Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849 LastLast

Thread: Hamas hits Israel in unprecedented attack.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thank-you Iran
    Ukraine matters

Comments

splitthis: Not enough red in the world

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Who's boss?
    You see where this is headed, right?

It's rinse and repeat.
    You either win or lose

Our side record is pretty good if you ignore those sacrificed

history

WWI check
    WWII check

The rest can be argued but
    the fight for democracy has never been in danger
    In no way Russia or Iran runs the show

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Understand America we thank you but you have never done the big job alone.

Every time

Going it alone or the like shows fewer results
    Korea and Vietnam are standouts but there are other embarrassments

You will fall into line
    Civil war historians
    Also lost
    That's history

WWII fell into your lap
    wake up
    Back water inbreds have to be drawn into it

Guess who profited off of one and two?
    The bitches that sat back

Load Metric
    have a hot shot of fentanyl, then have a buddy immediately hit your left ventricle with the Narcan followed by CNN

that’s a party limitles

Comments

country978: he has no buddies. just take the hot shot Les

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanlmar View Post
    have a hot shot of fentanyl, then have a buddy immediately hit your left ventricle with the Narcan followed by CNN

that’s a party limitles
    the truth hurts
    right buddy?
    winners history tells the same story
    sit out two world wars
    and profit

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by limitles View Post

that’s a party limitles
    the truth hurts
    right buddy?
    winners history tells the same story
    sit out two world wars
    and profit
    Go fuck yourself, Les

Comments

Sanlmar: Never heard this one before. Brilliant. Talented little Jew

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The point is many ignorant Americans will be dragged into another major conflict they are somehow unaware of.

History repeats
    losers continue to lose
    you choose which side you're on

Civil war America
    Are you upset with the outcome?
    If so you are in the minority
    That's it

Shout as loud as you like, Donald Trump will never achieve office ever again

Load Metric
    Lol zionist cucks.

Thread needs more dwai
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by VaughnP View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

There are 9 million Israeli citizens. 2 million of them are arab with 1.5 million being palestinian. Don't sound much like apartheid to me.

The Saudi's get to walk away from Israel? Where did you get that one? The Saudi Prince was on Fox News just a few weeks ago saying they and the Israeli's are "getting closer every day."

The Saudi's and Iranians have been fighting proxy wars for 50 years. It's heated up in the last several years. They are enemies. Iranian proxy's have recently attacked Saudi oil storage facilities. The Saudi's, and the other Arab countries, need Israel.
    I'm not sure where you got those numbers, but this is the most up to date estimate from our state department:

"The U.S. government estimates the total Palestinian population at 3 million in the West Bank and 2 million in the Gaza Strip (midyear 2022)."

The 1.6 million you are referring to are the older estimates of Palestinians that are Israeli citizens that live in Israel outside of those areas. This population is estimated now to be around 2 million. The combined estimates are over 7.5 million, meaning Palestinians are actually the ethnic majority in what is known as Israel.

Israel is essentially put in a no win situation long term. Flattening Gaza is obviously not the right move, but I'm not sure what else they are supposed to do without risking countless soldiers in an urban warfare setting if they don't flatten it. By the end of day one our media was blaming this on Iran. This is 15 straight years of a Zionist push to invading Persia. There are a lot of dominoes that could fall this time leading to it actually happening. All we need is Netanyahu to pull a Bush/Iraq scenario and here we go.

The parallels between this and 9/11 being used as an excuse for Bush, Cheney, Halliburton and co. to invade Iraq are pretty remarkable. It makes me wonder if they hadn't did a dry run on this scenario when the Trump administration took out Soleimani. Apparently Biden, perhaps only to save face, has directly asked Israel not to respond.

Load Metric

I'm not sure where you got those numbers, but this is the most up to date estimate from our state department:

"The U.S. government estimates the total Palestinian population at 3 million in the West Bank and 2 million in the Gaza Strip (midyear 2022)."

The 1.6 million you are referring to are the older estimates of Palestinians that are Israeli citizens that live in Israel outside of those areas. This population is estimated now to be around 2 million. The combined estimates are over 7.5 million, meaning Palestinians are actually the ethnic majority in what is known as Israel.

Israel is essentially put in a no win situation long term. Flattening Gaza is obviously not the right move, but I'm not sure what else they are supposed to do without risking countless soldiers in an urban warfare setting if they don't flatten it. By the end of day one our media was blaming this on Iran. This is 15 straight years of a Zionist push to invading Persia. There are a lot of dominoes that could fall this time leading to it actually happening. All we need is Netanyahu to pull a Bush/Iraq scenario and here we go.

The parallels between this and 9/11 being used as an excuse for Bush, Cheney, Halliburton and co. to invade Iraq are pretty remarkable. It makes me wonder if they hadn't did a dry run on this scenario when the Trump administration took out Soleimani. Apparently Biden, perhaps only to save face, has directly asked Israel not to respond.
    It’s Kabuki theater that’s why Israel isn’t responding.

Iran doesn’t and can’t war with the US. Iran does need to save face for having been attacked by Israel on their own soil. Preceded by diplomatic hints all around, Iran is putting on a small staged show.

Israel will fend off some fireworks and Bibi will continue his criminal enterprise

Load Metric

Iran doesn’t and can’t war with the US. Iran does need to save face for having been attacked by Israel on their own soil. Preceded by diplomatic hints all around, Iran is putting on a small staged show.

Israel will fend off some fireworks and Bibi will continue his criminal enterprise
    Is it face-saving to lob 300 missiles and hit nothing? One pimple-faced kid from Gaza with a paraglider and rifle scarier than whatever they lobbed at Israel.

Diamond Pro Zap_the_Fractions_Giraffe's Avatar
    Load Metric
    All of this is orchestrated by the rural white uneducated Christians that control the world to ensure the Biden gets reelected
    you can't change horse midstream

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

Is it face-saving to lob 300 missiles and hit nothing? One pimple-faced kid from Gaza with a paraglider and rifle scarier than whatever they lobbed at Israel.
    Yes. Exactly the point I’m trying to make.

Any more effective and Iran would have to throw down with us. They’ll pass.

It’s just my opinion.

Comments

BCR: I got you. Just had me googling which contractor built the Iron Dome.

Load Metric

Every time

You will fall into line
    Civil war historians
    Also lost
    That's history

WWII fell into your lap
    wake up

\

But the profit was shared with the world.

Les, go get some of your Canadian social medicine care for your pyscho-sickness--the care made possible by the US defense spending making safe your ungrateful ass while allowing your government to toss loonies at health care. The 45 year long cold war was won chiefly by the US and at the same time the US Navy made free trade possible across the world, from which Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Taiwan, Chile, Israel took advantage to become politically stable and economically sound.

Just tell you head shrinker you suffer long-term Star Spangled Penis Envy.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by GrenadaRoger View Post

Every time

You will fall into line
    Civil war historians
    Also lost
    That's history

WWII fell into your lap
    wake up

\

But the profit was shared with the world.

Les, go get some of your Canadian social medicine care for your pyscho-sickness--the care made possible by the US defense spending making safe your ungrateful ass while allowing your government to toss loonies at health care. The 45 year long cold war was won chiefly by the US and at the same time the US Navy made free trade possible across the world, from which Japan, Korea, Indonesia, Germany, Taiwan, Chile, Israel took advantage to become politically stable and economically sound.

Just tell you head shrinker you suffer long-term Star Spangled Penis Envy.
    You’re imagining that the Canadian military/fighting force, choose to fight under America commandment. All forces need to become one in their efforts and are equals when it concerns the task at hand. American commandment is not a thing in Ukraine

Any team, where all are seeking the same objective is a cohesive unit
    Penis envy is imaginary. Canadian military are highly trained and are second to none
    in skills and bravery. They are not obligated to be there

The care of the Canadian forces follows the Canadian resolve to treat all citizens equally.

We don’t follow American standards for medical health whether citizen or member of the military

Load Metric
    The point I was trying to make by quoting my post from early October is that logic says Israel is going to use this as an excuse to escalate things to a conflict with Iran. They have been pushing it since the end of the Bush administration. Why would they not follow through now? Iran is an existential threat to Israel, and it is in the best interest of the world to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons. Our government knows this, but understands the potential consequences. This is why it hasn't already happened.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The point I was trying to make by quoting my post from early October is that logic says Israel is going to use this as an excuse to escalate things to a conflict with Iran. They have been pushing it since the end of the Bush administration. Why would they not follow through now? Iran is an existential threat to Israel, and it is in the best interest of the world to prevent them from developing nuclear weapons. Our government knows this, but understands the potential consequences. This is why it hasn't already happened.
    100%. Unwittingly Iran has triggered the all for one switch.
    It is now clear the fight against democratic societies is being challenged on several fronts
    This focuses the fight that must be addressed on several fronts

you fucking nailed it. if they really wanted war they aren't giving notice and sending drones

Load Metric
    I was focused on Iran so my reading comprehension was not goot.

Yes, I agree. Israel will not let this episode end and will escalate conflict.

Perhaps we disagree but I believe the US will defy Iran’s warning to not get involved. There is bi-partisan US support for engaging Iran. We were already boots on the ground today firing at drones on Israel’s behalf.

This sort of thing is catnip for the swamp

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by hesterandeldridge View Post

you fucking nailed it. if they really wanted war they aren't giving notice and sending drones
    A) highly doubt Irans actions were diplomatic. That's a dangerous move considering Israeli responses to any aggression
    This is not a diplomatic message and escalation is in play
    Complicating matters is Irans open support of Russia's push in Ukraine
    I predict a substantial response starting with a military show of force (US)
    and almost anything from Israel

Thread Information