Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Trump criminal cases thread

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Cerveza Fria View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Here’s what happened. No way Trump’s lawyers wanted a jury trial, because they wouldn’t be able to grasp the legal issues and their client is extremely unpopular in NYC. In most jurisdictions you have to request a jury trial before the first status conference. In federal court you have to do it in your first pleading! The lawyers should have discussed it with Trump, but “forgot” and let the deadline pass. In other words they didn’t want their egotistical moronic client fucking up what slim chance they had to win the case.

This is again, false. The statute Trump was sued under doesn't allow for Jury trials.
    post your evidence

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by big dick View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Here’s what happened. No way Trump’s lawyers wanted a jury trial, because they wouldn’t be able to grasp the legal issues and their client is extremely unpopular in NYC. In most jurisdictions you have to request a jury trial before the first status conference. In federal court you have to do it in your first pleading! The lawyers should have discussed it with Trump, but “forgot” and let the deadline pass. In other words they didn’t want their egotistical moronic client fucking up what slim chance they had to win the case.
    Nice to have an actual Lawyer confirm . Thanks

Micky and the other Florida clown

I will be here waitng for you to admit youre wrong and anxiously awaiting an apology from BOTH of you

I am an actual lawyer. And, I am correct. There is no option for a jury trial in this case. It is NOT a criminal case. It is under a consumer protection statute. No jury trial option. Stop watching CNN and MSDNC.
    En boca cerrada, no entran moscas

Load Metric
    LOL @ TRYING TO TURN A LOSS INTO A WIN YOU CLOWN

trump wont be making the decisions on selling

there is a retired judge monitoring all of trumps assests

trump cant move money, he cant sell anything on his own it all has to go through the judge who was placed in charge of monitoring his assests
    Au contraire, little dick. The properties still belong to Trump. All the judge can do is order him to sell the properties. So I'm going to tell you what is going to happen. Neither Melania or Ivanka were named in the case. They are clean and free. I'm afraid you lefty screwball idiots are going to be disappointed again. Because Trump is going to "sell" his properties to Melania and Ivanka. Damn, you're dumb, little dick. Hahahahaha!
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

I will be here waitng for you to admit youre wrong and anxiously awaiting an apology from BOTH of you

I am an actual lawyer. And, I am correct. There is no option for a jury trial in this case. It is NOT a criminal case. It is under a consumer protection statute. No jury trial option. Stop watching CNN and MSDNC.
    Like /telly' you must be a pretty shitty lawyer

Are you citing Florida state law? Might want to double check New York state law

The fucking judge in the new york trial stated they could have asked for a jury trial

You know New York state law better than a new york judge who has like 30 years of experience in new york?

Load Metric

3. Trump was denied a jury
    After the judge's ruling last week, Mr Trump made this claim in a social media post, suggesting to supporters that he had been denied a trial and a jury, and therefore robbed of justice.

On Monday in court, the judge made a point to say that "nobody asked" for a jury trial.

Bench trials are not unheard of, and it means the judge alone will decide liability and penalties in the remaining six claims.

https://www.bbc.com/news/66989373

Load Metric

i retired before the age of 50 from my career. you on the other hand ...

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    LOL @ TRYING TO TURN A LOSS INTO A WIN YOU CLOWN

trump wont be making the decisions on selling

there is a retired judge monitoring all of trumps assests

trump cant move money, he cant sell anything on his own it all has to go through the judge who was placed in charge of monitoring his assests
    Au contraire, little dick. The properties still belong to Trump. All the judge can do is order him to sell the properties. So I'm going to tell you what is going to happen. Neither Melania or Ivanka were named in the case. They are clean and free. I'm afraid you lefty screwball idiots are going to be disappointed again. Because Trump is going to "sell" his properties to Melania and Ivanka. Damn, you're dumb, little dick. Hahahahaha!
    holy shit you are one dumb facist asshole

trump is not allowed to move any money nor is he able top sell or sign any property over

there is a retired judge monitoring his finances and he cant make any moves without her approval

Diamond
    Load Metric
    return to PFA to talk about trump or kill yourself uhhhhh make worse decisions moron?

Comments

big dick: too dumb to waste my time with

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post
    so was he allowed a jury trial or not? Lawyer

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellafriend View Post

so was he allowed a jury trial or not? Lawyer

i don't pretend to know NY law.

Load Metric
    Cerveza Fria apparently does

Load Metric

After the judge's ruling last week, Mr Trump made this claim in a social media post, suggesting to supporters that he had been denied a trial and a jury, and therefore robbed of justice.

On Monday in court, the judge made a point to say that "nobody asked" for a jury trial.

Bench trials are not unheard of, and it means the judge alone will decide liability and penalties in the remaining six claims.

Trump says a lot of stuff that isn't true. His attorneys never asked for a jury trial, because it is not available in this tpe of case.

Here is what happened:In a statement on Tuesday, Trump lawyer Alina Habba said a jury trial was never an option in this case:

"The Attorney General filed this case under a consumer protection statute that denies the right to a jury. There was never an option to choose a jury trial. It is unfortunate that a jury won’t be able to hear how absurd the merits of this case are and conclude no wrongdoing ever happened."

So, in summary, you don't know what you're talking about. Also, this case shouldn't even be mentioned in a thread call "Trump criminal cases thread" , when this case is NOT a criminal case. That's makes you a "Schmuck x 2"

Comments

Tellafriend: he's big on apologies so i am sure yours is on the way

Load Metric

Trump says a lot of stuff that isn't true. His attorneys never asked for a jury trial, because it is not available in this tpe of case.

Here is what happened:In a statement on Tuesday, Trump lawyer Alina Habba said a jury trial was never an option in this case:

"The Attorney General filed this case under a consumer protection statute that denies the right to a jury. There was never an option to choose a jury trial. It is unfortunate that a jury won’t be able to hear how absurd the merits of this case are and conclude no wrongdoing ever happened."

So, in summary, you don't know what you're talking about. Also, this case shouldn't even be mentioned in a thread call "Trump criminal cases thread" , when this case is NOT a criminal case. That's makes you a "Schmuck x 2"
    I'm aware of the fact that trump lies like he breathes

Why would I or anyone believe what Alina Habba says? She says and does what trump tells her to do and say

Why did the 74 year New York judge say the reason its a bench trial and not a jury trial is because they never asked, I asked you this earlier but you never answered , so Why would he say that? I'm not saying he would have given trump a jury trial but why would the judge say that if it wasnt the true?

We have jayjami who is a lawyer , multiple reputable news outlets , former prosecutors from SDNY , and the judge himself saying trumps lawyers did not request a jury trial for this case.

You're wrong about the jury trial not being an option

you say trump says a lotta stuff that isnt true yet you still support him, that makes you A Schmuck X10

Load Metric
    You just fall for all the propaganda bullshit, little dick. Prof. Alan Dershowitz says "Trump didn't defraud anybody." He also said Judge Engoron would never allow a jury trial because that would allow the possibility that Trump wins. Instead he is using his summary judgement powers against Trump. Erdogan's statement "no one asked." was a deflection aimed at planting the seed that it was the defense's fault for no jury trial. The state was never going to allow a jury trial and Trump's team knew it.

Dershowitz also revealed that Trump has 3 levels of appeal with SCOTUS being the final appeal. Oh, yes, according to Dershowitz, Trump has the right to appeal to higher courts for a jury trial.

Little dick you like to remain free of the facts so don't watch this. Trumps new york trial is at the 7 minute mark:

POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Why would I or anyone believe what Alina Habba says? She says and does what trump tells her to do and say

Why did the 74 year New York judge say the reason its a bench trial and not a jury trial is because they never asked, I asked you this earlier but you never answered , so Why would he say that? I'm not saying he would have given trump a jury trial but why would the judge say that if it wasnt the true?

We have jayjami who is a lawyer , multiple reputable news outlets , former prosecutors from SDNY , and the judge himself saying trumps lawyers did not request a jury trial for this case.

you say trump says a lotta stuff that isnt true yet you still support him, that makes you A Schmuck X10

This Gringo is a fucking putz. I doh't support Turmp. Didn't vote for him either time. You, on the other hand are a liberal lemming.

Load Metric

This Gringo is a fucking putz. I doh't support Turmp. Didn't vote for him either time. You, on the other hand are a liberal lemming.
    ive thought BigDick is an Alt of Druffs lol but havent see in a looong time so forgot now until see these post

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

OF COURSE THEY DIDNT ASK FOR A JURY TRIAL. NOW GUESS WHY.......... HERP A FUCKING DERP, DUDE.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Banned
    Load Metric
    little dick getting pounded in every thread, and now cucked by Chaps

herp a fucking derp dude

Load Metric

This is your response? What a chump

I was right and you were wrong, puto.

Thread Information