Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: Russell Brand accused of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse

  1. #21
    Gold
    Reputation
    373
    Join Date
    Dec 2022
    Posts
    1,937
    Load Metric
    75086950


    From their official YouTube channel

    Did Anthony Kiedis Sleep With A 14 Year-Old-Girl?

    Unfortunately, the answer to this question is yes. In the mid-’80s, when Red Hot Chili Peppers was trying to make it in the rock scene, the band toured around the United States and slowly started gaining a fanbase. When Anthony was 23 years old, he met a girl after one of their shows, who he later found out was going to a Catholic School.

    The fact that she was going to school could have been a warning sign for Anthony, but apparently, it wasn’t. The two had sexual intercourse and the next day, she tagged along when they were driving to Baton Rouge. After the show, she approached Kiedis and confessed that she’s the 14-year-old daughter of the chief of police and that they are looking for her in Louisiana as she’s gone missing.

    This is how he described that incident in his memoir ‘Scar Tissue’:

    “The next day we drove to Baton Rouge, and of course, she came with us. After we got offstage, she came up to me and said, ‘I have something to tell you. My father’s the chief of police and the entire state of Louisiana is looking for me because I’ve gone missing. Oh, and besides that, I’m only fourteen.’

    I wasn’t incredibly scared, because, in my somewhat deluded mind, I knew that if she told the chief of police she was in love with me, he wasn’t going to have me taken out to a field and shot, but I did want to get her the hell back home right away. So we had sex one more time.”

    On April 5, 2023, it was announced that Kiedis along with Bob Forrest and Ron Burkle had formed the production company Said and Done Entertainment. Their first project will be an animated series for TBS called Hellicious which is based on the comic book of the same name. Kiedis will voice one of the main characters Briggy Bundy and will also serve as the executive producer for the series.

    Ronald Burkle's name was found in Jeffrey Epstein's black book and on Epstein's private jet log



    TBS (an abbreviation for Turner Broadcasting System), stylized as tbs, is an American basic cable television network owned by the Warner Bros. Discovery U.S. Networks division of Warner Bros. Discovery (WBD)

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...overy_Networks

    CNN Global

    CNN
    CNN Business
    HLN
    CNN en Español
    CNN Films
    CNN International
    EMEA
    CNN Türk (50% with Demirören Group)
    CNN Arabic
    CNN Asia-Pacific
    CNN International South Asia
    CNN-News18 (joint venture with Network 18)
    CNN Chile
    Licensed
    A2 CNN (G2 Media)
    Antena 3 CNN (Intact Media Group)
    CNN Brazil (Novus Media)
    CNN Indonesia (Trans Media)
    CNN Philippines (Nine Media Corporation and Radio Philippines Network)
    CNN Portugal (Media Capital)
    CNN Prima News (FTV Prima)
    N1 (United Group)
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

  2. #22
    Platinum JeffDime's Avatar
    Reputation
    1493
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    Brick City, USA
    Posts
    2,752
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Jurors voted seven times Tuesday and Wednesday without being able to reach consensus on any of the three counts, the foreman said. Two jurors voted for conviction on the first count, four voted for conviction on the second count and five voted to convict on the third count.

    Talk about our justice system being a roll of the fucking dice. At the first Masterson trial the state didn’t get a majority to vote to convict on any of the three counts. Now he’s going away for 30 years. That is just wild to me. Jeopardy should attach if they can’t even get half the jurors imho. But regardless, our justice system is fucked.

    I have no opinion as to guilt or innocence here. I haven’t read anything about actual evidence. I just think it’s a scary proposition that the state can fall so far short after presenting their case and be given a mulligan.

     
    Comments
      
      Entropy: Absolutely

  3. #23
    Diamond BCR's Avatar
    Reputation
    2080
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    7,102
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Jurors voted seven times Tuesday and Wednesday without being able to reach consensus on any of the three counts, the foreman said. Two jurors voted for conviction on the first count, four voted for conviction on the second count and five voted to convict on the third count.

    Talk about our justice system being a roll of the fucking dice. At the first Masterson trial the state didn’t get a majority to vote to convict on any of the three counts. Now he’s going away for 30 years. That is just wild to me. Jeopardy should attach if they can’t even get half the jurors imho. But regardless, our justice system is fucked.

    I have no opinion as to guilt or innocence here. I haven’t read anything about actual evidence. I just think it’s a scary proposition that the state can fall so far short after presenting their case and be given a mulligan.
    Yeah I just read about that first trial. And to top it off, it said 25.5 years for first chance at parole because of way sentence was given. I also have no opinion on guilt or innocence, but knowing at 47 your life is effectively over when they couldn’t get a majority the first trial would drive you insane. 25 years to think about that fact.

    I mean, the stars of that 70s show were huge during that period. Brand also for awhile. Both essentially like rock stars for a brief time, and then something from 20 years ago comes back to haunt you.

    You’re truly fucked whenever there is multiple accusers. Relying on the memory of some random girl from 10-20 years ago, if you have a good lawyer, that’s an almost impossible conviction. But make it multiple accusers, and you’re going away.

    Masterson always seemed like a douche, but I liked Brand even after the turn the last few years. Not that the accusations surprise me, I just find him entertaining.

  4. #24
    Diamond TheXFactor's Avatar
    Reputation
    1232
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    7,010
    Load Metric
    75086950
    I predict Russell Brand will be ass-raped in prison.









  5. #25
    Diamond Tellafriend's Avatar
    Reputation
    1712
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    7,580
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Entropy, Bill Cosby is only out because the Prosecutor had screwed up royally or something like that. I remember a Poster asking something like,"Now that Bill Cosby has been released from Prison, does he get the praise, love, respect, admiration, and kudos he had before the accusations, trial, sentencing, and incarceration?" They were honestly wondering if Bill Cosby would get back all those good things he had before all the bad things. I didn't know how to answer. Because I honestly don't know.

    If I was a woman in need of money and I slept with Brand at some point in the past I would be tempted to step forward even if my allegation was a fabrication.
    Just kind of copy the story of others so it matches his pattern of predatory behavior. Don't want to miss out on that potential six figure settlement or to land some lucrative interviews with the media. Imo we should be really skeptical and not jump to conclusions.
    There is a tremendous incentive to step forward against Brand.
    and this is what is wrong with this world. smh. tick, tock.

  6. #26
    Diamond Sloppy Joe's Avatar
    Reputation
    1126
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    6,705
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Jurors voted seven times Tuesday and Wednesday without being able to reach consensus on any of the three counts, the foreman said. Two jurors voted for conviction on the first count, four voted for conviction on the second count and five voted to convict on the third count.

    Talk about our justice system being a roll of the fucking dice. At the first Masterson trial the state didn’t get a majority to vote to convict on any of the three counts. Now he’s going away for 30 years. That is just wild to me. Jeopardy should attach if they can’t even get half the jurors imho. But regardless, our justice system is fucked.

    I have no opinion as to guilt or innocence here. I haven’t read anything about actual evidence. I just think it’s a scary proposition that the state can fall so far short after presenting their case and be given a mulligan.
    Yeah I just read about that first trial. And to top it off, it said 25.5 years for first chance at parole because of way sentence was given. I also have no opinion on guilt or innocence, but knowing at 47 your life is effectively over when they couldn’t get a majority the first trial would drive you insane. 25 years to think about that fact.

    I mean, the stars of that 70s show were huge during that period. Brand also for awhile. Both essentially like rock stars for a brief time, and then something from 20 years ago comes back to haunt you.

    You’re truly fucked whenever there is multiple accusers. Relying on the memory of some random girl from 10-20 years ago, if you have a good lawyer, that’s an almost impossible conviction. But make it multiple accusers, and you’re going away.

    Masterson always seemed like a douche, but I liked Brand even after the turn the last few years. Not that the accusations surprise me, I just find him entertaining.
    Didn't dig in but had the same thought; 27.5 years minimum for a pair of rapes over 20 years ago is a tough beat considering how hard it is to procure any conviction for sexual assault.

    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    I'm pretty good at finding graves

  7. #27
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    559
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,532
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    New rule: If you have skeletons in your closet do not use your platform to call out the "deep state".

    When I first heard the allegations I didn't believe them for a second. Not him, he's not at all like that.
    These must be frivolous allegations drummed up by the elite that he's been calling out.

    Well after reading the piece, 4 to 7 women incl a 16 y.o. wow
    Decide for yourself.
    https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...motional-abuse

    Btw Danny Masterson got way too much time. He can thank out of touch, tough on crime hardliners like Druff. He received about the minimum possible.
    The gang members, thugs and murderers are still roaming freely.
    That’s what happens when you question the Ukraine War and bad mouth big pharma.
    Bullshit you bullshitter, this is what happens when you spend you life leveraging your fame to abuse women. If you're a rapey creep then you really shouldn't be kicking the deep state.

  8. #28
    Feelin' Stronger Every Day tony bagadonuts's Avatar
    Reputation
    559
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,532
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Entropy, Bill Cosby is only out because the Prosecutor had screwed up royally or something like that. I remember a Poster asking something like,"Now that Bill Cosby has been released from Prison, does he get the praise, love, respect, admiration, and kudos he had before the accusations, trial, sentencing, and incarceration?" They were honestly wondering if Bill Cosby would get back all those good things he had before all the bad things. I didn't know how to answer. Because I honestly don't know.

    If I was a woman in need of money and I slept with Brand at some point in the past I would be tempted to step forward even if my allegation was a fabrication.
    Just kind of copy the story of others so it matches his pattern of predatory behavior. Don't want to miss out on that potential six figure settlement or to land some lucrative interviews with the media. Imo we should be really skeptical and not jump to conclusions.
    There is a tremendous incentive to step forward against Brand.
    Ok I don't really know who you are but your take here is Charles Barkley turrible. If this is the kind of guy you defend that says a lot about you. There is way too much smoke here for there to be no fire.

  9. #29
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7420
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33,844
    Load Metric
    75086950
    LA DA office says masterson is eligible for parole in 20 years. he will be 67.


    its not clear how the 27.5 year + 30 year numbers went viral when the LA DA said 20 but here we are.


    i have to assume that they made him a sweet plea offer and his scientology legal genius lawyers decided to play hardball.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  10. #30
    Platinum JimmyG_415's Avatar
    Reputation
    -83
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    2,530
    Load Metric
    75086950
    LOL, what a shocker, the right thinks the women are lying and coming to RB's defense.
    Facts are 96% are true, meaning if 2, that don't know each other, accuse the same guy?????? its less than 1% chance it didn't happen.

    Big difference in the parties is that the left kicks their scumbags to the curb, the right rallies.
    I.E. Avenatti, Wienstein, where Trump, who has literally been convicted of sexual assault, is gonna be the "Party of Law & Order"'s Presential Candidate.
    (LOL at the "silent majority". Just somehow, someway not one of them EVER ends up on a jury??????? right)

    Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones defend Russell Brand over sexual assault allegations
    https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/t...s-193243717889

     
    Comments
      
      tyde: you live in San Francisco therefore your opinion does not matter
    San Francisco crowned the ‘world’s best’ city to live: survey
    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...o-live-survey/

  11. #31
    Platinum
    Reputation
    426
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,351
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by JimmyG_415 View Post
    LOL, what a shocker, the right thinks the women are lying and coming to RB's defense.
    Facts are 96% are true, meaning if 2, that don't know each other, accuse the same guy?????? its less than 1% chance it didn't happen.

    Big difference in the parties is that the left kicks their scumbags to the curb, the right rallies.
    I.E. Avenatti, Wienstein, where Trump, who has literally been convicted of sexual assault, is gonna be the "Party of Law & Order"'s Presential Candidate.
    (LOL at the "silent majority". Just somehow, someway not one of them EVER ends up on a jury??????? right)

    Tucker Carlson, Alex Jones defend Russell Brand over sexual assault allegations
    https://www.msnbc.com/all-in/watch/t...s-193243717889
    No one kicked Bill Clinton to the curb.

    Don’t know if Brand is guilty or not sure looks that way, but what proof could anyone have 20 years later. Unless there is a smoking gun I doubt he’s convicted.

  12. #32
    Gold
    Reputation
    135
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    1,075
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffDime View Post
    Jurors voted seven times Tuesday and Wednesday without being able to reach consensus on any of the three counts, the foreman said. Two jurors voted for conviction on the first count, four voted for conviction on the second count and five voted to convict on the third count.

    Talk about our justice system being a roll of the fucking dice. At the first Masterson trial the state didn’t get a majority to vote to convict on any of the three counts. Now he’s going away for 30 years. That is just wild to me. Jeopardy should attach if they can’t even get half the jurors imho. But regardless, our justice system is fucked.

    I have no opinion as to guilt or innocence here. I haven’t read anything about actual evidence. I just think it’s a scary proposition that the state can fall so far short after presenting their case and be given a mulligan.
    Yeah I just read about that first trial. And to top it off, it said 25.5 years for first chance at parole because of way sentence was given. I also have no opinion on guilt or innocence, but knowing at 47 your life is effectively over when they couldn’t get a majority the first trial would drive you insane. 25 years to think about that fact.

    I mean, the stars of that 70s show were huge during that period. Brand also for awhile. Both essentially like rock stars for a brief time, and then something from 20 years ago comes back to haunt you.

    You’re truly fucked whenever there is multiple accusers. Relying on the memory of some random girl from 10-20 years ago, if you have a good lawyer, that’s an almost impossible conviction. But make it multiple accusers, and you’re going away.

    Masterson always seemed like a douche, but I liked Brand even after the turn the last few years. Not that the accusations surprise me, I just find him entertaining.
    Imagine being rich young and star of a hit TV show and want to get laid instead you having these chicks friend zoning your ass. How is it that so many of our leaders and most talented are alleged rapists.
    Trump - Rapist
    Biden - Rapist Remember he did rape that one staffer, media covered it up but she was credible.
    So many more

    Maybe these women need to start putting out or they need to legalize prostitution so there's an alternative.
    For the average Joe the legal system works like this, you eventually have to accept the plea agreement offered by the prosecutor.
    Going to trial is absolutely insane ntm expensive even if you're innocent. So yeah, prosecutors are more powerful than judges since they usually rubber stamp whatever the prosecutor offers.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

  13. #33
    Owner Dan Druff's Avatar
    Reputation
    10264
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    55,216
    Blog Entries
    2
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by BCR View Post

    Yeah I just read about that first trial. And to top it off, it said 25.5 years for first chance at parole because of way sentence was given. I also have no opinion on guilt or innocence, but knowing at 47 your life is effectively over when they couldn’t get a majority the first trial would drive you insane. 25 years to think about that fact.

    I mean, the stars of that 70s show were huge during that period. Brand also for awhile. Both essentially like rock stars for a brief time, and then something from 20 years ago comes back to haunt you.

    You’re truly fucked whenever there is multiple accusers. Relying on the memory of some random girl from 10-20 years ago, if you have a good lawyer, that’s an almost impossible conviction. But make it multiple accusers, and you’re going away.

    Masterson always seemed like a douche, but I liked Brand even after the turn the last few years. Not that the accusations surprise me, I just find him entertaining.
    Imagine being rich young and star of a hit TV show and want to get laid instead you having these chicks friend zoning your ass. How is it that so many of our leaders and most talented are alleged rapists.
    Trump - Rapist
    Biden - Rapist Remember he did rape that one staffer, media covered it up but she was credible.
    So many more

    Maybe these women need to start putting out or they need to legalize prostitution so there's an alternative.
    For the average Joe the legal system works like this, you eventually have to accept the plea agreement offered by the prosecutor.
    Going to trial is absolutely insane ntm expensive even if you're innocent. So yeah, prosecutors are more powerful than judges since they usually rubber stamp whatever the prosecutor offers.
    The allegations against both Trump and Biden were not credible. The one by Juanita Broddrick against Bill Clinton was. The others weren't.

    I doubt Masterson got friendzoned often, once famous. Even if he did, he could have walked into a bar and gotten some of the hottest chicks in these places to fuck him, on a nightly basis. There's no shortage of girls impressed by celebrity, especially when you're young and fairly good looking. But even a former celebrity who's now in his 50s should be able to get a lot of hot chicks just based upon his fame alone.

    These rapes must just be either power plays or some kind of fetish for these guys. Like Cosby, who seemed to have a thing for drugging women and raping them while unconscious.

  14. #34
    Silver
    Reputation
    0
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    813
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I predict Russell Brand will be ass-raped in prison.









    My God, he looks like a fucking CREEP in the fourth picture. :/ I had a crush on him when he looked like the second and third picture. Had I had a crush on him when that fourth picture was released, my crush would have immediately stopped. I can't believe I ever had a crush on Russell.:/

     
    Comments
      
      The Boz: But he doesn’t shit on floors
    Last edited by Karen Nathan; 09-20-2023 at 08:25 AM.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

  15. #35
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7420
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33,844
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I predict Russell Brand will be ass-raped in prison.









    My God, he looks like a fucking CREEP in the fourth picture. �� I had a crush on him when he looked like the second and third picture. Had I had a crush on him when that fourth picture was released, my crush would have immediately stopped. I can't believe I ever had a crush on Russell. ����

    i doubt hes into women who shit on fast food restaurant floors but who knows at this point. shoot your shot.

     
    Comments
      
      The Boz: Maybe he’s into that stuff. Go for it Karen!
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  16. #36
    Silver
    Reputation
    0
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Posts
    813
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post


    My God, he looks like a fucking CREEP in the fourth picture. �� I had a crush on him when he looked like the second and third picture. Had I had a crush on him when that fourth picture was released, my crush would have immediately stopped. I can't believe I ever had a crush on Russell. ����

    i doubt hes into women who shit on fast food restaurant floors but who knows at this point. shoot your shot.
    I never shat on a fast food floor! I REALLY wish people would stop harassing me over something I never did!

     
    Comments
      
      The Boz: Yes you did!
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

  17. #37
    Gold
    Reputation
    135
    Join Date
    Jul 2021
    Posts
    1,075
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Name:  Yoga.JPG
Views: 115
Size:  66.0 KB
    Huh, has the media already jumped the shark?
    https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/...&ei=11#image=1
    One of the accusers has filed a police report for an incident that took place in 2003
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

  18. #38
    Bronze
    Reputation
    93
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    409
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by TheXFactor View Post
    I predict Russell Brand will be ass-raped in prison.









    My God, he looks like a fucking CREEP in the fourth picture. :/ I had a crush on him when he looked like the second and third picture. Had I had a crush on him when that fourth picture was released, my crush would have immediately stopped. I can't believe I ever had a crush on Russell.:/

    Is he the actor from the Fat Greek Wedding movie you love?

  19. #39
    Plutonium sonatine's Avatar
    Reputation
    7420
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    33,844
    Load Metric
    75086950
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post


    i doubt hes into women who shit on fast food restaurant floors but who knows at this point. shoot your shot.
    I never shat on a fast food floor! I REALLY wish people would stop harassing me over something I never did!

    first you said you shat on a fast food restaurant floor, then you said you had nothing to do with the scam that robbed the check cashing place where you work, then you said desertrunner killed his mother.

    and now youre like blah blah blah i didnt say any of those things.

    do you even know whats true anymore?
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

    "America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

  20. #40
    Platinum
    Reputation
    426
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    3,351
    Load Metric
    75086950

     
    Comments
      
      Entropy:

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Tik tok star Sienna Mae Gomez accused of sexual assault.
    By hutmaster in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 02-02-2022, 08:02 AM
  2. Mr. Big Accused of Sexual Assault
    By Cerveza Fria in forum Flying Stupidity
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-17-2021, 09:02 AM
  3. Replies: 218
    Last Post: 10-19-2020, 03:31 PM
  4. Replies: 52
    Last Post: 06-07-2020, 07:48 PM
  5. Replies: 60
    Last Post: 05-24-2016, 10:10 AM