Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How the Fuck Is There Not...?

Load Metric
    1.) End social security and pay out what has already been paid in, dollar for dollar, on a first-in, first-out, basis until paid in full.

2.) Institute a Universal Basic Income of $25,000, per adult individual. If income exceeds this, then they will not receive UBI. If there is income, any income short of $25,000 will be made $25,000.

3.) Eliminate every other social program on the Federal level. That includes Medicare/Medicaid and social security disability.

4.) Eliminate the Federal backing of student loans. All existing loans are immediately forgiven.

5.) Create a law that all employees of the Federal Government MUST obtain private health insurance, excepting military.

6.) Create a law that all employees of the Federal Government MUST pay into a private pension fund, if they want one, which the Feds will match dollar-for-dollar.

7.) Eliminate the majority of Federal agencies. Definitely eliminate anything that says, 'Arts,' or, 'Humanities,' anywhere in it.

8.) Immediately desist providing any financial foreign aid. To anyone.

9.) Announce that we are neutral in all wars unless we, or someone we have declared to be an ally, is attacked.

10.) Eliminate all Federal Government involvement in healthcare whatsoever.

11.) Abolish Federal Income Tax.

12.) Institute a Federal Sales and Use Tax of 3%.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Mission146 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Biden supported strikers car company forget who but he actually striked with them. Biden has already given 50 BBBBBBBBbbilion dollars to the Ukraine. Ukraine wants more money. Need to know that money going where it is going to not in the wrong pockets. I understand Putin needs to be stopped at any cost, European union should also chip in the immigration process here is out of control. Can't give away all the coffers to the Ukriane.
    I don't know anything about Russia or Ukraine. I don't live there; I don't care who lives or dies, who loses, who wins; it has nothing to do with me. What we should be doing abroad is very much a binary, in my book. Either someone attacks us, in which case we should mercilessly slaughter every man, woman, senior and child in that country...or they don't attack us, in which case, they're none of our business.

Any foreign policy more intricate than that isn't something I care about. If Russia is in the wrong, then maybe we should nuke them, idk. If they nuke us back, who gives a shit? It's not like most of us will even have to deal with it for that long after we have been vaporized.

I don't give a shit who Biden did or didn't support; fuck UAW and fuck 'American' automobiles. I don't really call for boycotts, but if ever something should be boycotted, it should be 'American' car manufacturers and their inferior piles of fucking garbage. Everyone should get a Hyundai, Honda, Toyota or Subaru, instead.
    Big hairy balls and nothing important to say. This is actually a really, really bad post that lacks both nuance and sophistication. Simple minded pablum at best.

Jesus I sound like Les, I need to log off.

Comments

tyde: don’t leave me here alone with that fucking psycho

Mission146:

Load Metric
    I don’t have anything useful to say on foreign policy. I’m not a political expert on any subject and absolutely don’t know fuck all about what’s going on elsewhere in the world. Nor do I pretend to. There needs to be more hours in more days for me to have time to learn enough to even discuss it casually.

I just came in hot to end that line of discussion. This thread really wasn’t meant to be about politics. I know, I know, it’s post-2015, so you can’t take a piss without it conveying something politically, but that wasn’t the intent.
    Don't Tread on Anyone, mothafucka!

Thread Information