Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: US Going to Win the Ryder Cup

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord of the Fraud View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Dont get mad at the Chicago fans for being rude their bears fans their not used to seeing so much success.

2 things I find funny. Its the US vs the rest of the world not just Europe. Us Americans are such superior athletes that to make things fair they have to put the entire planet on a team to try to beat us.

Most of the Ryder cup team or Olympians or any sport for that matter the people from other countries either live or train in the US. Now if we just had online poker.
    Your average hideous American right here.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Some of the heckling is way over the top. Shouting "fuck you Seve" is horrible.

But a few boorish American drunktards is not to big of a deal.

Penny might drop one day.
    daaaang

apparently the eu is pissing someone off

oh and brajjers - we don't give a fuck who you hate or can't stand because you don't matter lol later fag

DEAL

Name:  1266883251-LANDON.jpg
Views: 582
Size:  18.1 KB

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lewfather View Post

Your average hideous American right here.

Name:  
Views: 
Size:

Some of the heckling is way over the top. Shouting "fuck you Seve" is horrible.

But a few boorish American drunktards is not to big of a deal.

Penny might drop one day.
    daaaang

oh and brajjers - we don't give a fuck who you hate or can't stand because you don't matter lol later fag

DEAL

I don't hate chief, I have no need.

I'm just pointing out that the lack of sporting etiquette towards your sporting opponents on a golf course is poor form.

But you are still very much a developing nation when it comes to "class", so that's why the ROW looks on with mild embarrassment rather than shock.

One day though.

Name:  choking-method1.jpg
Views: 586
Size:  10.9 KB

Load Metric

daaaang

DEAL

I'm just pointing out that the lack of sporting etiquette towards your sporting opponents on a golf course is poor form.

But you are still very much a developing nation when it comes to "class", so that's why the ROW looks on with mild embarrassment rather than shock.

One day though.

Yeah, Europeans are always nothing but classy during soccer matches. I'm also sure European fans have never heckled an American golfer. Get off your high horse faggot. You aren't half as classy as you think you are.

Banned
    Load Metric
    If euro's had class they'd fix their teeth already

fuck sake, you guys are walking around like George Washington. GET SERIOUS WITH YOUR LIFE.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Anal_Hershiser View Post

One day though.

Yeah, Europeans are always nothing but classy during soccer matches. I'm also sure European fans have never heckled an American golfer. Get off your high horse faggot. You aren't half as classy as you think you are.

Note I said "on a golf course". Football is a different ball game all together when it comes to behaviour. Totally outrageous the shit I've seen.

But that is just the history and tradition of the game, always has been.

There has always been a sporting etiquette in golf though, and screaming insults about a golfing LEGEND that recently died of brain cancer is about as far from good golfing etiquette as it gets.

Load Metric

Note I said "on a golf course". Football is a different ball game all together when it comes to behaviour. Totally outrageous the shit I've seen.

There has always been a sporting etiquette in golf though, and screaming insults about a golfing LEGEND that recently died of brain cancer is about as far from good golfing etiquette as it gets.
    Are you really arrogant enough to claim that no US golfers are heckled by European fans when the Ryder Cup is in Europe? Like I said, get off your high horse. Not only are you wrong, but it makes you loo borderline retarded.

Load Metric

Are you really arrogant enough to claim that no US golfers are heckled by European fans when the Ryder Cup is in Europe? Like I said, get off your high horse. Not only are you wrong, but it makes you loo borderline retarded.

Yes I'm saying that Euro fans show a lot more respect on a golf course than Americans do.

Anyway the cup looks like it's Americas for sure now, but bump this thread in 2 years and we can compare. That's if you haven't left the site again obv.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyJ View Post
    Dont get mad at the Chicago fans for being rude their bears fans their not used to seeing so much success.

2 things I find funny. Its the US vs the rest of the world not just Europe. Us Americans are such superior athletes that to make things fair they have to put the entire planet on a team to try to beat us.

Most of the Ryder cup team or Olympians or any sport for that matter the people from other countries either live or train in the US. Now if we just had online poker.
    1 thing I find funny is you must be stupid or just uninformed?

The Ryder Cup IS the U.S.A. vs Europe & European born golfers only. It used to be the U.S.A. vs Great Britian until they included the rest of Europe in the 80's.

Where the fuck do you your information or do you just make it up as you go along?

BTW the Presidents Cup, which runs in the years opposite the Ryder Cup, pits the U.S.A. vs the rest of the world golfers excluding Europe.
    Calm down man I was wrong not that big of a deal. Its still like 30 countries vs 1. We should at least get Canada on our side, but even then it would still be all Americans. Were just superior athletes in every way shape and form. Its ok you can have Hockey, because you dont need athletic ability to skate on ice.

Load Metric
    Yes I'm saying that Euro fans show a lot more respect on a golf course than Americans do.

Then you are a fucking idiot. Europeans are some of the loudest and most obnoxious spectators in the world.

Load Metric

fuck sake, you guys are walking around like George Washington. GET SERIOUS WITH YOUR LIFE.
    Just had my teeth fixed.

Mind you, had to use up a days paid leave to do it. Real pisser when I only get 42 paid days leave a year. It's terrible being bourgeois European...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Wiganer View Post

Just had my teeth fixed.

Mind you, had to use up a days paid leave to do it. Real pisser when I only get 42 paid days leave a year. It's terrible being bourgeois European...
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I have a lot of love for my American cousins but after watching and listening to 3 days of you shouting your big classless mouths off ("fuck you Seve"...really?) I hope we stick it right up your oversized anal passages!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    I have a lot of love for my American cousins but after watching and listening to 3 days of you shouting your big classless mouths off ("fuck you Seve"...really?) I hope we stick it right up your oversized anal passages!
    There are gonna be a few drunken idiots no matter where you are. To blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few is beyond ridiculous. I would never support such heckling and neither would 99% of the other American spectators. If the entire gallery were chanting it, I would understand your point. They weren't, so I don't.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
    There are gonna be a few drunken idiots no matter where you are. To blame an entire group of people for the actions of a few is beyond ridiculous. I would never support such heckling and neither would 99% of the other American spectators. If the entire gallery were chanting it, I would understand your point. They weren't, so I don't.
    he makes a fair point, us euros have our fair share of idiots.

Load Metric
    Mickleson applauding Rose's putt is very classy indeed.

But he's a man that's always carried himself with class.

Load Metric
    10-10 now.

USA still big favs but the unthinkable IS ON!!!

WOOOOOOOOW ROSEEEEEEEEEEE

Views: 372

Load Metric
    this isn't over yet....

edit: oh yeah and a tie = euros retain cup
    Last edited by rickastley; 09-30-2012 at 12:46 PM.

Load Metric

wtf is going on?
    Me defeating Druff 100 BB heads up - http://youtu.be/LmxTH0rZaLk?t=2h12m35s

Load Metric
    Americans finishing out the Ryder Cup Micon style. Spraying shit everywhere.

Load Metric
    This is a total & utter collapse.

Way bigger comeback than the Americans overcame @ Brookline in 1999.
    (•_•) ..
    ∫\ \___( •_•)
    _∫∫ _∫∫ɯ \ \

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Guy
    I'd say good luck in the freeroll but I'm pretty sure you'll go on a bender to self-sabotage yourself & miss it completely or use it as the excuse of why you didn't cash.

Thread Information