Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Russell Brand accused of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse

Gold
    Load Metric

Russell Brand accused of rape, sexual assault and emotional abuse

New rule: If you have skeletons in your closet do not use your platform to call out the "deep state".

When I first heard the allegations I didn't believe them for a second. Not him, he's not at all like that.
    These must be frivolous allegations drummed up by the elite that he's been calling out.

Well after reading the piece, 4 to 7 women incl a 16 y.o. wow
    Decide for yourself.
    https://www.theguardian.com/culture/...motional-abuse

Btw Danny Masterson got way too much time. He can thank out of touch, tough on crime hardliners like Druff. He received about the minimum possible.
    The gang members, thugs and murderers are still roaming freely.
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Clever play to go right wing conspiritard right before getting exposed, pedo defending is well established.

Comments

SlowRoll:
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Load Metric
    Right wing of course defending him which is what they do nowadays. Complain about hypothetical pedophiles and when an actual serial sex abuser is caught claim it's a global conspiracy against him.

Guy always seemed creepy as hell. Seems like he is fucked as text messages reportedly exist where he apologies for the rape/rapes.

I will say this guy apparently was pretty fucked up 10-20 years ago as he admitted himself. I do have some sympathy if he got his shit together and now this is coming back to bite him in the ass. But hey hard to have much sympathy....

Comments

SlowRoll: 100% creepy
    PokerfraudAlert acknowledges that our message board is on the unceded, unsurrendered Territory of Donkdown.com who's presence stretches back to that of Neverwinpoker and the Lithuanians. As such we acknowledge the great role that Tony G, Jewdonk, any many other Lithuanians have contributed to our community.

Load Metric
    im going to call it here first;

hes doing a jussie smollett.
    "Birds born in a cage think flying is an illness." - Alejandro Jodorowsky

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Load Metric
    ooooffff i just read the testimonials and its not a good fucking look.

apparently theres a ton of corroborating evidence.

"America is not so much a nightmare as a non-dream. The American non-dream is precisely a move to wipe the dream out of existence. The dream is a spontaneous happening and therefore dangerous to a control system set up by the non-dreamers." -- William S. Burroughs

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by sonatine View Post
    ooooffff i just read the testimonials and its not a good fucking look.

apparently theres a ton of corroborating evidence.

Fwiw
    On pol there's nudes of Brand (no homo) and he may have a micro penis but i'm not sure. Which some speculate discredits the throat fucking story. IDK
    From what I gather age of consent in the UK is 16 but I haven't verified it so atleast he's not a "child rapist".

It's unfortunate he's not a Pakistani, they and their entire gang can rape girls and turn them into sex slaves with no complaints from the media or law enforcement/.

Comments

ftpjesus: Somebody get Katy Perry on the phone she can confirm or deny the micropenis
    “They have surpassed all nations in impertinent fables, in bad conduct and in barbarism.”—François-Marie Voltaire

Load Metric
    Obviously I am getting older, but I have no idea who Russell Brand is. When I saw the headline I assumed he was like a guitarist or something.

Silver
    Load Metric
    Thank God I got over my crush on Russell Brand a long time ago. Rape, sexual abuse, and emotional abuse are all fucked up! 🥶😱
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    The answer is "lol Hollywood"

The guy was always an unhinged weirdo, both before and after his conversion to right wing politics.

Charlie Carrel is a big fan of him, which is no surprise, because they are very alike personality-wise, and both from UK. And they're both conspiritards who think they're smarter than everyone. I wonder if being married to Brand was what turned Katie Perry so bitter.

Comments

OK2: Charlie offered to debate you. You afraid of losing to a 'conspiritard'?

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Entropy View Post
    New rule: If you have skeletons in your closet do not use your platform to call out the "deep state".

When I first heard the allegations I didn't believe them for a second. Not him, he's not at all like that.
    These must be frivolous allegations drummed up by the elite that he's been calling out.

Decide for yourself.

Btw Danny Masterson got way too much time. He can thank out of touch, tough on crime hardliners like Druff. He received about the minimum possible.
    That’s what happens when you question the Ukraine War and bad mouth big pharma.

Comments

splitthis: Bingo
    POKER FAG ALERT! FOR BLOW JOB SEE SLOPPY JOE THE TRANNIE HO.

Load Metric

Decide for yourself.

Rape isnt exactly a minor crime. Masterson got what he deserved. And that doesnt negate that the gangbangers and shit should be locked up and arent due to spineless asshole Soros backed prosecutors like the ones in NY, Chicago and LA. Cry all day about gun crime and the evils of guns yet they drop gun charges or fail to enforce them which carry mandatory minimums because it goes against their minorites are unfairly incarcerated bullshit.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by tgull View Post
    Obviously I am getting older, but I have no idea who Russell Brand is. When I saw the headline I assumed he was like a guitarist or something.
    Its just another example of a lefty stepping out of his lane and not towing the party propaganda line is all. He called a spade a spade over the censorship and covid crap and they decided he must be silenced as notoriously the cover up for each others transgressions normally.

Comments

OK2: -5000 odds

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The guy was always an unhinged weirdo, both before and after his conversion to right wing politics.

Charlie Carrel is a big fan of him, which is no surprise, because they are very alike personality-wise, and both from UK. And they're both conspiritards who think they're smarter than everyone. I wonder if being married to Brand was what turned Katie Perry so bitter.
    Claiming russell is a right wing political fan is a bit of a stretch. Hes more akin to Bill Maher or Pierce Morgan in reality. Hes generally left of center but he calls out hypocrisy and bullshit when hes seen it especially over the covid and censorship crap that was going on.

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by ftpjesus View Post

Decide for yourself.

Rape isnt exactly a minor crime. Masterson got what he deserved. And that doesnt negate that the gangbangers and shit should be locked up and arent due to spineless asshole Soros backed prosecutors like the ones in NY, Chicago and LA. Cry all day about gun crime and the evils of guns yet they drop gun charges or fail to enforce them which carry mandatory minimums because it goes against their minorites are unfairly incarcerated bullshit.
    30 years in a cage with violent animals is what he deserves? If that's the case then you should have no problem locking yourself in the bathroom for a week.
    Looking forward to that trip report. For comparison he did the exact same thing as Bill Cosby and Cosby is at home. It's pretty obv. that's something Masterson would never do again.
    I like a good debate as much as the next guy but when it comes to the tough on crime debate you and Druff are wrong for sure. Both of you need to change your position or at the very least stand down. And yes they need to ban guns unfortunately it's too late for that. The general public is not a well-regulated militia. How anyone can look at our current policy on guns and conclude we got it right is beyond me.

Anyhow here's the craziest shit to come out of this Masterson thing. One of Masterson's accusers heard about Kutchner writing the judge asking for leniency and in response
    she basically accused Kutchner of murdering that girl in 2001. In a cryptic tweet she basically said she was with Masterson when Kutchner called and overheard their convo about the murder.
    Whoa! I briefly looked into it and it's imo it's very suspiscious. She was murdered the same night she was supposed to go to a party with Kutchner.

Kutchner said he thought this chick set him up so he went to her house checked the door, looked in the window and saw what he thought was a stain on the carpet. It was blood from her murdered body. Kutchner's finger prints were on the door knob where she was murdered, that's a fact. They pinned it on some serial killer or something.

So one of two things is true.
    1. Ashton Kutchner Murdered some chick in 2001.
    or
    2. One of Masterson's accuser is totally full of shit and has a tendency to make very serious but blatantly false allegations against people. In that case her testimony should be thrown out even if it means a retrial or resentencing or the 2001 murder needs to be reopened.
    Check it
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/entertain...175323496.html

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeycrimm View Post

Decide for yourself.

That’s what happens when you question the Ukraine War and bad mouth big pharma.
    Yeah this is the play, try and get a groundswell of retards behind you to deflect and scream 'conspiracy'.

Won't work for Russell Brand but DJT knows what's up.
    PokerFraudAlert...will never censor your claims, even if they're against one of our sponsors. In addition to providing you an open forum report fraud within the poker community, we will also analyze your claims with a clear head an unbiased point of view. And, of course, the accused will always have the floor to defend themselves.-Dan Druff

Platinum
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post

The article states that Brand was friends with Jimmy Savile, so probably "LOL BBC"
    When faced with a difficult decision, ask yourself "What would Micon do?", then do the opposite.

PFA Rookie of the Year Awards
    2012: The Templar (unknown)
    2013: Jasep $5000+
    2015: Micon's gofundme legal defense $3k begging for 100k:
    2018: 4Dragons
    2019: Dutch Boyd: Mike Postle
    2020: Covid19
    2021: SMIFlorida and some sort of shit coins for $50k
    2022: BDubs leaks chums club info
    2023: 22nd Feb 4th Dec Youtube channels removed
    2024: Dustin Morgan wins Chrissy's $1000 contest

Silver
    Load Metric
    Entropy, Bill Cosby is only out because the Prosecutor had screwed up royally or something like that. I remember a Poster asking something like,"Now that Bill Cosby has been released from Prison, does he get the praise, love, respect, admiration, and kudos he had before the accusations, trial, sentencing, and incarceration?" They were honestly wondering if Bill Cosby would get back all those good things he had before all the bad things. I didn't know how to answer. Because I honestly don't know.
    People paid thousands of dollars for the Fyre Festival only to end up living like Refugees! I feel sorry for them! How could anyone NOT feel sorry for them?

Load Metric

Gold
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Karen Nathan View Post
    Entropy, Bill Cosby is only out because the Prosecutor had screwed up royally or something like that. I remember a Poster asking something like,"Now that Bill Cosby has been released from Prison, does he get the praise, love, respect, admiration, and kudos he had before the accusations, trial, sentencing, and incarceration?" They were honestly wondering if Bill Cosby would get back all those good things he had before all the bad things. I didn't know how to answer. Because I honestly don't know.

If I was a woman in need of money and I slept with Brand at some point in the past I would be tempted to step forward even if my allegation was a fabrication.
    Just kind of copy the story of others so it matches his pattern of predatory behavior. Don't want to miss out on that potential six figure settlement or to land some lucrative interviews with the media. Imo we should be really skeptical and not jump to conclusions.
    There is a tremendous incentive to step forward against Brand.

Gold
    Load Metric
    https://twitter.com/becboynton/status/1703578317553578205

4.3 million views

Flawless female logic

It makes total sense if you have huge skeletons in your closet to continually expose and piss off the majority of the media, their biggest advertisers and most governments globally a few years after the metoo movement died down..to get ahead of it. 🤣
    RichardBrodiesCombover has aids

Thread Information