Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dont look now but Deion Sanders Son is #6 in Heisman futures bets on Ceasers

Load Metric

Dont look now but Deion Sanders Son is #6 in Heisman futures bets on Ceasers

He currently sits at +1200 currently and I wouldnt be shocked if he is indeed a dark horse finalist this year. Dont think he wins it unless he pulls the improbable run going 11-1 or undefeated, and outplays the kid from USC H2H when they meet.

Current as of 7pm roughly PDT on 9/18/23

Caleb Williams +350
    Micheal Penix Jr +550
    Quinn Ewers +600
    Sam Hartman +800
    Jordan Travis +900
    Sheduer Sanders +1200

Im considering dropping some money on Sheduer as a long shot given the potential ROI at 12-1 and odds are likely going to continue to drop if Buffs keep winning.

BTW for those who havent looked at that schedule.. USC plays in Colorado in 2 weeks so altitude could be a problem for the Trojans and Williams.

Load Metric
    lol oregon is gonna fuck them up in like 5 days dude

Comments

4BET: Correct, Kid has no chance

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    He currently sits at +1200 currently and I wouldnt be shocked if he is indeed a dark horse finalist this year. Dont think he wins it unless he pulls the improbable run going 11-1 or undefeated, and outplays the kid from USC H2H when they meet.

Current as of 7pm roughly PDT on 9/18/23

Caleb Williams +350
    Micheal Penix Jr +550
    Quinn Ewers +600
    Sam Hartman +800
    Jordan Travis +900
    Sheduer Sanders +1200

Im considering dropping some money on Sheduer as a long shot given the potential ROI at 12-1 and odds are likely going to continue to drop if Buffs keep winning.

BTW for those who havent looked at that schedule.. USC plays in Colorado in 2 weeks so altitude could be a problem for the Trojans and Williams.
    I know I got annihilated week one on Colorado. With that said, Colorado could easily lose most of their remaining games this season. It was a fluke they won this past weekend. Penix looks to be the sleeper in all this, he looks great.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by lol wow View Post

Banned
    Load Metric
    is there anything worse than some illiterate mope who can’t spell CAESARS correctly ?

especially in the title…jesus christ have a little self respect

If I go to a restaurant and they have ‘ceasar salad’ on the menu, I one star their ass on Yelp and never go back

get your shit together and think twice before you click the ‘submit thread’ button you fucking dumbass

Comments

ftpjesus: Again Ive been civil to your Marty. We agree on most shit politically but this trolling shit is asnine dude you qualify for AARP and Im about to. This is petty childish shit man your better then this especially now that your sober.

4BET: Offset

Load Metric
    He has little to no chance of winning due to how shitty of a team he's on, but he was throwing lasers. For whatever reason he doesn't scramble when he should though.

Side note, he was born in my home city - Tyler, Texas, home to former Heisman winner Earl Campbell, also home to Patrick Mahomes.

Load Metric
    Kinda like everybody assumed Colorado was gonna get destroyed by the National Runnerup TCU..

Let me remind you lets see.. Colorado has beaten TCU, Nebraska and Colorado State

Oregons resume this year. FCS Portland State, Texas Tech and Hawaii. hmm Id say Colorados resume is a bitter stronger.. (TCU while unranked technically is 29th still based on poll voting).

We shall see but that idiotic line by Ceasers at -21 for Oregon is asinine when you got 2 teams both ranked and same conference. No way Colorado doesnt cover that and then some. (mental note take Colorado and the pts before somebody wakes up and realizes their mistake setting it this skewed)

Load Metric
    Deion is goat. Showed him on sports channel saying all players who do not buy into his system should just leave on waivers. His son was driving a Mayback, had fancy watch and dripping in jewlery. I think 2 sons on team Its ok for son to own all that stuff as college students are now allowed to be paid.

Load Metric
    At some point you’ll be able to get him for +3000, likely in a week. He’ll still have the same chance, virtually zero, barring the most horrific slew of injuries in history. Like the 5 guys in front of him rushed Omaha beach level injuries. Colorado will lose 3-5 games. He’s really good though..

Load Metric
    So good news bad news

Good news is IF they beat the ducks this week he will be tied with Caleb at +400 by next week.

Bad news is I think they get pounded in the ass this sat.

Load Metric
    If you want a guy for Heisman who has actually dropped in price but has a better shot now than 4 weeks ago theb buy some Drew Allar, the Penn St QB.

Im not convinced that Penn St isn't the best team in the country already. Im really looking forward to Oct 21 when they play @ Ohio St. If they pull that off, and I think they do, they are a home win vs Michagan away from a playoff appearance. Allar may get invited to NY with a win vs one or the other. He wins them both hes got an excellent shot at taking it home.

Load Metric
    Didn't want to create another thread. Im a die hard Notre Dame fan. Every year they are in top 5 or so in recruiting classes but don't do anything with that type of talent. To bring back on track Deion would make a great coach for a team like Notre Dame.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by FRANKRIZZO View Post
    Didn't want to create another thread. Im a die hard Notre Dame fan. Every year they are in top 5 or so in recruiting classes but don't do anything with that type of talent. To bring back on track Deion would make a great coach for a team like Notre Dame.
    You can't be serious.

You really think that the smug, entitled, "we should be in the playoff every year just because we're Notre Dame and you're not" donors would put up with Deion's act for one second? Negative.

How many years did ND make the playoff over a more deserving team only to have their shit pushed in as anyone with half a brain could see coming?

Deion has already branded himself as a resurrector of programs. He'll win a natty (or come close) at Colorado in the next 3-4 years, then move on to the next stop where he'll again burn it down, throw all the current players off the team and start over. Zero point zero chance he ever winds up at an already-established program, and if he does he will fail spectacularly

Load Metric
    Notre Dame should be able to excel at NIL and the portal given their national audience.

Speaking of national audiences….

Colorado averaged 9.3 million viewers (per Sports Media Watch), ESPN's fifth-largest audience for a college football game ever. That number came despite a 10 p.m. ET kickoff. The late start also resulted in the largest ratings ever for a late-night broadcast across ESPN's group of networks
    Ratings ought to directly translate into available player compensation

Load Metric
    Any money places on Sanders is going up in flames. Colorado is about to come crashing back down to Earth. They might get to 6 wins and a bowl game, but that's about it.

Comments

tony bagadonuts:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post
    Kinda like everybody assumed Colorado was gonna get destroyed by the National Runnerup TCU..

Let me remind you lets see.. Colorado has beaten TCU, Nebraska and Colorado State

Oregons resume this year. FCS Portland State, Texas Tech and Hawaii. hmm Id say Colorados resume is a bitter stronger.. (TCU while unranked technically is 29th still based on poll voting).

We shall see but that idiotic line by Ceasers at -21 for Oregon is asinine when you got 2 teams both ranked and same conference. No way Colorado doesnt cover that and then some. (mental note take Colorado and the pts before somebody wakes up and realizes their mistake setting it this skewed)

They didn't play the national runner up team. That TCU team was built completely on the back of their offense as their defense barely cracked the top 100 nationally. They lost 8 starters and their offensive coordinator from that team... And Colorado still gave up 42 points to them, and with two end zone INTs, it should have been more.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by go_buccos View Post
    You can't be serious.

You really think that the smug, entitled, "we should be in the playoff every year just because we're Notre Dame and you're not" donors would put up with Deion's act for one second? Negative.

How many years did ND make the playoff over a more deserving team only to have their shit pushed in as anyone with half a brain could see coming?

Deion has already branded himself as a resurrector of programs. He'll win a natty (or come close) at Colorado in the next 3-4 years, then move on to the next stop where he'll again burn it down, throw all the current players off the team and start over. Zero point zero chance he ever winds up at an already-established program, and if he does he will fail spectacularly

I can't remember when Notre Dame made top 5 ranked team at end of season. They always go to some obscure bowl game. I don't consider that a success .They are always ranked preseason in 10 or better. Its the coach that is suspect and blamed.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by go_buccos View Post

You can't be serious.

I can't remember when Notre Dame made top 5 ranked team at end of season. They always go to some obscure bowl game. I don't consider that a success .They are always ranked preseason in 10 or better. Its the coach that is suspect and blamed.

They were in the college football playoff in 2021...

Load Metric
    That was an anomaly . Im thinking long term like past 20 years. Alabama always dominant. But my bad I genuinely forgot about 2021 season. Who did they play? I love the college football games way more then nfl

Load Metric
    STFU dude. Colorado is about to get curb stomped like a jobber by Seth Rollins. Deion's kid is decent, but he isn't going to sniff the Heisman. Stop just Stop. God your insufferable and a moron just like Tyde said.

Thread Information