Page 42 of 48 FirstFirst ... 32383940414243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    The least we can do is see who we're complicit in genociding.
    They rely on the UNRWA aid.
    Jan 29, we can only speculate on how many are still alive.
    Name:  Starvethem.jpeg
Views: 267
Size:  84.6 KB

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    VERY SHAMEFUL OF HAMAS TO USE THESE CHILDREN AS CANNON FODDER, I AGREE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Gold
    Load Metric
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_Chaps View Post
    VERY SHAMEFUL OF HAMAS TO USE THESE CHILDREN AS CANNON FODDER, I AGREE.
    Here comes Splits other white knight...

This is from years ago to call it prophetic is the mother of all understatements.
    This is your final warning!
    https://odysee.com/@RadioIslam:0/Ama...-David-Sheen:2
    Can't you see he is dead fucking serious? You've all been warned.
    i'm out

Chaps this is for you. We'll see how cute you are when this happens.

Load Metric
    Over 31,000 bombs, and 186,000 flight hours: Israeli Air Force reveals unprecedented war data
    In the current war, the Israeli Air Force has attacked over 31,000 targets – 29,000 of them in Gaza;
    Considering Gaza has no military, I wouldn't call it a war.

Have any of Israelis rape accusations held up? or another accusation may actually be confession.
    I'M totally biased, I don't believe anything Israel claims about this "war", not a single word. Practically everything has turned out to be a lie.

Here's an article discussing rape culture in Israel It's shocking

.https://momentmag.com/the-gang-rape-...the-exception/
    In an outburst of shock, rage and disgust, the Israeli public is responding to the alleged gang rape by as many as 30 men of a 16-year-old girl while she was on vacation in Eilat, Israel’s southern resort city.

The police have set up a special task force. Eleven suspected perpetrators have already been arrested, ranging in age from minors as young as 16 to adults in their thirties. The proprietor of the hotel, a woman, has also been arrested for allegedly failing to prevent crime and obstruction of justice. A 19-year-old woman has been detained on suspicion of attempting to spread video recordings of the rape on social media.

This is not an isolated event. According to information provided by the Association of Rape Crisis Centers, one in three Israeli women is sexually assaulted and one in seven is raped during her lifetime. The Association receives an average of 250 calls from victims of gang rape each year—55 percent of them from teenagers.

In rape culture, “boys will be boys.” That is, we are supposed to assume that boys are somehow hard-wired for violence and sex. They should, therefore, be excused from bearing the consequences of their behavior, even if it hurts others physically and emotionally—especially if they are from “good families” or, in Israel, if they have served in “elite” military units.

Almost precisely a year ago, 12 such Israeli “good boys” returned home to a heroes’ welcome after being released from jail in Ayia Napa, Cyprus following accusations of gang rape made by a British tourist. In the end, they were let off the criminal charges—although in Israel, they would have faced criminal charges for filming the sex, which they admit they did. But what about common decency, human concern and personal responsibility? That isn’t part of rape culture.

A fucking heroes welcome, nice.

Load Metric
    It's time for Israel to stop acting like a bunch of supremacist religious whackos.
    Israel has painted themselves in a corner, it's a great curse or whatever for them to allow one Amaleki to survive.
    Israel cannot allow one single Hamas to survive, they'll be punished by G-d if they do.
    Only problem, that's pretty much impossible. That why Netanyahu is hell bent on "total victory."

Israel has traumatized all children in Gaza, Norwegian NGO says
    See what happen when a kid hears lightning.
    https://twitter.com/NRC_Egeland/status/1760208658141421712
    Not a shred of mercy, 30 k dead
    700 k facing starvation.
    Total media blackout.

And just think you chrsitian dumbfucks, this is a land dispute. You are the real Amalek, you got it coming even worse and you totally deserve .it
    Good riddance.

Load Metric
    You know the Russian FBI informant who was busted lying about the Bidens?
    He's not a russian he's an Israeli and U.S. citizen.
    https://twitter.com/NewsHour/status/1760858769230004605

Comments

1dollarboxcar: +++ there is probably more to the story too... they want and need to silence him up real good !!

Load Metric

Comments

Orko: llol'd

OK2: LOL sonatine rules
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    Steam link is below. While blurred it is still fairly disturbing

https://twitter.com/taliaotg/status/1761944158636331247
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric

Setting yourself on fire for Palestine? What a sucker.

On 9/11, I was off because I had just had surgery. My wife at the time worked in an office building about 15 minutes away in Pittsburgh. One of the planes turned around over Cleveland and circled back over PA. I can’t recall if it was the one that hit pentagon or the one that crashed in Central Pa with the Lets Roll guy. My wife always took the T to her office because parking was a bitch and it was just all suburban business people.

So they decide to just call it a day at her office an hour after she got there and I told her I’d come grab her. So I’m almost to her office and I see all these people up ahead in the median grass area between roads going both ways. They’re waving flags. I didn’t know what they were about, and I look I over as I passed and I see that red/green Palestinian flag waving and they are celebrating. It was maybe a dozen people, but the first plane had only hit like a few hours earlier. I legit wanted to run them over. I couldn’t believe someone didn’t.

Kids getting killed is brutal, but fuck those people forever. I’ve never known a Palestinian that wasn’t somewhat a scam artist here in the US. Own drive thrus and gas stations. Lots of Jordanians and Palestinians. Always the places that skim your credit card or sell vapes and alcohol to 12 year olds. Food stamps .50 on the dollar for addicts. Even after they’re successful and long past their immigrant days

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

On 9/11, I was off because I had just had surgery. My wife at the time worked in an office building about 15 minutes away in Pittsburgh. One of the planes turned around over Cleveland and circled back over PA. I can’t recall if it was the one that hit pentagon or the one that crashed in Central Pa with the Lets Roll guy. My wife always took the T to her office because parking was a bitch and it was just all suburban business people.

So they decide to just call it a day at her office an hour after she got there and I told her I’d come grab her. So I’m almost to her office and I see all these people up ahead in the median grass area between roads going both ways. They’re waving flags. I didn’t know what they were about, and I look I over as I passed and I see that red/green Palestinian flag waving and they are celebrating. It was maybe a dozen people, but the first plane had only hit like a few hours earlier. I legit wanted to run them over. I couldn’t believe someone didn’t.

Kids getting killed is brutal, but fuck those people forever. I’ve never known a Palestinian that wasn’t somewhat a scam artist here in the US. Own drive thrus and gas stations. Lots of Jordanians and Palestinians. Always the places that skim your credit card or sell vapes and alcohol to 12 year olds. Food stamps .50 on the dollar for addicts. Even after they’re successful and long past their immigrant days
    This post is way off, ignorant and insulting.
    You equate 9/11 and a personal blister with many decades of oppression.
    Not sure how many Palestinians were directly involved with 9/11 but I'm guessing close to zero
    Israel is a brutal occupier, a police state and not at all embarrassed by it.
    They should fight their own fight

Check yourself out.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Not sure how many Palestinians were directly involved with 9/11 but I'm guessing close to zero

Check yourself out.
    They had nothing to do with 9/11. They were just showing solidarity with people who had killed 3000 people and celebrating here. I’ve known quite a lot of people from that area of the world. My area for whatever reason had many.

I like some, but they are largely predatory scam artists. There are many predatory Jews also, but there are more doctors and scientists that have contributed to myself and everyone here.

Israel is fully capable of dealing with it. They need help if it becomes broader war, but Israel versus Hamas is a layup when they take the gloves off.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

Check yourself out.
    They had nothing to do with 9/11. They were just showing solidarity with people who had killed 3000 people and celebrating here. I’ve known quite a lot of people from that area of the world. My area for whatever reason had many.

I like some, but they are largely predatory scam artists. There are many predatory Jews also, but there are more doctors and scientists that have contributed to myself and everyone here.

Israel is fully capable of dealing with it. They need help if it becomes broader war, but Israel versus Hamas is a layup when they take the gloves off.
    I was being facetious when I said no Palestinian had anything to do with 9/11. I'm sure most cheered on that day.

One person's horror can be another's best experience.

One thing is clear. There are no clean hands when it comes to the U.S. or anyone else.
    That's the game. If you think you've won the game you're wrong. You will suffer to whatever degree necessary for as long necessary. Don't act surprised

"let's go teach those Afghan boys who's boss".
    Soviet Union/America
    Last edited by limitles; 02-26-2024 at 02:25 PM.

Load Metric

Sucks to see someone battle Alszheimers. We got your back 1000% gl.
    Have they found the cause yet?

Comments

OK2: knows itt this guy

Load Metric
    Name:  83087-CFB-BF2-E-4-C47-A703-397-A6-FF3-C02-B.jpg
Views: 95
Size:  64.4 KB

Name:  B9-CF8647-BE63-4472-A208-9-EBE4-CB8-B656.jpg
Size:  60.9 KB
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    Laterrrr faggggg

Name:  8-A638-AD0-1-D72-4-D9-D-8-B9-A-3370-C341-C23-C.jpg
Size:  88.7 KB

Comments

Sloppy Joe: Christian
    Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.

Ronald Reagan

Load Metric
    DYK that RFK Jrs bbest selling book 'The Real Dr Fauci" dedicated 200 pages or half the book to arguing AIDS is a medical/media hoax.
    The claim is AIDS is a harmless virus and that the symptoms werer from malnutrition (shout out to Gaza) or drug use and the drug AZT and
    others like it were the real cause of most deaths..

Even stranger is of all the hit pieces on RFK Jr none of them dare mention his views on AIDS.
    As Ron Unz put it 'the dog that didn't bark.'.

Tbf Kennedy's position is that there's alot of credible evidence that AIDS is indeed a hoax and the medical estab. refuses to research those claims.
    Among those credible sources is 4 Nobel Laureates and the person who first discovered the AIDS virus.

We'll have to keep an eye on this dude.

Israel's really opening up people eyes to what a bunch of blood thirsty liars they are and the unbelievable corruption of western govts and media.

Comments

1marley1: Because no one read it you fucking moron

Load Metric
    In a stunning upset George Galloway wins sweeping victory in Rochdale byelection, saying ‘this is for Gaza’.
    Pretty good speech.
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ale-byelection

https://twitter.com/TalkTV/status/1763479474065043699

Thread Information