Page 17 of 48 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post

I do appreciate you Mission. The non-binary types out marching for Palestine would definitely find themselves oppressed within any Muslim country. Their "lifestyle" would net them a hefty jail sentence in all likelihood. They're just too ignorant and lazy to have an original thought.

As for the NY Post, I read it every day. People often refer to it negatively though I assume its mostly because they don't read it. The Post broke the Hunter Biden laptop story and were the most sensical people when reporting on all things Covid. I also like the celebrity gossip.

As for the dip, I did this in basic training in 1990 (we weren't allowed to smoke) and then periodically (never habitually) until about 10 years ago. I liked the skoal citrus. I just hated having to floss my teeth every time I had a chew.
    (Quote clipped, Quote-in-Quote Removed-Space)

Thank you for saying so, Country; I appreciate you too. I pretty much appreciate anyone who engages in actual discussions, regardless of where they might compare to me politically. I don't even think it would be a jail sentence for many of those folks; if any of the sexual acts that some of them have likely committed could be proven, that would probably be death.

As far as the New York Post is concerned, I'm pretty much opposed to any major media that clearly picks one side or the other. In other words, I'm pretty much opposed to all major media. I don't really mind so much when Youtube channels do it, especially since that's kind of their schtick, but if you're going to be a national publication and refer to anything you do as, 'News,' then you need to be unbiased...and almost nobody is.

One example is this article I wrote when Gruden got fired and everyone was falling all over themselves to spin it into general political commentary because, you know, post-2016:

https://wizardofvegas.com/articles/t...pse-of-chucky/

Anyway, I shit on both the NYT and NYP in that article, as well as Matt Walsh. I did cite and compliment a NYP article by Ian O'Connor as it was the only article (of any I read) that didn't deserve for me to print it out so I could wipe my ass with it.

Basically, the NYT writer wanted to make the whole thing more emblematic of general American society and tried to coin a new buzzword du jour called, "OK Culture," and suggest that this culture of just letting men have their way with things in the workplace sort of prevails everywhere...despite that she's probably never had a real job in her entire life---a life that is so difficult and problematic that she can just opt to train to be an Olympic marathon runner for no other reason than she feels like it. Oh, what a terrible society we must live in! Laughable.

On the other hand, you know one of the NYP writers is going to go on some tangent about the degradation of American society and decry the NFL claiming it has any values or for Gruden being fired in the first place. As part of his argument, Phil Mushnick points to the lewdness of SB halftime performances because he doesn't realize we're living in the 2020's, not the 1970's and he's expecting it to be Lawrence Welk, or some shit like that.

Of course, I'd have ignored Mushnick's article but for the fact that he cited a few artists as example, but none white. This is the very Super Bowl where Eminem (who he didn't cite) was to appear with Snoop Dogg (who he did cite). He also conveniently ignored Lady Gaga.

Could that have been an oversight that not even the editor caught? I guess. Still, it wouldn't shock me for the NYP to do quasi-racist virtue signaling.

Even then, none of that should matter in the context of Gruden but for we exist in bizzarro world. Should Gruden have been fired for these E-Mails---yes or no? Why or why not? The people who perform at the Super Bowl have no bearing on whether or not Gruden should have been fired.

Oh, and Matt Walsh actually suggested Gruden was fired for, 'Thought crimes,' but then, Matt Walsh is one of the dumbest pieces of shit to ever be born. See, when you have a thought and put it in writing, then transmit what you have written to another party, it ceases to be merely a thought. That's not how thoughts work. A thought is something that exists in your head, and must remain there, to ONLY be a thought.

Anyway, I think my Gruden article was pretty good...and I wouldn't normally give myself that kind of praise. You might like it.

That's why the Copenhagen* Mint Pouches for me. 10/10 recommend. Just resist the urge to fully chew on them or they occasionally break and it's floss time.

*Which satisfies the toughest customers since 1822

Comments

country978: Yes, very well done. I still don't understand your issue with the Post though.
    Last edited by Mission146; 10-20-2023 at 08:13 AM.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by country978 View Post
    The idea of a country based solely on one particular religion must be a very strange place to live. I've never not been appreciative of being an American for so many reasons. You won't hear me trying to make an argument for the Zionists as much as I just have my own mind made up that there are certain realities everyone needs to face.

I do accept that this is the way things are, the way they've been and as far as my life is concerned the way it will always be. I also know through personal observation that you do not want the Jews as your enemy. You think the Scientologists are vicious? Its best for Israel's enemies to realize the futility of their situation and make the best deal for themselves as possible.

It was in our lifetimes that Arafat was offered a peace deal that he refused. Look at where the Palestinians have gotten since then. Their situation is far worse, the bargaining power far less and no vision for the future except one day more bleak than the next. They're suicidal.

I
    T
    See---this above is a goddamn good post.

When I think back to growing up as a kid and then as a young adult---both of the two major parties were always about making the country better. I'm not talking about the actual politicians, who are mostly all cunts, but your common American citizen---like you and I.

Regardless of what you believed, and I'm even including the Evangelical Christians in this, you always believed, voted, spoke and acted in favor of what you thought would ultimately strengthen America and the relationship of Americans to one another.

Along comes Trump and all of that goes out the window. I don't give a shit who likes him here, but I will say that when you see how combative we are with one another, particularly online, that this is largely as a result of Trump's nomination and election into office.

That's not to put the blame entirely on the right. There is a REASON I'll never vote Democrat again, except maybe for local offices...okay...there are two reasons. The first reason is because I will never vote for one extra penny to go to social welfare (unless some other safety net is simultaneously to be eliminated), but the second reason is because Trump won fair and square and all we heard was people moan and bitch and then the whole, "Not my President," shit.

After that, Congress actually kowtows to these fuckwits with the first Impeachment attempt---the grounds of which were abject bullshit that, even if morally dubious, consisted of shit that I simply took for granted that every POTUS certainly does. Beyond that, you had the Kavanaugh fiasco. He's a dislikable piece of shit, and a boot-licking toady, but that doesn't make him a rapist. The worst part was that Blasey-Ford couldn't even narrow the fucking shit down to a month---so these allegations of events from more than three decades prior were not even theoretically falsifiable, which was very much by design.

So...I pretty much detest most of the politically active left, particularly those in the generation after mine. I might even have forgiven all of this, but for the fact that suddenly heterosexual white males are the biggest pieces of shit to ever live and are intrinsically racist by virtue of their very existence. Where the fuck does that come from? I've never been other than socially extremely liberal and have always felt that people should be permitted to do whatever they want as long as it doesn't harm anyone else. I have 20+ years of written evidence demonstrating this---now I'm the fucking enemy? What the fuck did I do?

Anyway, we really just need to get back to where citizens could disagree on things, but everyone just wanted what was best for the country---not wanting something just because they think it will piss off the, 'Other side,' the most.

We need a fucking unifier, but I don't think we're going to get that person. I think nobody else wants a unifier. I think we're too far gone as a society...too far away from our values where, regardless what your political beliefs were, you at least wanted what was best for your fellow American.

It's a goddamn shame.

***Yes, I am more likely to vote Republican than Democrat. I am most likely to vote Libertarian. But, the probability of me voting a Democrat to national office is precisely 0.

Comments

country978: thank you, brother

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    As far as the New York Post is concerned, I'm pretty much opposed to any major media that clearly picks one side or the other.
    nuance for clicks isn’t a good trade

Load Metric
    I'd rather write for nobody and be able to read what I have written, and be happy with it, than to sell myself out even if it means tens of millions of clicks.

Also, those outlets do not care about America if they serve only to further drive the wedge. Arguably, they are domestic terrorists.

I'm out of +REP again Sanlmar. I guess I'm just too goddamn positive and have such a bright, optimistic and cheery outlook on everything.

Comments

Sanlmar: Awareness of your character flaws is the first step.

Load Metric
    Help me with this Sonatine or anyone else.

No cease fire.
    Biden does NOT put boots on ground in Israel
    Israel marches on Gaza.
    Hezbollah marches on Israel
    US military bases are attacked in that region by nearly everyone
    US boots on ground anyway

US is instructing Americans to leave Lebanon so I’m prolly right? Yes?

Blinken nor anyone else has any plan it would appear. We never do really. We mad tho. Checkers not Chess

Comments

country978: you're doing just fine.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

No cease fire.
    Israel marches on Gaza.

Blinken nor anyone else has any plan it would appear. We never do really. We mad tho. Checkers not Chess
    What is it you need help with? I think your post summarizes the situation very well.

How much money are we giving to Israel now? That 100 billion number cannot be correct? If that's correct and Israel intends to kill every Palestinian in Gaza if my math is correct that about $4,000 a head.

I have no faith in Biden or Uncle Sam to make good choices. The invasion of Iraq followed by 20 years there, 20 in Afghanistan, a 44 or so year cold war with Iran, the horrible mistakes in Viet Nam, the interference with the domestic politics of sovereign nations forever and now this war in Ukraine that could've and should've been avoided. These are just what comes to mind. The US has made plenty of other mistakes and yet somehow we never, ever learn any lessons.

I'm sure everything will work out just fine though. Have a nice weekend, y'all.

Comments

1dollarboxcar: ++++++++

Tellafriend:

Load Metric
    I read the aid package included $7b for Taiwan as well as Ukraine and Israel.

Taiwan is on deck. I forecast Taiwan would be the second front but perhaps now the third.

Cool

We will see what congress does. Oh, wait never mind

Load Metric
    I grew up listening to this in 1993. Propaghandi is one of the best Canadian punk bands, although I still consider SNFU (rip) the best.

I pretty much only got the "fuck religion bit back then". They were anti zionist before it was cool to be.

PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Wow.

This might be the start of an entire new era of war for Israel.

After they get control of the situation in their own country, they are probably going to strike back hard, especially due to the embarrassment that this was possible.

That, in turn, might generate a long war back and forth.

I was always amazed when people treated Hamas like anything but a terrorist organization. That's all it is, and ever will be. To actually come in and murder hundreds (or more?) of random citizens is disgusting.
    Yes the Palestine's living conditions are so wonderful I could never imagine this becoming violent.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post

No cease fire.
    Israel marches on Gaza.

Sanlmar playing 3d chess on an 8th tier forum.

US too busy approving aid and disapproving potential speakers.

Put on a tin foil hat before the rest of this post….

Is hamas playing chess with releasing two American hostages? Or they just are avoiding slaughter by releasing some hostages?

Or is there any chance they were hiding out but not really being held hostage?

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Small_Banana View Post
    Attention all cheap Jews: open up that wallet and buy some guns and ammunition. The longer this war goes on the likelihood of Muslims going after Jews in the USA goes up.
    I repeat. If you are a Jew or look like a Jew, you should be arming yourselves. Because it is gonna get a lot worse.

https://www.fox2detroit.com/news/det...tside-her-home

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Israel = Russia. Occupier

Load Metric
    I heard Bill Maher reference this 60 minutes segment. Said millennial parents call their dad, retired Israeli commander, to come save them when terrorists invade their kibbutz. Someone on panel made a Liam Neeson reference. Ok boomer, but then he kicks ass all the way across Israel. Stops multiple times to help others and kill a few terrorists and keeps heading towards his kids/grandkids.

I want to see the movie. What a badass. Segment link below

https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/mKA5...iHgIaT1kteFTK/

Comments

Orko: Did not watch, sounds like 100% pure grade A bullshit.

country978: I believe this to be a true story

Load Metric
    Name:  1698054270016054.jpg
Views: 112
Size:  372.8 KB
    He'll get significantly less time if any.

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Orko View Post
    So we're giving Israel $100 billion? Fuck that, that's 10k to every Israeli citizen. Excuse me while I barf.

How about Israel buys land like everyone else. Do you guys realize this bullshit in Palestine has cost the USA $5 TRILLION DOLLARS. It's actually way more, that's an extremely low estimate.

Here's what you need to know about Israel/Palestine in less than a minute.

Idi Amin, the humanitarian of the century is your spokesman, yikes.

Load Metric
    idi amin the black sonatine cuz he also is fat and loves a great military uniform

Load Metric
    you give sonatine a good sash with some medals on it and omg bite ur knuckles its electric

Load Metric
    were not discussing the cannibalism allegations against both of them but delivery drivers in thailand did go missing circa 2009

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    So we're giving Israel $100 billion? Fuck that, that's 10k to every Israeli citizen. Excuse me while I barf.

How about Israel buys land like everyone else. Do you guys realize this bullshit in Palestine has cost the USA $5 TRILLION DOLLARS. It's actually way more, that's an extremely low estimate.

Here's what you need to know about Israel/Palestine in less than a minute.

Israel was founded on lies. Israelis have a culture of deceit. Since you don't consider Amin a credible source

Here's what a Pullitzer prize winning, former war correspondent for the NY Times says about Israel.
    Article is titled "Israel's Culture of Deceit".

Washington DC — (Scheerpost) — Israel was founded on lies. The lie that Palestinian land was largely unoccupied. The lie that 750,000 Palestinians fled their homes and villages during their ethnic cleansing by Zionist militias in 1948 because they were told to do so by Arab leaders. The lie that it was Arab armies that started the 1948 war that saw Israel seize 78 percent of historic Palestine. The lie that Israel faced annihilation in 1967, forcing it to invade and occupy the remaining 22 percent of Palestine, as well as land belonging to Egypt and Syria.

Israel is sustained by lies. The lie that Israel wants a just and equitable peace and will support a Palestinian state. The lie that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. The lie that Israel is an “outpost of Western civilization in a sea of barbarism.” The lie that Israel respects the rule of law and human rights.

Israel’s atrocities against the Palestinians are always greeted with lies. I heard them. I recorded them. I published them in my stories for The New York Times when I was the paper’s Middle East Bureau Chief.

I covered war for two decades, including seven years in the Middle East. I learned quite a bit about the size and lethality of explosive devices. There is nothing in the arsenal of Hamas or Islamic Jihad that could have replicated the massive explosive power of the missile that killed an estimated 500 civilians in the al-Ahli Arab Christian Hospital in Gaza. Nothing. If Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) had these kinds of missiles, huge buildings in Israel would be rubble with hundreds of dead. They don’t.

The whistling sound, audible on the video moments before the explosion, appears to come from the high velocity of a missile. This sound gives it away. No Palestinian rocket makes this noise. And then there is the speed of the missile. Palestinian rockets are slow and lumbering, clearly visible as they arch in the sky and then tumble in free fall toward their targets. They do not strike with precision or travel at close to supersonic speed. They are incapable of killing hundreds of people...
    Read the rest, you might learn something.
    https://www.unz.com/article/israels-culture-of-deceit/

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post

Israel was founded on lies. Israelis have a culture of deceit. Since you don't consider Amin a credible source

Here's what a Pullitzer prize winning, former war correspondent for the NY Times says about Israel.
    Article is titled "Israel's Culture of Deceit".

Washington DC — (Scheerpost) — Israel was founded on lies. The lie that Palestinian land was largely unoccupied. The lie that 750,000 Palestinians fled their homes and villages during their ethnic cleansing by Zionist militias in 1948 because they were told to do so by Arab leaders. The lie that it was Arab armies that started the 1948 war that saw Israel seize 78 percent of historic Palestine. The lie that Israel faced annihilation in 1967, forcing it to invade and occupy the remaining 22 percent of Palestine, as well as land belonging to Egypt and Syria.

Israel is sustained by lies. The lie that Israel wants a just and equitable peace and will support a Palestinian state. The lie that Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East. The lie that Israel is an “outpost of Western civilization in a sea of barbarism.” The lie that Israel respects the rule of law and human rights.

Israel’s atrocities against the Palestinians are always greeted with lies. I heard them. I recorded them. I published them in my stories for The New York Times when I was the paper’s Middle East Bureau Chief.

I covered war for two decades, including seven years in the Middle East. I learned quite a bit about the size and lethality of explosive devices. There is nothing in the arsenal of Hamas or Islamic Jihad that could have replicated the massive explosive power of the missile that killed an estimated 500 civilians in the al-Ahli Arab Christian Hospital in Gaza. Nothing. If Hamas or Palestinian Islamic Jihad (PIJ) had these kinds of missiles, huge buildings in Israel would be rubble with hundreds of dead. They don’t.

The whistling sound, audible on the video moments before the explosion, appears to come from the high velocity of a missile. This sound gives it away. No Palestinian rocket makes this noise. And then there is the speed of the missile. Palestinian rockets are slow and lumbering, clearly visible as they arch in the sky and then tumble in free fall toward their targets. They do not strike with precision or travel at close to supersonic speed. They are incapable of killing hundreds of people...
    Read the rest, you might learn something.
    https://www.unz.com/article/israels-culture-of-deceit/
    You couldn’t find any quotes from Pol Pot?

Thread Information