while since I watched this, he was really ahead of his time. Totally spot on.

Comments

mickeycrimm: Fuck commie Chavez

Load Metric
    Totally unreported

In another attempt to get the USA into war w Iran, Isarael assasinated another iranian leader in Syria.
    Israel intentionaly wants a policy that eill kill tens of thousands of American and cost trillions.

must watch
    Thomas Massey revealed that every GOP leader has their very own AIPAC babysitter.
    https://www.tiktok.com/@tuckercarlso...62132915785003
    The comments are impressive, very smart and informed.

With ally like this who needs enemies.

Load Metric
    This was broadcast in 2014 and it'll blow your mind.
    They fuckin nailed it perfectly. wow.
    https://www.bitchute.com/video/viRjXvniZ22c/
    So those supposed Neo Nazis were actually led by IDF.
    Need to verify these claims.

One thing's for sure
    It's time ti take a close look at Putin.

Name:  PutinisJewish.PNG
Views: 130
Size:  449.4 KB

Israel's man of the year in 2015.

Load Metric
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I'm glad Soy Sloppy is so interested in my Twitter.

Anyway, I see the left is crying for the Hamas collaborators shot dead at the homes where the rescued hostages were held.

And the people killed in the home are referred to as "journalist", "doctor", etc, rather than terrorists or collaborators.

So let me get this straight... you hold hostages in your home for 8 months, and when the military shows up to rescue them, you don't deserve to be shot as part of the rescue operation? Pretty sure that holding hostages during a war puts a very clear target on your back. If you don't want to get shot by the IDF, here's a suggestion: Don't hold Israeli hostages.

The anti-Semitic left really is something else.

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I'm glad Soy Sloppy is so interested in my Twitter.

Anyway, I see the left is crying for the Hamas collaborators shot dead at the homes where the rescued hostages were held.

And the people killed in the home are referred to as "journalist", "doctor", etc, rather than terrorists or collaborators.

So let me get this straight... you hold hostages in your home for 8 months, and when the military shows up to rescue them, you don't deserve to be shot as part of the rescue operation? Pretty sure that holding hostages during a war puts a very clear target on your back. If you don't want to get shot by the IDF, here's a suggestion: Don't hold Israeli hostages.

The anti-Semitic left really is something else.
    Nothing like some good joo irony, now not supporting genocide is anti-Semitic.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

Load Metric
    Why are the elites not even remotely concerned about Putin's threat of global armageddon? Strange,

Name:  Hostages.PNG
Views: 47
Size:  218.4 KB
    Wait I thought Putin was in bed w Iran.
    Purin's comment is unmistakeably Jewish.

Think about the huge transfer of wealth from Russia to Israel vis the oligarchs, that was under Putin.
    Putin was hand picked to replace Yeltsin by Roman Abromovich.

Load Metric
    Haven't checked in w these guys for a while. Their interpretation of events is so off the mark you have to stand in awe.
    This is the level of delusioin I routinely see on the right, it's group Schitzophrenia. We need to prevent them from starting wars
    based on these delusions.

Comments

David USF: Dorko shitposting as usual. Am Yisrael Chai.

1dollarboxcar: offset

Load Metric
    BETTER LATE THAN NEVER

Why Wikipedia just labeled a top Jewish civil rights organization ‘unreliable’ on the Israel-Palestine crisis.
    The editors of Wikipedia have concluded that the Anti-Defamation League, the premier Jewish civil rights organization in America,
    long a trusted outlet for research on hate and extremists of all kinds, is no longer
    “generally reliable” as a source of information about anti-semitism and the Israel-Palestine crisis.

The decision, which puts the organization on par with tabloids like the National Inquirer, David_USF and right-wing outlets like Newsmax in the eyes of the online encyclopedia, is a major blow to the ADL, which has been advocating for civil rights for more than 100 years.

As The Jewish Telegraphic Agency (JTA) reports, debate about the ADL has been ongoing for months among the dedicated team of volunteer editors whose work is viewed in more than 15bn monthly visits from web users around the world.
    “ADL no longer appears to adhere to a serious, mainstream and intellectually cogent definition of antisemitism, but has instead given into the shameless politicization of the very subject that it was originally esteemed for being reliable on,” an editor known as Iskandar323, who prompted the discussion about the ADL, wrote in a debate thread.
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...749f580&ei=106

Thread Information