Page 7 of 48 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

The Russian/Iranian relationship has never been stronger since the beginning of the war with Ukraine. Iran is shipping drones and armored vehicles to Russia and the flow of money from Russia to Iran absolutely dwarves any 6 billion number.

I agree Biden has poor foreign policy, but this Russia is great faction of the GOP is also insane. Russia has always been Irans top ally, sometimes the only one stopping actual intervention.

The US funneling money to Ukraine is the idiotic part Biden’s policy, as it’s made Russia and Iran closer. So critique of his policy there is legitimate, but this vocal faction of the GOP who openly support Putin and find anything noble about Russia are also idiotic and misguided.

I suspect Ukraine hasn’t been a particular focus for you.

There isn’t a “Russia is great faction” of the GOP. Granted there is a lotta crazy GOP but what you describe isn’t a real thing tbf.

There is an appreciation of the unfortunate foreign policy that prompted them to act as they did. Let’s call it empathy or the ability to read your opponent.

F-16 sorties into Russian territory is not likely to have positive results. Just a wild guess.
    I’ve been openly against intervention there since page 1 because I find both countries shit. That said, if you don’t have pro-Russia Putin-loving MAGA people in your world, consider yourself to have made a wise geographic choice on where to live because I have hundreds around me to spare. Everyone here MAGA views Russia as some idyllic 50s Americana attending church and pure of heart.

Load Metric

Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Dunno if Penelope Cruz fishes or owns a flashlight but she’s hot.
    Everyone should own Atleast one good flashlight. As for fishing, your mileage may very.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Krypt View Post
    Also shoutout to those damn Toyota pickups doing gods work in the middle east
    LOL, nailed it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post

I suspect Ukraine hasn’t been a particular focus for you.

There isn’t a “Russia is great faction” of the GOP. Granted there is a lotta crazy GOP but what you describe isn’t a real thing tbf.

There is an appreciation of the unfortunate foreign policy that prompted them to act as they did. Let’s call it empathy or the ability to read your opponent.

F-16 sorties into Russian territory is not likely to have positive results. Just a wild guess.

oh hon.
    In a similar vein…

Sure, Hamas are terrorists but the Israeli rotten treatment of the Palestinians in Gaza wasn’t going to be without consequence.

You have generations of oppressed Palestinians who are gonna seek vengeance and did.

I just have this gut suspicion that the attack was not a complete surprise. Eradicating the Palestinian problem - “winning” if you will - could somehow be viewed as a political success.

The Israeli Palestinian situation is some sad shit and neither side is without sin it would appear. As always, I trust this will not end well.

Comments

Krypt:

big dick: .

Load Metric
    Maybe I’m wrong about middle America Putin loving MAGA @ BCR. Some weird internet distortion field. Extremists gotta be a thing I suppose.

Load Metric
    putin is the ultimate strongman politician and maga wants that security. trump knew it and he did and continues to do everything in his power to capitalize on its strengths.

anyway.

one of the reasons why the hamas / israel situation is so fucking bonkers is it obliterates the narrative that america's billions somehow were enough to insulate israel from the blowback of maintaining a whole ass apartheid state.

its impossible to ignore the timing.

america is going to back an oppressive regime and in doing so, its going to call into question the validity of its position on ukraine.

at a time when maga republicans just crippled one of the core legislative bodies in the american government.

the saudis get to walk away from israel, iran gets to turn israel and the US into pariahs, and russia gets to fracture the western support for its land grab in ukraine, which gives it beach front access to repatriating half a dozen other breakaway nations, and the dumbest people in america get to blame it all on 'the libs'.

Comments

splitthis: Terrible

Jayjami: Offset. Split is a moron.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/John_Hudson/status/1711074871638155526

and i humbly request israel go back in time and not fuck us over on stuxnet.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Crazy the people of Gaza didn’t evacuate 2 days ago. The swift retaliation was a given.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by nightmarefish View Post
    Crazy the people of Gaza didn’t evacuate 2 days ago. The swift retaliation was a given.

serious question;

evacuate where?

the ocean?

Load Metric
    putin is the ultimate strongman politician and maga wants that security. trump knew it and he did and continues to do everything in his power to capitalize on its strengths.

anyway.

one of the reasons why the hamas / israel situation is so fucking bonkers is it obliterates the narrative that america's billions somehow were enough to insulate israel from the blowback of maintaining a whole ass apartheid state.

america is going to back an oppressive regime and in doing so, its going to call into question the validity of its position on ukraine.

at a time when maga republicans just crippled one of the core legislative bodies in the american government.

the saudis get to walk away from israel, iran gets to turn israel and the US into pariahs, and russia gets to fracture the western support for its land grab in ukraine, which gives it beach front access to repatriating half a dozen other breakaway nations, and the dumbest people in america get to blame it all on 'the libs'.

I want to be this guy when I grow up

Comments

Sanlmar: He was flawless in his prime.

Load Metric
    Who is this Iranian-American Patrick Bet-David and why is his podcast so popular.

He can barely elucidate a coherent thought. Still struggles with the English language. I’m missing something. He’s in the Rogan class with viewership (slight exaggeration) and I’m mystified.

Load Metric

anyway.

I want to be this guy when I grow up

i meant fracture the western support for the war against russias land grab in ukraine but whatever you get the idea.

Load Metric

Load Metric

So taking out Iran's centrifuges was a bad thing? Got it.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post

So taking out Iran's centrifuges was a bad thing? Got it.

https://www.jpost.com/middle-east/ir...als-say-444970

im curious; are you embarrassed? by yourself i mean. like as a learning disabled person, does it bother you that i had to take time out of my life to explain something to you that anyone with an even passing interest in that event would know already? or do you just externalize your humiliation vis a vis some sort of fight / flight transmutation process where you bounce back with a facebook meme and keep on trucking because when youre that stupid, really, nothing matters.

Comments

big dick: funny stuff

Load Metric
    Who is this Iranian-American Patrick Bet-David and why is his podcast so popular.

He can barely elucidate a coherent thought. Still struggles with the English language. I’m missing something. He’s in the Rogan class with viewership (slight exaggeration) and I’m mystified.
    epitome of a used car salesman and that may be giving him too much credit.

Load Metric

epitome of a used car salesman and that may be giving him too much credit.
    I'm glad to hear this as I can't stand the fuck out of this guy and he's become such a big thing on the podcast circuit. He comes across as such an obvious grifter and has extremely opinionated yet basic takes on things.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    the urge to short the market at the 6:00pm open because its world war 4 vs the urge to long it because most of those billions we are about to sink into israel are getting spent at raytheon.
    Raytheon’s recent performance has tested my faith in America and my retirement. A boost will be welcome.

You don’t have to bet preflop. You can bet the turn. You can fleece the noobs first
    Market finished strong shaking off the war news. Fleecing the fear of yesterday. Now that’s financial terrorism for ya

Unusual Whales tracking Congress buying defense and oil. We thank them for helping with the bounce. Much needed

Nikki Haley wants war with Iran. Cool

Load Metric

Raytheon’s recent performance has tested my faith in America and my retirement. A boost will be welcome.

You don’t have to bet preflop. You can bet the turn. You can fleece the noobs first
    Market finished strong shaking off the war news. Fleecing the fear of yesterday. Now that’s financial terrorism for ya

Unusual Whales tracking Congress buying defense and oil. We thank them for helping with the bounce. Much needed

dollar is a safe haven. ruble crashing. defense stocks up double digits.

i dont think its shaking off the war news as much as reflecting how badly everyone else is fucked compared to us.

Load Metric

dollar is a safe haven. ruble crashing. defense stocks up double digits.

i dont think its shaking off the war news as much as reflecting how badly everyone else is fucked compared to us.
    I just treated today as a rinsing of the fear traders. I’m flat futures atm. Be fun to shake and bake the longs but I’m a sadist.

Hope you got your 10 points

Yellen trying hard to control oil prices.

Thread Information