My Cavs are just wrecking everyone right now.

Their off-season moves have all really helped. All the shooting they added, particularly Merrill, has really opened up the floor. Okoro evolving into an elite perimeter defender really helped them get though the slew of injuries. The shooting allowed for his lack of offense to not kill them. He went through a stretch of making the best players in the world have really bad nights.

Jarrett Allen and Mitchell both playing out of this world.

They are in a weird spot. They’re really fucking good, but they are killing people because they essentially have two full lineups that would probably both be top 10 in the conference. Mitchell/Allen centered lineup, and Garland/Mobley lineup with shooters. Mix and match the top 4.

Problem is they’re killing people because of depth and the playoffs are about shorter rotations. Bickerstaff is still the coach, and while I’d love to think he’s grown, I’m not betting on it as it basically never happens that way.

I can make a strong pro-con argument as to why to or not to trade any of their main 4 guys. You have multiple redundancies. If Mitchell wanted to be here then a clear path would emerge.

As such, they are going to have to run it out and make a call in the off-season unless the Nets were willing to part with Bridges, which is the only no brainer move out there.

Have the makings of a regular season juggernaut that’s going to struggle in the playoffs.