Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Shit Post Christopher Cross

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    I don't get why you started a thread to talk shit about a Singer who hasn't been relevant since like 1985, 37 years ago and is 72. It would have made better sense if the Singer in this thread was say Harry Styles, someone who is highly popular to this day and is 29.
    This is priceless from someone that defecated all over a Burger King floor and pointed at it to paying customers.

Comments

The Boz: 100%

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I don't get why you started a thread to talk shit about a Singer who hasn't been relevant since like 1985, 37 years ago and is 72. It would have made better sense if the Singer in this thread was say Harry Styles, someone who is highly popular to this day and is 29.
    This is priceless from someone that defecated all over a Burger King floor and pointed at it to paying customers.

Name:  F7F19AB6-7476-48A3-B220-9F5445B1AF4E.gif
Views: 148
Size:  3.43 MB

Banned
    Load Metric
    Karen Nathan is this true ?

I thought you just peed on the floor

did you actually just squat and drop a fat deuce ?

god damn

Load Metric
    Karen did a number 3

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post

god damn
    Let’s set the record straight: 1. It was a dump; 2. It was a fried chicken joint; and 3. Karen has yet to own up to it.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post

god damn
    Let’s set the record straight: 1. It was a dump; 2. It was a fried chicken joint; and 3. Karen has yet to own up to it.
    Because I NEVER did that. That was a completely different person who did that.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Banned
    Load Metric
    wait a minute so someone posted a fake story about you and is accusing you of something you never did ?

congratulations Karen

you are the first person thats ever happened to in the history of the internet

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    wait a minute so someone posted a fake story about you and is accusing you of something you never did ?

congratulations Karen

I understand that you are implying I should just get a thick skin and get over it, but.... This garbage spanned at least two different websites, which is beyond annoying. :/
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Banned
    Load Metric

congratulations Karen

I understand that you are implying I should just get a thick skin and get over it, but.... This garbage spanned at least two different websites, which is beyond annoying. :/

you obviously have no fucking clue who you’re talking to

Load Metric

You are talking to a lady, whom at the age of 40 has never has a sexual encounter and brags about it. Not even out of curiosity does she have one sexual foray, then shits all over a floor after mowing down some crinkle fries.

Banned
    Load Metric

You are talking to a lady, whom at the age of 40 has never has a sexual encounter and brags about it. Not even out of curiosity does she have one sexual foray, then shits all over a floor after mowing down some crinkle fries.

hows the coccyx holding up today bud

Silver
    Load Metric
    I can't believe how far this thread has gotten hijacked. This started off as a thread about criticizing Christopher Cross, to being about harassing me for something I NEVER did. This thread went off the rails VERY quickly.

Comments

The Boz: You shit on the floor at KFC by the sold fountain, picked your ass and kept eating. It’s been verified.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I can't believe how far this thread has gotten hijacked. This started off as a thread about criticizing Christopher Cross, to being about harassing me for something I NEVER did. This thread went off the rails VERY quickly.

you must have missed the Arby’s turkey cran hijack in the Hamas attack thread

Load Metric

hows the coccyx holding up today bud
    Shit posting on here that should give you an idea. Immense pain, been standing since 5am. I'd watch Karen Nathan shit five times on a Dunkin Donuts floor before I ever went through this again.

Comments

tyde: literally shitposting

Silver
    Load Metric

I missed the Arby's turkey crab hijack in the Hamas thread because I never clicked on that thread.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Maybe I should lead by example and start talking about Christopher Cross again, since this thread is about Christopher Cross.

To the Posters who mentioned that Christopher Cross wasn't all that good looking and wondered why Christopher's videos had a lot of closeups on his face while he sang into a microphone, my theory is that Christopher's face was a main focus in his videos despite not being all that good looking was to highlight his singing abilities. He was very normal and average Joe looking and just looked like someone who worked in construction, his gimmick was his talent, not how good looking he was. Robert Palmer also had that average Joe looking to him and he was a major superstar. Sometimes, the music industry did shady things and have pretty models lipsynch the REAL Singer(Who is average looking) and have the general public thinking the pretty models were the ACTUAL singer. Martha Walsh filed a lawsuit that changed the music industry. She sang the chorus and backing vocals on CC Factory "Everybody Dance Now!' But the music industry hired some young Model who was roughly half Martha's age sing Martha's parts and Martha was SHOCKED to see they had this young, pretty, model lip sync all of Martha's parts for the music video and she sued and won and npw everyone who sings on a song gets proper credit.

Banned
    Load Metric

Load Metric
    Maybe I should lead by example and start talking about Christopher Cross again, since this thread is about Christopher Cross.

To the Posters who mentioned that Christopher Cross wasn't all that good looking and wondered why Christopher's videos had a lot of closeups on his face while he sang into a microphone, my theory is that Christopher's face was a main focus in his videos despite not being all that good looking was to highlight his singing abilities. He was very normal and average Joe looking and just looked like someone who worked in construction, his gimmick was his talent, not how good looking he was. Robert Palmer also had that average Joe looking to him and he was a major superstar. Sometimes, the music industry did shady things and have pretty models lipsynch the REAL Singer(Who is average looking) and have the general public thinking the pretty models were the ACTUAL singer. Martha Walsh filed a lawsuit that changed the music industry. She sang the chorus and backing vocals on CC Factory "Everybody Dance Now!' But the music industry hired some young Model who was roughly half Martha's age sing Martha's parts and Martha was SHOCKED to see they had this young, pretty, model lip sync all of Martha's parts for the music video and she sued and won and npw everyone who sings on a song gets proper credit.
    Perhaps all the closeups were to hide the fact that he was shitting on the studio floor.

Load Metric
    karen -

real talk here: how much free play will take for you to go and do this again but get it on film?

Bronze
    Load Metric

I missed the Arby's turkey crab hijack in the Hamas thread because I never clicked on that thread.

I think that Arby's should stick to mostly beef and some poultry. Leave the seafood to Long John Silvers.
    Who mixes crab with turkey? Gross!!!!

Comments

The Boz: Someone working up a unique log to leave on the floor just for Thanksgiving.

Thread Information