Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Serious Inquiry (Attn: Nicky Pipes & Others)

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    I’m currently in a position to easily clear 15K or more a month if I can somehow manage to get off my ass and put in a 30 hour honest work week
    Let me get this straight. Someone like you can waltz into a job and start making 15K a month, and you’re complaining about the economy under Biden? Lol.
    Funny thing is, nobody is asking the company he works for, just a broad stroke of the industry and what he does. Such as "I am in the vacation industry selling time shares". Which I knew a guy in the timeshare industry, you can absolutely make that in a good economy, no college degree in fact I don't think you need a high school diploma, you just need to be willing to bang phones and set up appointments. Lots of suckers out there.

Outside of time shares, I have never heard of an industry where some can quit multiple times and come back and a month later making $10,000 a month, at least legally.

Banned
    Load Metric
    why should I be specific about the industry ?

I owe you nothing because you have offered nothing

pick whatever industry you want so you can make up more fake shit and store it in your archives you drunk loser

I’m hearing you are in the middle of a custody battle with your ex wife who undoubtedly left you because you’re a drunken baboon

try worrying about your kids more and worry less about how and when I make a paycheck or what hotel I’m staying in

lol fucking obsessed moron you spend every weekend thinking about me

what a weirdo

Gold
    Load Metric
    So you’re bouncing around motel to motel?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by NickyPipes View Post
    So you’re bouncing around motel to motel?
    Type is a shower ring salesman

Comments

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: Lol
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    Tyde, is returning to sea out of the question?

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntmissioner View Post
    it’s not worth it anymore the 4 months on 2 months off routine wore thin a long time ago

I could probably get my union membership and certs up to speed again and ship out….but I’m really fond of north county San Diego and hoping to settle here in some capacity

I’ve also considered the possibility of going back to Mexico to grind Stars again but I would hate leaving Carlsbad its pretty fucking awesome here

Gold
    Load Metric
    “ He is the most scared, coward that I have literally ever met”

Drexel describing Tyde

Gold
    Load Metric
    “Thats the thing about Marty, he is incredibly naive. He will open up and spill his guts to someone immediately, then alienate them without even thinking what he has shared.”

I agree with this description

Load Metric
    “Thats the thing about Marty, he is incredibly naive. He will open up and spill his guts to someone immediately, then alienate them without even thinking what he has shared.”

I might troll him a bit more than I should, but at least Marty is a real person. Not some amorphous success story with dingos in his backyard.

Load Metric
    it’s not worth it anymore the 4 months on 2 months off routine wore thin a long time ago

I could probably get my union membership and certs up to speed again and ship out….but I’m really fond of north county San Diego and hoping to settle here in some capacity

I’ve also considered the possibility of going back to Mexico to grind Stars again but I would hate leaving Carlsbad its pretty fucking awesome here
    Forgive my ignorance with this question: are there any land-based merchant marine jobs?

Gold
    Load Metric

I might troll him a bit more than I should, but at least Marty is a real person. Not some amorphous success story with dingos in his backyard.
    You’re some dork with a movie character picture pal

Load Metric

Forgive my ignorance with this question: are there any land-based merchant marine jobs?
    Yes there are. It's called the Jungle World Cruise at Disney World where the fake apes jump out of the woods and the boat announcer tries to alarm the kids.

Comments

BetCheckBet:

tony bagadonuts:

Starbucks Spunk Bucket: LOL

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    I literally put a disclaimer on the first line requesting ONE thread without trolling

something I never do

and right on cue look at this shit

same two drunken life losers just can’t help themselves

it’s no wonder this place sucks so much ass
    LOL Moral Police. In 2008 I made one post, one post about helping a buddy refurb a house and for 15 years on NWP, DD, Venom and PFA you posted plumber pictures and said I was squashing out turds. Literally hundreds of times. Absolutely priceless now.
    Real talk but doesn't the history of living in your car and sleeping in Wal-Mart parking lots and pissing in bottles motivation enough to work?

It's a sales job where you can clear $15k a month. I imagine a single guy with minimal expenses could live comfortably on a third of that each month.

If you're happy with your current situation after decades of alcoholism and homelessness then put in the work to preserve it.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post

Yes there are. It's called the Jungle World Cruise at Disney World where the fake apes jump out of the woods and the boat announcer tries to alarm the kids.
    Even if this was actually the job, he should consider it imo. As a union (imaginary) gig it would pay a living wage guaranteed by CBA, and most importantly Tyde would be increasing his future monthly pension earnings by amassing additional credits.

He'd also be increasing the value of any additional retirement benefits (hello annuity) that he has forthcoming.

Ape option aside for a minute...

I was thinking more of a shop steward kind of role.

Load Metric
    You’re some dork with a movie character picture pal
    Well at least I’m a real dork, and I’ve actually met Druff and Drexel (if you even know who he is). And when Marty asked be to stake him, I politely declined. I didn’t string him along. Enjoying my suite at the Balboa Bay Club today. Hope you’re enjoying yours
    Name:  IMG_0555.jpeg
Views: 105
Size:  376.7 KB

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: stringing him along was really not cool

Gold
    Load Metric
    I have met Druff twice

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Response to earlier post in thread:
    To be a "park ranger in Yellowstone" you don't just put your name on a list and wait for it to be your turn.
    It takes education, training and experience, and then your average pay is going to be around $20/hr.
    A background in phone sales will probably not help much.
    If you want a $20 job that doesn't require much, try paratransit driver. Dog kennel worker is another one.
    I've done them all (well, not in Yellowstone). I've also made $80/hr working in a state prison but that didn't last long.
    My next short-term gig will be giving flu shots. I'm having a good run playing live 2-3-5 poker right now, we'll see how long that lasts...

Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Take the gig Tyde, you always want to be

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Bilbodoggins View Post
    If you want a $20 job that doesn't require much, try paratransit driver. Dog kennel worker is another one.
    Fuck that kennel shit for 20/hr. That's volunteer work.

Marty could walk dogs for 20$/hr. That's as part time as a job can get. And probably enjoyable for a dog guy.

If he gets his own clients, he can schedule perhaps 4 or 5 dogs for every half hour he wants to work, keep it all, and rake 200$/hr.

It's not as easy as writing about it but it is a legit basic blueprint.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have met Druff twice

When was this?

Thread Information