Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Boebert Blows Up Political Career

Load Metric

Boebert Blows Up Political Career

Lauren Boebert is on video vaping and being disruptive at a Beetlejuice play in Denver. They kicked her out. She's on video flipping them off as she's leaving.

But that ain't all she was caught doing. Her date, Quinn Gallagher, rubs her breast as she tickles his balls. Talk about Rifle trailer trash.

But her biggest sin? One her conservative constituency won't forgive her for? Quinn Gallagher is a democrat who owns a gay bar in Aspen that has drag shows. LOL! Her goose is cooked.

I've lived and worked in the area. The Aspen hired help can't afford to live there. They live in Rifle. Aspen is all millionaires and Rifle is all trailer trash.

Every morning there is bumper to bumper rush hour traffic from Rifle up I-70 to Glenwood Springs then down Hwy 82 to Aspen. A 70 mile trip. Then in late afternoon you get the same rush hour traffic as the trailer trash heads back to Rifle.

So this guy, Gallagher, is the millionaire and Boebert is the trailer trash. Here's the video of her tickling his balls:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1703432411000824175

I'm wondering if this guy set her up.
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric
    How do you have intel on Aspen gay bars with drag shows?

Comments

mickeycrimm: The same way you meet gay men for sex. The internet.

Sheesfaced:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Gold
    Load Metric
    That’s really wild that she acted like that in public given her positions

Psychotic

Really made me laugh

Load Metric
    There are a few in the House, that have no business being there in the first place. This gal, AOC, the one from Cali that was forced to resign a couple years ago, the wheelchair guy from NC that lasted one term, etc.. They are just dimwitted people that accomplished nothing in their professional lives but for whatever reason were able to snow the people in their communities to vote for them. In some twisted way you almost admire what they were able to pull off. Look at Joe Biden, for years he was called the dumbest guy in the Senate by just about everyone, and luckboxed his way into being Vice President because Obama needed the older white guy as his running mate. Then used the pandemic to back into the Presidency. Only in America.

Comments

Dan Druff: all true

Load Metric
    I like her and wish she didn’t let this happen. Wonder how she is going to spin this.

Comments

dmndkutr: Can not spin trailer trash

Load Metric
    She’s been a nutcase from the start. Lol at thinking she has any integrity. No way she was winning another term after last election anyways.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    i absolutely love that her and mtg loath each other.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Platinum
    Load Metric
    What political career….she has gone about as high as she can.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    I like her and wish she didn’t let this happen. Wonder how she is going to spin this.
    Won't matter at all in a day or two.

She's a mouthpiece for a lunatic quadrant of an amoral party, will probably end up fundraising successfully under the notion of the left trying to cancel her.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Sloppy Joe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by desertrunner View Post
    Won't matter at all in a day or two.
    This is correct

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    i absolutely love that her and mtg loath each other.
    I love how both could wear halter tops on the senate floor under the new rules.

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Boebert, MTG, and Matt Gaetz are the embarrassments of the Republican Party. As bottomset mentioned, Madison Cawthorn was another one (and was also probably a closet gay).

Of course, the Democrats have their embarrassing Congresspeople too. These include AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and if you want to go to the much older generation, Maxine Waters.

The difference is that the insane Congresspeople on the right have a ton of same-party detractors like me who wish they'd go away, whereas the insane/extreme Democrats are considered heroes, and possibly the future of the party.

I wasn't at all disappointed to see Boebert disgracing herself because that will hasten her disappearance. In general, I don't understand why people would elect these youngsters to Congress or Senate, as they lack the maturity and life experience to govern properly. Boebert was only 33 when elected in 2020.

It baffles me that she did these things in the theater, given her public position, notoriety, and controversial nature. Tons of people are just waiting for a reason to take her down, and she handed it to them on a silver platter.

I'll admit that I've squeezed tits and gotten hand jobs in movie theaters before, but these were dark, mostly empty movie theaters, not crowded live theaters. But I've never run for Congress nor held any kind of other high profile position in society. Pretty dumb.

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Boebert, MTG, and Matt Gaetz are the embarrassments of the Republican Party. As bottomset mentioned, Madison Cawthorn was another one (and was also probably a closet gay).

Of course, the Democrats have their embarrassing Congresspeople too. These include AOC, Rashida Tlaib, Ilhan Omar, and if you want to go to the much older generation, Maxine Waters.

The difference is that the insane Congresspeople on the right have a ton of same-party detractors like me who wish they'd go away, whereas the insane/extreme Democrats are considered heroes, and possibly the future of the party.

I wasn't at all disappointed to see Boebert disgracing herself because that will hasten her disappearance. In general, I don't understand why people would elect these youngsters to Congress or Senate, as they lack the maturity and life experience to govern properly. Boebert was only 33 when elected in 2020.

It baffles me that she did these things in the theater, given her public position, notoriety, and controversial nature. Tons of people are just waiting for a reason to take her down, and she handed it to them on a silver platter.

I'll admit that I've squeezed tits and gotten hand jobs in movie theaters before, but these were dark, mostly empty movie theaters, not crowded live theaters. But I've never run for Congress nor held any kind of other high profile position in society. Pretty dumb.
    1.Comparing Boebert to AOC, are you fucking kidding me?
    2. How much did the handjob set you back?
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by adamantium View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

1.Comparing Boebert to AOC, are you fucking kidding me?
    2. How much did the handjob set you back?
    I read this too and thought the same. Come on druff you are better than this.

I am sure there are lots of crazy lefties but they likely occupy lower rungs of the party. It’s only recently that the right has elevated theirs as republicans have been eating this shit up ever since trump blew up. Until then they were hidden as well.

You could have at least said Anthony wiener.
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Silver
    Load Metric
    For some odd reason, I read it as Boebert blew up a Political Center, like she threw a bomb at a Mayor's office or something like that... 😱
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Speedster Out of Clemson adamantium's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    For some odd reason, I read it as Boebert blew up a Political Center, like she threw a bomb at a Mayor's office or something like that... 😱
    youre dumb as shit, so ofcourse you did

Comments

Karen Nathan: I made a mistake with words that start with the same letter and end with the same letter.No need to call me dumb.

sonatine: dumb as shit poster rep fix
    Slava Ukraini!

Load Metric
    The one thing that is positive, is if someone like Boebert can win an election, DJ Chaps can certainly find a job by the end of the year. Well, maybe.

Nova Scotia's #1 Party Rocker!!!!11 DJ_Chaps's Avatar
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    The one thing that is positive, is if someone like Boebert can win an election, DJ Chaps can certainly find a job by the end of the year. Well, maybe.

says the low life welcher. worst scum of the earth, people who aren't even worth the words they write.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Chaps' 2017-18 NFL $$ Thread

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Dumb as a box of rocks, too, to lie to her staff about vaping. Not even counting security cameras, which are everywhere, did she think someone wouldn't video her vaping and produce the video after all this coverage? Even for inane drivel like Beetlejuice, the whole crowd videos the entire show for some reason.

Her staff must loathe her.

Comments

SlowRoll:

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tigerpiper View Post
    Dumb as a box of rocks, too, to lie to her staff about vaping. Not even counting security cameras, which are everywhere, did she think someone wouldn't video her vaping and produce the video after all this coverage? Even for inane drivel like Beetlejuice, the whole crowd videos the entire show for some reason.

Her staff must loathe her.
    She’s almost certainly done much worse. Normal people don’t respond in such a way when they are caught their first time. Almost certainly been doing this for years.

Comments

SlowRoll:

Thread Information