Thread: All time classic

Load Metric

All time classic

it really doesn’t get better than this

Load Metric
    She can just go to hell.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Few people in politics are more cringe than Hillary when she tries to joke around or relate to average people.

This was her attempt to come off as hip enough to know about Pokemon Go (popular at the time), but it just came off so ridiculously awkward.

Say what you will about Trump, but his greatest political asset is being able to relate to people with whom he has nothing in common, and make them feel like he understands them.

Hillary was the polar opposite of this -- even worse than DeSantis, who also has a hard time in this area.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    How about this gem?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    And if you want to explore one of the many dark sides of Hillary, go read Juanita Broddrick's account of the aftermath of when Bill raped her.

Apparently Bill told Hillary about it, and they were both worried Juanita was going to go public and ruin his career. Then Juanita stayed silent, so when Hillary saw her at a function not too long after that, she approached Juanita and thanked her for not causing a problem for Bill.

Imagine your husband rapes a woman and your first words to her are to thank her for keeping her mouth shut.

It's underappreciated how dirty the Clintons really were.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    And if you want to explore one of the many dark sides of Hillary, go read Juanita Broddrick's account of the aftermath of when Bill raped her.

Apparently Bill told Hillary about it, and they were both worried Juanita was going to go public and ruin his career. Then Juanita stayed silent, so when Hillary saw her at a function not too long after that, she approached Juanita and thanked her for not causing a problem for Bill.

Imagine your husband rapes a woman and your first words to her are to thank her for keeping her mouth shut.

And it’s also unappreciated how good a president he was.

Banned
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayjami View Post

wtf

Comments

country978: ya, I don't think so. Why do they call him slick willy?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyde View Post

wtf
    I did great under Clinton. So did Druff BTW. But I was building up my law practice and raising my family instead of fucking trannies in Thailand.

Banned
    Load Metric

wtf
    I did great under Clinton. So did Druff BTW. But I was building up my law practice and raising my family instead of fucking trannies in Thailand.

wow I had no idea you were an ambulance chasing bottom feeder scumbag attorney

it all makes sense now

I have much more respect for landscapers, security guards, and others that earn an honest living working menial jobs without fucking people over

how do you look yourself in the mirror knowing your wasted your life on such a meaningless existence ?

very sad

Load Metric

wow I had no idea you were an ambulance chasing bottom feeder scumbag attorney

it all makes sense now

I have much more respect for landscapers, security guards, and others that earn an honest living working menial jobs without fucking people over

how zdo you look yourself in the mirror knowing your wasted your life on such a meaningless existence ?

very sad
    Lol. I was an ambulance chaser and I made a good living at it. BTW, weren’t you the one begging me for an $200 stake at the WSOP?

Banned
    Load Metric
    any dipshit with an IQ above 80 can pass the bar so don’t flatter yourself

not sure what compelled you to piss your life away on a career completely devoid of ethics or integrity in the first place, but I suppose it beats working as one of those losers who drives a golf cart around writing parking tickets wearing a stupid fucking helmet

something tells me you aren’t exactly Harvard alumni, so I’m not impressed with whatever law degree you clipped from the back of a cereal box

Load Metric
    any dipshit with an IQ above 80 can pass the bar so don’t flatter yourself

Well I passed the California bar. The hardest in the nation, back when it was 3 days, on my 1st attempt.

not sure what compelled you to piss your life away on a career completely devoid of ethics or integrity in the first place, but I suppose it beats working as one of those losers who drives a golf cart around writing parking tickets wearing a stupid fucking helmet

I’ve had 3 moderately successful careers, attorney, and cannabis retailer. Now I work at a ski resort 6 months of the year because I enjoy it.

something tells me you aren’t exactly Harvard alumni, so I’m not impressed with whatever law degree you clipped from the back of a cereal box

Cal, BA, 1987; UOP/McGeorge, JD, 1993; Point Loma, Teaching Credential, 2011. How about you?

Gotta pull the boat out of the water for the winter. Good day sir.

Name:  IMG_0554.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  315.3 KB

Platinum
    Load Metric
    All these Trump fans don’t seem to understand the only reason he won was because nobody likes Hillary. Literally anyone else runs and he loses.

Proof of this is Biden winning….if Biden can beat Trump anyone can as long as their names are not Hillary or Kamala.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Clinton got lucky. He came in during the beginning of the recovery to the early '90s recession (that recovery began before he took office), and then enjoyed the dot-com boom years in the second half of the '90s.

He also was out of office just before the 2001 dot-com crash, as well as 9/11 which also harmed the economy (especially the travel industry).

And speaking of 9/11, while it occurred under GW Bush, it was much more Clinton's fault, as he mishandled the entire al Qaeda situation during his Presidency. Had he authorized the proper military response to their earlier attacks, there would have not been a 9/11. The 9/11 Commission concluded this, which was why he had his buddy Sandy Berger go into the National Archives and steal documents related to it. This never got enough press. It was reported upon at the time, and then the story died.

The rape allegation by Juanita Broddrick against Clinton was also quite credible. Unlike some public figure rape allegations, which are either unsupported by any evidence or sometimes contradicted by available evidence, Broddrick's story all adds up. Even though she told it many years after the fact, it was found that Clinton had a 5-hour, midday hole in his schedule that day, exactly when Broddrick said the rape took place. Her friends at the time recalled the injury on her face, and the fact that she was especially upset and shaken. She also confided in one of her friends at the time about the rape. This isn't a woman who had consensual sex with a politician and then modified the story years later for publicity or money. Something bad definitely happened that day.

The entire Clinton marriage seems to have been a cold partnership with political aspirations. Maybe in the very early days it didn't start out that way, but that's what it quickly became. By the time Bill became President, there was no love in that marriage, which is why he was banging lots of other chicks. And Hillary knew, but was fine with it, as long as the marriage could lead to her own political goals being fulfilled.

The Clintons are cold, disingenuous phonies. F them.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Texter View Post
    All these Trump fans don’t seem to understand the only reason he won was because nobody likes Hillary. Literally anyone else runs and he loses.

Proof of this is Biden winning….if Biden can beat Trump anyone can as long as their names are not Hillary or Kamala.
    In 1992 Clinton got 43% of the vote and won. In 2020 Trump got 48% of the vote and lost.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    Clinton got lucky. He came in during the beginning of the recovery to the early '90s recession (that recovery began before he took office), and then enjoyed the dot-com boom years in the second half of the '90s.

He also was out of office just before the 2001 dot-com crash, as well as 9/11 which also harmed the economy (especially the travel industry).
    re: 1992 election, you didn't mention Ross Perot drawing voters away from Bush

re: out of office Clinton didn't both cut taxes and start a war with Iraq...indeed, there was talk of surplus and paying down (off?) the national debt toward the end of his second term.
    (long before there was a PFA i had my Grenade & Crossbones avatar at DD)

Thread Information