Thread: Marty I really wish we could put this shit behind us

Load Metric

Marty I really wish we could put this shit behind us

When I almost died 2 1/2 yrs ago my perspective on some shit changed. Almost dying tends to make you realize whats important and whats not. Weve had our differences I get that but as Druff and you both agreed at some point its just stupid grown men old enough to be potential grandfathers are slinging shit at each other at this point in life.

Thing is we all agree politically for the most part (I do have reservations about Trump mostly because I feel like he refuses to take responsibility for any of his decisions which is not something a leader should do aka the buck stops with him). That being said I will vote for him in the general if he wins the primary have no choice, we can't afford another 4 more years of Democrat leadership even if it's not Biden and its pretty boy Newsome it would be horrible.

Back to my original point. You want to hate on me troll me fine whatever you waste your time being all spewing vile crap for whatever reason you feel necessary. If this even remotely goes back to where i fucked up with Drexel I already apologized to him more than once publicly on this board and Druff knows it as should you (I assume you've been lurking despite being banned). If it's some other reason that's on you and whatever perceived slight I guess whatever it is I'm sorry I don't know wtf I did to shit in your cereal bowl. I thought at this point since you've turned over a new leaf and all we could put the shit behind us. I have had plenty of my own issues with you but I've chosen to just let it go it's not worth the effort to be pissed off even when you turn into an asshole on the board. Frankly I don't care if you like me or hate me Marty it really doesn't matter to me either way.

I'm glad you got your life turned around and quit drinking for what it's worth even though I've said it before. I guess my assumption that your vitriol was mostly related to your substance abuse issues was incorrect.

Comments

FRANKRIZZO: frankly rep

Banned
    Load Metric
    lol first off…

I have no idea what half of this post is even referring to such as you ‘almost dying 2 1/2 years ago’ or whatever you are babbling about re: Drexel or this notion of ‘putting things behind us’ etc etc lol what the fuck…none of that means anything to me whatsoever.

There is no ‘putting things behind us’ because there are no ‘things’ or ‘us’ to begin with…that implies that you and I have some previous e-friendship or a relationship of some kind…which of course is not the case because other than the fact you have terrible grammar and no concept of how paragraphs function, your presence here means nothing to me

I do recall though that you were the weirdo who was creeping my Facebook like 2 years ago, and after I blocked you the first thing you did was cry about it on pfa (when I was banned) and talked mad shit about me multiple times here

I have no clue even what your name is or any other details about you other than you’re the guy who has adopted the role as the official guy who creates ‘so and so is donkdown’ threads…the rest of your post is just stupid because I have no idea what the fuck you’re talking about

A few parting words of advice…

#1 next time use the PM function as opposed to dumping every little thought that creeps into your head out there for public consumption

#2 try harder not to be such a little crybaby bitch when you get ripped for one of your idiotic posts, and resist the urge in the future to dump a 10,000 word reply as a special thread.

#3 stop calling me Marty like you know me motherfucker…you are a screen name on an 8th tier poker forum to me, nothing more. we are not friends or buddies and this thread is about the dumbest thing I’ve ever seen

Finally…

grow a sack of balls and be a man when I (or anyone else) blast you for being a huge vagina

Comments

Tellafriend: peak pfa

1marley1: H.O.F.

Sloppy Joe: Cucked him bad

nunbeater: huge vagina rep

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post
    lol first off…

I have no idea what half of this post is even referring to such as you ‘almost dying 2 1/2 years ago’
    If memory serves me, he caught some Covid and had a tough time breathing for a while. I never have understood people changing due to "near death experiences". I literally dodged a near death experience last month. I was on my phone downtown and not paying attention walking and a random stranger ripped me backwards, an oncoming bus would have certainly killed me two second later. I did not go through any metamorphic change after, I was just like I am one lucky motherfucker. I was shaken up, and unfortunately it ended my two weeks of sobriety because I promptly went into a bar and got a short of fireball and a tall IPA to settle down. Now that I think about it, perhaps it did change me.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    lol first off…

I have no idea what half of this post is even referring to such as you ‘almost dying 2 1/2 years ago’
    If memory serves me, he caught some Covid and had a tough time breathing for a while. I never have understood people changing due to "near death experiences". I literally dodged a near death experience last month. I was on my phone downtown and not paying attention walking and a random stranger ripped me backwards, an oncoming bus would have certainly killed me two second later. I did not go through any metamorphic change after, I was just like I am one lucky motherfucker. I was shaken up, and unfortunately it ended my two weeks of sobriety because I promptly went into a bar and got a short of fireball and a tall IPA to settle down. Now that I think about it, perhaps it did change me.
    If he got Covid and had trouble breathing, well yea that sucks, but life’s a bitch

Personally, I was tested multiple times and never got Covid

never got vaxxed

never got ‘boosted’

never wore a mask unless required by law

and I certainly never ‘locked down’ thats for damn sure

when the streets were empty and 99% of the population was holed up inside for a almost a year, I was the guy out there without a care in the world because I knew from DAY ONE that Covid was a huge scam

imo we should have just let the so called ‘pandemic’ run its course and weed out the frail and weak without taking any preventative measures whatsoever

but people are gullible and bought that song and dance hook, line, and sinker

If he ‘had trouble breathing’ well boo fucking hoo…that means he had a weak immune system in the first place, or was dumb enough to jam an unproven big pharma poison into his bloodstream like the rest of the dumbass lemmings who lined up around the block for that shit

Load Metric

If he got Covid and had trouble breathing, well yea that sucks, but life’s a bitch

never got vaxxed

never got ‘boosted’

when the streets were empty and 99% of the population was holed up inside for a almost a year, I was the guy out there without a care in the world because I knew from DAY ONE that Covid was a huge scam

imo we should have just let the so called ‘pandemic’ run its course and weed out the frail and weak without taking any preventative measures whatsoever

If he ‘had trouble breathing’ well boo fucking hoo…that means he had a weak immune system in the first place, or was dumb enough to jam an unproven big pharma poison into his bloodstream like the rest of the dumbass lemmings who lined up around the block for that shit
    I think he said he was about 100 lbs overweight. Nobody knew it at the time but it was targeting overweight people as obviously the girth in their neck already affected breathing. It's funny, looking back the only people who were preaching "always trust the science" were hard core liberals.

Banned
    Load Metric

never got vaxxed

never got ‘boosted’

I think he said he was about 100 lbs overweight. Nobody knew it at the time but it was targeting overweight people as obviously the girth in their neck already affected breathing. It's funny, looking back the only people who were preaching "always trust the science" were hard core liberals.

Load Metric

never got vaxxed

never got ‘boosted’

The lockdowns caused tremendous systemic damage in this country. The economy is still terribly distorted, education in major cities has gotten much worse since students did not learn anything in two years, substance abuse is at an all time high, and the pandemic gave us Biden because swaths of the population has to blame everything on Trump.

Banned
    Load Metric
    I have zero sympathy for fat people

In the vast majority of cases, obesity is due to stuffing your face uncontrollably and having no fucking self respect whatsoever

fat people are weak, lazy, contemptible swine and a burden on the rest of society

they deserve every ailment that manifests itself in their pig bodies due to lack of exercise and healthy living

fat people are right up there with fags and black people and the smelly Indians that run 711s and ratty motels

often when I’m at a restaurant or walking around in public or shopping etc and see some sweathog with lunch lady arms and a puffed out pasty face with varicose veins etc…

every fiber of my being wants to reach for a professional grade 50,000 watt taser gun, and just end their shit right on the spot

Load Metric

In the vast majority of cases, obesity is due to stuffing your face uncontrollably and having no fucking self respect whatsoever

fat people are weak, lazy, contemptible swine and a burden on the rest of society

they deserve every ailment that manifests itself in their pig bodies due to lack of exercise and healthy living

fat people are right up there with fags and black people and the smelly Indians that run 711s and ratty motels

often when I’m at a restaurant or walking around in public or shopping etc and see some sweathog with lunch lady arms and a puffed out pasty face with varicose veins etc…

every fiber of my being wants to reach for a professional grade 50,000 watt taser gun, and just end their shit right on the spot
    What does sonatine have to do with this?

Comments

sonatine: got hi-... wait
    -Allergic to the struggle

Load Metric

So you are saying you did not like working for Hut?

Load Metric
    Ftpjesus Marty is wrong about keeping this in pm. You did the right thing by making it a thread
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Banned
    Load Metric
    from what I understand, shooting someone in the face with a Glock is illegal, and can potentially result in long term incarceration

that for me is a strong deterrent from straight up offing fat people at random, largely because I don’t believe I would fare too well in a maximum security prison

I did however investigate the consequences for tasing the shit out of someone for being an overall douchebag (or fat), and unfortunately it turns out that is considered to be felony assault, which unfortunately also can result in prison time

I literally went to a gun store here in Oceanside recently and asked them if it was against the law to just tase the fuck out of someone if they were being a general asshole

very disappointed to hear the bad news that yes, it’s against the law

might be looking into some police grade pepper spray as to dispense some long overdue justice on randoms who I may witness getting out of line in daily life

pretty sure thats only a misdemeanor I dunno, maybe I’m wrong

maybe Garrett can chime in on the various differences for assault charges I’m not familiar with how that works

TIA

Comments

Kuntmissioner: rofl

Banned
    Load Metric

So you are saying you did not like working for Hut?

I am speaking collectively when it concerns fat people

not every fat person is a bloated waste of space, there are exceptions to the rule

I mean more along the lines of the 300 pound white trash welfare mom using an EBT card at Costco to load up in bulk on frozen tv dinners and cheetos and cases of soda and oreo double stuffs pushing a shopping cart overloaded with junk foods

the kind of loathsome slob wearing a mustard stained dirty cum rag wife beater lounging in a Lazy-boy recliner sucking down Budweiser's cashing welfare checks

tine gets a pass because he’s an excellent writer and smart…and hut gets a pass because he’s a degenerate gambler, makes good pizza and does a fair amount of community work

again, like anything else I approach this on a case by case basic, but as a collective…yes fat people are generally worthless and disgusting

Load Metric
    yes fat people are generally worthless and disgusting
    Agreed:
    Name:  IMG_0551.jpeg
Views: 159
Size:  58.9 KB

Comments

tyde: 47TH PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES

Pablo: 6'3" 215

Banned
    Load Metric
    if you are going to live your life as a fat person, at least bring something to the table and stand out from the crowd

a few notable fat people who are exempt from fat shaming

Luciano Pavarotti

Louie Anderson

Chris Farley

Roseanne Barr

Load Metric
    47th President Marty? Put your money where your mouth is. I’ll escrow grand with Druff today if you will.

Load Metric
    Nothing against op , I was always against Chris Feurgason avatar just rubbed me the wrong way since inception.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    from what I understand, shooting someone in the face with a Glock is illegal, and can potentially result in long term incarceration

that for me is a strong deterrent from straight up offing fat people at random, largely because I don’t believe I would fare too well in a maximum security prison

I did however investigate the consequences for tasing the shit out of someone for being an overall douchebag (or fat), and unfortunately it turns out that is considered to be felony assault, which unfortunately also can result in prison time

I literally went to a gun store here in Oceanside recently and asked them if it was against the law to just tase the fuck out of someone if they were being a general asshole

very disappointed to hear the bad news that yes, it’s against the law

might be looking into some police grade pepper spray as to dispense some long overdue justice on randoms who I may witness getting out of line in daily life

pretty sure thats only a misdemeanor I dunno, maybe I’m wrong

maybe Garrett can chime in on the various differences for assault charges I’m not familiar with how that works

TIA
    Name:  IMG_2040.png
Views: 143
Size:  469.7 KB

Load Metric
    Nobody cares dude nobody cares.

Thread Information