Thread: HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY F-35? IT WAS HERE A SECOND AGO.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric

HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN MY F-35? IT WAS HERE A SECOND AGO.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Don't troll threads like this just because Chaps created them. I've deleted all the response posts as they were all shit.

I just came here to post this story, but I saw this thread was already made.

https://twitter.com/CollinRugg/status/1703761634991419670

Imagine you're just sitting home in South Carolina, and an empty F-35 comes crashing into your house.

It's possible this has happened, though it's more likely it just crashed somewhere remote. I don't know if F-35s on autopilot have a way to force themselves safely down if they're unmanned. Hopefully they don't just run out of gas and drop out of the sky. At the very least, maybe they find water and go down there?

Fortunately it's crashing in the US, so we don't have to worry about technology theft, but if I were a Chinese spy, I'd get over to South Carolina ASAP.

Comments

DJ_Chaps: .

Load Metric

Load Metric
    This is embarassing to say the least. Last report is they found "some debris". They think it went down in one of the lakes north of Charleston. It would appear somehow the pilot was able to eject and the autopilot stayed engaged is my guess somehow. Theyre lucky it didnt come down in some more densely populated area. Wouldve not been missing but also wouldve opened up a massive class action suit against Uncle Sam. (yes Im aware your not technically able to sue the Govt without permission but apparently that aint stopping crackhead Hunter from doing it).

Load Metric
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    The pilot displays “the right stuff” in the face of the dispatcher’s stupidity

Nothing about this story adds up but I guess it’s none of our business

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Why did this guy need an ambulance if he wasn't breathing, sounds/speaks normally, and only his back hurts a little?

Can't he just call to the military base to get him picked up and examined there?

Seems like a tremendous waste of medical resources.

Also imagine you're hiking in the woods and an F-15 comes down and crashes. Then you look at the wreckage and there's nobody in there.

Load Metric
    Just a couple observations

1. Apparently the stealth works so well even we cant track the damn thing

2. Reports are it zeroed out its data information, but the question remains why the IFF squawker didn't work properly, unless they were playing games which is a no-no when you have a fair amount of civilian traffic in an area like Charleston.

It wasn't like they were out in some massive rural area. The fact the Squawker wasn't functioning properly leads me to believe something was either majorly wrong with the plane hence why the pilot blew the canopy or worse this was some AI level shit going on and the plane decided to eject its human assistant.

Go check out the movie Stealth to see the real long game in Air Force AI potentially. Yes, it's a work of fiction but sometimes fiction becomes reality in the end.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryback_feed_me_more View Post
    Just a couple observations

1. Apparently the stealth works so well even we cant track the damn thing

2. Reports are it zeroed out its data information, but the question remains why the IFF squawker didn't work properly, unless they were playing games which is a no-no when you have a fair amount of civilian traffic in an area like Charleston.

It wasn't like they were out in some massive rural area. The fact the Squawker wasn't functioning properly leads me to believe something was either majorly wrong with the plane hence why the pilot blew the canopy or worse this was some AI level shit going on and the plane decided to eject its human assistant.

Go check out the movie Stealth to see the real long game in Air Force AI potentially. Yes, it's a work of fiction but sometimes fiction becomes reality in the end.
    Talking with an Air Force pilot today, it sounds like the flight data doesn’t get erased but upon ejection the plane with basically self-destruct it’s navigation and weapons systems software.

Load Metric

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Why did this guy need an ambulance if he wasn't breathing, sounds/speaks normally, and only his back hurts a little?

Can't he just call to the military base to get him picked up and examined there?

Seems like a tremendous waste of medical resources.

Also imagine you're hiking in the woods and an F-15 comes down and crashes. Then you look at the wreckage and there's nobody in there.

I got woken up at 2 in the morning to huge noise. I look outside and there is a hole in my fence and a car is upside down in my backyard. I am thinking, holy fuck there is going to be a seriously injured or dead person in the car. I head back there and all the doors are locked and the vehicle is empty…the stereo is blasting Nirvana and there are a bunch of beer bottles scattered in the vehicle.

Turns out the car was stolen, the kids who stolen went on a beer run and while speedy away from where they stole the beer lost control taking a turn smacked the curb…flipped over and smashed through my fence. Then they ran away.

Thread Information