Thread: A Near Death Event (post them here)

Silver
    Load Metric

Talking A Near Death Event (post them here)

I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at a bar and getting drunk. There were 7 of us. 3 guys, 4 chicks and it was a uneventful night, except the bar was so fucking hot and we just had eaten some fire hot wings I just wanted to get out of there. It was 11pm and I simply wanted to get the fuck home to some AC and call it a night.

My GF at the time came up to me at like 10:55 and said some guy hit on her right when she was leaving the bathroom. The place is fucking packed with no fresh air and I am like, WTF do you want me to do? We all agreed to call it a night and leave. Me and the girl (Karen) walked out.

The car was parked a lot away so there were no lights, we were going to wait on the other 5 people. We walked to the unlit lot in the back where the car was at, I believe it was a Taurus. All of a sudden this dude with a pencil thin moustache begins pointing at Karen saying that was "the bitch" that told him to "Fuck Off". In a fair fight I could have easily blown this guy up, but there was 3 dudes and it was fucking dark, so I talked down the situation. As a gift from God, a minute later my friends appeared and we talked the situation down. I thought everything was fine.

We left the bar, and a VAN crossed the yellow line and was side by side to my buddies GF driving. Next thing you know a FULL beer bottle is thrown and exploded on the driver side door 1 inch from the window. There is no doubt in my mind a 1/4 foot higher would have disabled the driver and caused us to drive over the bridge we were on and terminate into the revine.

To Be Continued very soon

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by RobbieBensonFan View Post
    There is no doubt in my mind a 1/4 foot higher would have disabled the driver and caused us to drive over the bridge we were on and terminate into the revine.
    Damn. Never knew how close we all were to catching a huge break. Hopefully next time we get a little luckier.

Load Metric
    I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at a bar and getting drunk.
    Probably because it was yesterday.
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Part 2

We got back to the place we were living, there were 4 of us, college. We were all freaking out and I fueled the fire clamining we all could have been killed if the bottle went higher. We agreed to go back to the house where the beer bottle was tossed.

Keep in mind the area where the bottle was thrown was rural, and the STONE GRAVEL ROAD ( like vwls backyard ) was VERY RURAL where they turned into. The ONLY reason we remember the place was because the green sign identiying the street was dangling,

So we drove a 1/4 mile in PITCH DARK and I am like, WTF lets turn around. Problem was the guys GF nearly got blown up by a beer bottle. So we drove down the road, got to the house and my buddy started shouting.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Muck Ficon View Post
    I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at a bar and getting drunk.
    Probably because it was yesterday.
    :rimshot

Load Metric
    Can't wait for part 3. Been an amazing story so far.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Part 3

Place is so pitch dark a basically soundless place. We are a 1/4 mile from the road. Problem is the "road" is lightly trafficked.

All of a sudden we are swarmed, like 8 people storm out of the house and begin taunting. There are like 8 guys, but there is a leader of the group. His is like 5' 2" and goofy looking. Almost like a Joe Pesci type from Good Fellas. He keeps getting a inch from my face. He is screaming, and even his boys are nervous. He is just out of control and keeps walking around talking to a lot of people, even in his own group, then he would get back up into my face. Place is so dark, I have been in such a dark place.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Part4 (Final)
    So this 5' 2" guy is getting in everyone's face. He was completely loaded, and terribly dangerous. I am not sure we could have made it out of there. All of a sudden a ginger looking dude came out of nowhere. You think this is bullshit? It was a gift from Jesus. He calmed down the short guy and he simply walked away. We were told to leave and we did.

I remember bits and pieces from this event but I remember the key parts. The one thing I remember was being super intimidated by a guy a lot shorter than me.

I also remember the Ginger defusing the situation.

We left the place, never returned. We talked about returning, but the 5' 2" guy was just too intimidating. True story, nothing made up.

Load Metric
    Wow I didn't read any of this.

keep rambling rummy

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Part4 (Final)
    So this 5' 2" guy is getting in everyone's face. He was completely loaded, and terribly dangerous. I am not sure we could have made it out of there. All of a sudden a ginger looking dude came out of nowhere. You think this is bullshit? It was a gift from Jesus. He calmed down the short guy and he simply walked away. We were told to leave and we did.

I remember bits and pieces from this event but I remember the key parts. The one thing I remember was being super intimidated by a guy a lot shorter than me.

I also remember the Ginger defusing the situation.

We left the place, never returned. We talked about returning, but the 5' 2" guy was just too intimidating. True story, nothing made up.

Load Metric
    Part4 (Final)
    All of a sudden a ginger looking dude came out of nowhere. You think this is bullshit? It was a gift from Jesus.

Last edited by DRK Star; 09-29-2012 at 05:38 AM.

Silver
    Load Metric
    i don't know this picture. But is the back left cormer is me.

Gold
    Load Metric

This is the msot stupid pathetic story ever. 4 parts, really ? Near death was someone threw a bottle and maybe if it hit, maybe the driver would have lost control of the car, and maybe you would have driven off some ledge. I piss more danger than this, son. You are the biggest internet faggot ever.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by donkdowndonedied View Post

This is the msot stupid pathetic story ever. 4 parts, really ? Near death was someone threw a bottle and maybe if it hit, maybe the driver would have lost control of the car, and maybe you would have driven off some ledge. I piss more danger than this, son. You are the biggest internet faggot ever.
    Careful. You keep talking like that and he might threaten to leave the forum for the 39th time.

Silver
    Load Metric

LOL. So you are saying a full beer bottle exploding into a driver's head is not a big deal? Yeah, ok.

My point was not the drive home, but the event being surrounded in pitch dark. I think about how things would have turned out if the Ginger had not come out. I believe I could have beaten the shit out of 3 of them and I assume the rest would have scattered after I crushed a couple skulls. The problem was tne 5' 2" guy. He clearly did not give a shit and my fear was he might have had a firearm. Like I said he was very dangerous.

Thankfully my negotiation skills took over and a sinister result was averted.

Load Metric
    Near Death?

DD Down ....

Name:  dddown.png
Views: 297
Size:  9.3 KB

Diamond
    Load Metric
    I almost had a heart attack the first time I seen Tom Dwan.

Also the first time I seen Hunter Parrish on Weeds.

Load Metric
    near death is when you get offered a ride home by strangers and you accept cause you are to young to realize the consequences. They drive by your requested stop and show no intention of doing so you decide to bail out of the car when it slows down (luckily it was a four door), some how you survive the fall and walk home with a big lesson learned.
    all hail Hydra

Originally Posted by DanDruff:Since I'm a 6'2" Republican with an average-sized nose and a last name which doesn't end with "stein", "man", or "berg", I can hide among the goyim and remain undetected unless I open my mouth about money matters.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Baron Von Strucker View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kmksmkn View Post
    Does anybody know if u can get a work visa for playing online poker in the UK
    I have had Issues with credit cards in Europe
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    you're more consumed with accumulating wealth than achieving spiritual enlightenment
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Getting a little surf and turf tonight. In my world that is Sea Bass with a nice lobster tail on the side. And grilled asparagus. It's nice having money.

Thread Information