Page 5 of 52 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    the urge to short the market at the 6:00pm open because its world war 4 vs the urge to long it because most of those billions we are about to sink into israel are getting spent at raytheon.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    october 2030 youve got some string to play out ur anti jew but love smoked salmon life and id appreciate it if you could try this new baskin robbins apple cider donut ice cream

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    the urge to short the market at the 6:00pm open because its world war 4 vs the urge to long it because most of those billions we are about to sink into israel are getting spent at raytheon.
    Raytheon’s recent performance has tested my faith in America and my retirement. A boost will be welcome.

You don’t have to bet preflop. You can bet the turn. You can fleece the noobs first

Comments

sonatine: good things come

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post
    october 2030 youve got some string to play out ur anti jew but love smoked salmon life and id appreciate it if you could try this new baskin robbins apple cider donut ice cream

theres this place near me called 'scoops' and i dont know if its a chain or what but i got a pint of coconut vanilla something or other there and it was honestly just so far beyond any major brand ive ever had before that its hard to imagine switching teams at this point.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    s word please get out of ur compound drive the 80 miles to civ eat the apple cider ice cream and pretend ur an american one fucking time

Load Metric
    s word please get out of ur compound drive the 80 miles to civ eat the apple cider ice cream and pretend ur an american one fucking time

Load Metric
    i need 10 points spooz stop being a dumb bitch

Load Metric
    its okay tine settle down watch quake 1 speedruns and ground yourself

Load Metric
    breeeeeeeathe brother

Load Metric
    its okay tine settle down watch quake 1 speedruns and ground yourself

kinda feels like you want me to set up a quake 1 server tbh

Load Metric

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I laugh at the claims that the 6 billion to Iran is being monitored and can't be used for anything but humanitarian aid.

That's not how it works.

Let's say I love doing drugs, but I also have a low take-home pay of $2k/month, which has to go to food, rent, and basic necessities.

A rich benefactor comes to me and says, "Todd, I want to help you out to live a better lifestyle, but I'm afraid you will use any money I give you to buy drugs. Therefore, I will only release money to you which I can see is directly going to necessary life expenses."

I say okay, and indeed I present the benefactor with various bills to pay, groceries to reimburse me for, and rent obligations. He is satisfied and releases the money, which I honestly spend in all of these areas.

Then I say to myself, "Sweet! That $2k from my job which I was going to spend on necessities... I can spend it on drugs now!", and I do exactly that.

Has this rich benefactor bought me drugs? Not directly. Has his financial generosity enabled me to pay for drugs? Definitely.

That's basically what is going on here. You cannot give "financial aid" to a hostile country looking to attack your allies, even if you monitor where it's going. All you're doing is enabling them to spend more money against your interests.
    Blinken insisted on Sunday that none of the $6bn had yet been liquidated. “Not a single dollar has been spent from that account. The account is closely regulated by the US treasury department, so it can only be used for things like food, medicine, medical equipment – that’s what this is about,” he told CNN.

Im sure you know more about this than the SOS

Irans GDP is 340b which is about half of the Suadis GDP.
    Pretty sure Iran can fund this attack without the 6b

I agree with you that this is a dastardly attack but Israel stole the Palestinians land and not only did they steal it but they have walled them off to the sea and control everything coming in and out of Gaza.
    IDF has killed many Palestinians and have caused immense suffering as well.

If the world wasn't watching Israel would have exterminated the Palestinians long ago.

Comments

OK2: If the world wasn't watching Israel would have exterminated the Palestinians long ago - truth

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    You can't support the Palestinians in this matter while at the same time condemning the way they attacked, kidnapped, and murdered civilians, which was in their plans, not just a few soldiers gone rogue.

Hamas is a terrorist organization. They previously have used the tactic of openly "hiding" their military in civilian neighborhoods, hospitals, and schools, using their own citizens as human shields.

Their character is seen over and over again. You can't just default to, "Oh, Israel is oppressing them, so they have to do these things in order to get attention to their cause." Even if you really believe Israel is oppressing them, these tactics are ones of cold, barbaric killers, and not people who just have no other choice. Look at all the celebrating in the streets after these recent attacks resulted in the kidnapping and murder of Israel civilians. Says it all.

The only solution with terrorists is to kill them. There is no reasoning with them. There is no fair play on their side. They eventually infect their region like a cancer, and Muslim terrorists tend to be motivated by religious fanaticism, and not freedom.
    You feel this way about terrorists but support home grown American terrorists by supporting the GOP

What's the difference? Skin tone?

Comments

lol wow: ugh

Load Metric
    tell me quake 1 paintball is in the building s word

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post

Think about that, but in relation to Ukraine/Russia.

You might have to sit down.
    Idk if you noticed or not but I usually side with the people who are being oppressed.

Israel has been oppressing Palestinians for a long time. It's a shame what happened today and I don't agree with the sneak attack as well as kidnapping civilians but it's David vs Goliath.
    A reasonable two state solution needs to be workd out or its never gonna end.

Russia is invading their neighbor and not only are they invading them but they are commiting war crimes virtually every day.Putin isn't much better than Hitler.
    I know NATO is on his door step blah blah blah

That's nonsense he wants Ukraine becase they have many resources and he wants those resources. He knows if he allows Ukraine to join NATO he isnt ever getting his hands on those resources.

US certainly does not want Russia getting their hands on those recources, im sure you can realize why.

You're a center right normal guy so im gonna ask you this, Do you realize Trump is trying to become the dictator of America? That isn't an exaggeration either. Do you guys fully undertsand what you're getting behind here?
    Ending American democracy as we know it
    We will have a king and not a President.
    we will be ruled not represented.
    He is trying to end the rule of fucking law in our country

And im not wrong about what i just said, this is a fact. You think im gonna run around posting all this and losing my shit if it were Obama vs Romney? Or Bush Vs Gore? Trump is the worst thing to happen to the Average American in the history of our country.

He is calling for the executions of our Generals .

He tried to steal the 2020 election.

He makes fun of wounded soldiers and doesnt want them at events because it "looks bad"

He took nuclear documents as well as War plan documents and many more classified docs then wouldn't give them back and obstructed the investigation.

9 of these documents are so sensitive that they cant even find a place that is secure enough in the entire state of Florida to safely store them

He is extremely sick with mental illness and a career criminal as well as a conman.

He has also been found liable for sexual assult and in that case the Judge said trump is guilty of rape.
    Tyde: LOL HOLY SHIT YOU’RE A FUCKING RETARD

What did I say that isn't a fact? You pathetic little traitor

Load Metric
    Name:  Screenshot_20231008_191007_Gallery.jpg
Views: 202
Size:  61.5 KB

Load Metric
Views: 191
Size:  61.1 KB

fixed

Comments

big dick: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post

Name:  Screenshot 2023-10-08 at 7.12.34 PM.png
Views: 207
Size:  1.32 MB

Comments

dwai: borat v nice

OK2: +1

Sloppy Joe: Mickeycrimm is this true?

Load Metric
    Name:  20231008_205425.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  311.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by dwai View Post
    Pencil in the Taiwan election Jan 2024. The skies and seas are gonna see record Chinese activity near term. Two fronts were always a narrative but perhaps you need to add another girl now

I’m not sure the guy can handle that kind of action myself

Thread Information