Page 11 of 50 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    I stand with Israel.
    Name:  sTANDwITHiSRAEL.jpg
Views: 258
Size:  76.5 KB

"Israel has not yet learned how to be multicultural. Israel is not going to be the monolithic society that they once were in the last decade. Hamas is going to be at the center of that. It's a huge transformation for Israel to make. They are now going into a multicultural mode, and Hamas will be resented because of their leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, Israel will not survive."

Comments

Cerveza Fria: Anti-Semitic Dupe

Load Metric
    Only 2.5% of Israelis are permitted to have guns. Hmmmm.

2a is there for a reason, protect self from the government and those who wish us harm.

Would have been an entirely different outcome if more were allowed to own arms to protect themselves.
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    So Israel has about 350,000 or so soldiers at the ready, but do they have Mia Khalifa?

Comments

sonatine: and they never will, inshallah

Load Metric
    When you’re right, you’re just right *shrugs*

https://twitter.com/DelGroyp/status/1712329280158621803

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    When you’re right, you’re just right *shrugs*

https://twitter.com/DelGroyp/status/1712329280158621803
    I only looked at this because of your brand, Krypt. The beginning started out as a very dangerous high wire act. The salient point he makes is that the Palestinians hate the Israelis for the dire circumstance the Israeli’s have imposed on them for decades.

Kids grow up with a hatred of their oppressors. That’s not anti-semitism. That’s hatred.

I have written over 20,000 posts on this forum. While that fact alone may indicate some trouble in my character - I have never joked about or belittled Jews or posted some dopey Jewish meme or pulled the Jew card with Druff when I’ve disagreed with him.

That I don’t see the dispute between the Palestinians and Israel as my fight as an American has nothing to do with anti-Semitism. That idiot shape shifting political opportunist bobble head DeSantis can go fuck himself

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Hamas is a fundamentalist, Islamic militant group. This is not in doubt.

They have ruled Gaza for 16 years.

This group hates the Jews, not just Israel. That's the case with all extreme Islamic groups.

This attack was not on behalf of Palestinians, who are already suffering due to it, and will continue to suffer. This was an attack done against Israel for the same reason the various surrounding nations have attacked Israel over the last 5-6 decades -- Jew hatred.

The 1500 militants killed during the attack knew that this was a one-way trip. They knew that they would slaughter as many Israeli citizens as they could, especially civilians, until the IDF would eventually get there in large enough numbers to overwhelm them and shoot them dead. That was the plan, and that's what happened. A small number escaped back to Gaza or into Israel, but most of them died, and they knew they would die.

That's a fundamentalist attack, not an attack as part of a secular war.

Too many people are doing the "both sides bad" or "this is what happens when you oppress people" routine, not understanding that religious extremists were carrying it out.

Load Metric

Comments

mickeycrimm: sloppy fixated on men again
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Hamas is a fundamentalist, Islamic militant group. This is not in doubt.

They have ruled Gaza for 16 years.

This group hates the Jews, not just Israel. That's the case with all extreme Islamic groups.

This attack was not on behalf of Palestinians, who are already suffering due to it, and will continue to suffer. This was an attack done against Israel for the same reason the various surrounding nations have attacked Israel over the last 5-6 decades -- Jew hatred.

The 1500 militants killed during the attack knew that this was a one-way trip. They knew that they would slaughter as many Israeli citizens as they could, especially civilians, until the IDF would eventually get there in large enough numbers to overwhelm them and shoot them dead. That was the plan, and that's what happened. A small number escaped back to Gaza or into Israel, but most of them died, and they knew they would die.

That's a fundamentalist attack, not an attack as part of a secular war.

Too many people are doing the "both sides bad" or "this is what happens when you oppress people" routine, not understanding that religious extremists were carrying it out.
    You have convinced me to take a fresh look.

What is your position on US military intervention?

Gold
    Load Metric
    So, a bunch of student groups at Harvard spoke out to support the Palestinians and blamed Israel for the entire incident. In response, Bill Ackman and a bunch of other CEO's publicly stated they'd never hire people with such views and blacklisted them.

A Yale professor did much the same thing and now is facing calls to resign.

Rashida Talib, a Palestinian in the US congress, is facing mounting threats.

These people are what most would consider radical left. Nobody likes them and usually for a multitude of reasons. I can't stand any of them and shed no tears for their sorrows but, isn't there a big majority of people on the right who claim to take free speech very seriously and want to defend their rights to say what they feel?

Its actually ironic because most of these people were the ones who'd want to harshly punish anyone for not towing the line on covid and now they're facing the same beast from the opposite side.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    So, a bunch of student groups at Harvard spoke out to support the Palestinians and blamed Israel for the entire incident. In response, Bill Ackman and a bunch of other CEO's publicly stated they'd never hire people with such views and blacklisted them.

A Yale professor did much the same thing and now is facing calls to resign.

Rashida Talib, a Palestinian in the US congress, is facing mounting threats.

These people are what most would consider radical left. Nobody likes them and usually for a multitude of reasons. I can't stand any of them and shed no tears for their sorrows but, isn't there a big majority of people on the right who claim to take free speech very seriously and want to defend their rights to say what they feel?

Its actually ironic because most of these people were the ones who'd want to harshly punish anyone for not towing the line on covid and now they're facing the same beast from the opposite side.

punch line: the black list was curated by a bunch of typically incompetent right wing gomers and there are literally people who graduated already and had nothing to do with the harvard statement who are getting death threats because someone googled who studied under such and such professor and just tossed their names on the pile.

Comments

Sanlmar: Ackman is always at the nexus of shenanigans

country978: its frightening. we should want to hear what they have to say - agree or not
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    There have been multiple security failures (allegedly).

It would not take too much fail to trigger a broader conflict - in error. It appears to be what is desired.

I guess I gotta learn more about the whole Israel settlement deal. It appears they were targeted by Hama but it is a sort of “in your face” deal anyway.

I don’t think this has anything to do with the US but war is coming so I guess I gotta school me self as a citizen.

The US to a large extent begat ISIS cause foreign fucking around. Israel sort of has the same with Hamas

Load Metric
    Seems fitting for a new verse

PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    To learn that Blinken is Jewish was extremely disquieting to me. He has been a complete diplomatic failure with respect to Ukraine. I now fully expect similar in the Middle East.

One atrocity does not forgive another.

Prove me wrong you deep stater.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    To learn that Blinken is Jewish was extremely disquieting to me. He has been a complete diplomatic failure with respect to Ukraine. I now fully expect similar in the Middle East.

One atrocity does not forgive another.

Prove me wrong you deep stater.
    They turned the power and water off in all of Gaza and aren't allowing food in? Blinken is cool with all that?

Comments

Sanlmar: We have any cluster bombs left in the warehouse?

Load Metric
    hey just checking has ben shapiro booked his flight to israel to put down the terrorists like the mad dogs they are or is he just hoping to send your kids there for another forever war?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    hey just checking has ben shapiro booked his flight to israel to put down the terrorists like the mad dogs they are or is he just hoping to send your kids there for another forever war?
    He and Druff have a date to go see Oppenheimer when it hits the drive ins.

Druff will hide in the trunk.

Comments

splitthis: Zinger

Load Metric
    I'm always amazed how Ben Shapiro manages to stay in a constant state of extreme annoyance without ever getting actually angry. Whether it's Taylor Swift, Joe Biden, the weather, or headless babies, he's always right around 99 degrees but never over 100.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Name:  6D535C60-A488-4814-99FC-142B703C1F21.jpeg
Views: 147
Size:  781.3 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I know some of you don't like Ben Shapiro, but if you watch the below video, or at least the first 20 minutes or so, you'll see some pretty ugly videos of Hamas' activities against civilians. Nothing too graphic, but disturbing enough to where you can tell they're callous pieces of shit who enjoy murdering Jews.

Just did, now am pro-Hamas

Comments

mickeycrimm: sloppy gets a hard on for hamas men
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Thread Information