I remember it like it was yesterday. I was at a bar and getting drunk. There were 7 of us. 3 guys, 4 chicks and it was a uneventful night, except the bar was so fucking hot and we just had eaten some fire hot wings I just wanted to get out of there. It was 11pm and I simply wanted to get the fuck home to some AC and call it a night.

My GF at the time came up to me at like 10:55 and said some guy hit on her right when she was leaving the bathroom. The place is fucking packed with no fresh air and I am like, WTF do you want me to do? We all agreed to call it a night and leave. Me and the girl (Karen) walked out.

The car was parked a lot away so there were no lights, we were going to wait on the other 5 people. We walked to the unlit lot in the back where the car was at, I believe it was a Taurus. All of a sudden this dude with a pencil thin moustache begins pointing at Karen saying that was "the bitch" that told him to "Fuck Off". In a fair fight I could have easily blown this guy up, but there was 3 dudes and it was fucking dark, so I talked down the situation. As a gift from God, a minute later my friends appeared and we talked the situation down. I thought everything was fine.

We left the bar, and a VAN crossed the yellow line and was side by side to my buddies GF driving. Next thing you know a FULL beer bottle is thrown and exploded on the driver side door 1 inch from the window. There is no doubt in my mind a 1/4 foot higher would have disabled the driver and caused us to drive over the bridge we were on and terminate into the revine.

To Be Continued very soon