Thread: I Gotta Rant

Bronze
    Load Metric

I Gotta Rant

The number of people who let others get away with scamming money is blowing my mind these days. Ive had people say "no Ill just write it off as money gone" or say "no karma will get him" over amounts ranging from 2500 dollars to 60 thousand dollars. And Im not raning cause they wont hire me, I genuinely dont care about that, Im ranting cause they let scammers get away with this with no repercussions. Sure I get some people are scared the scammers might do something to them, but geezus, someone stole, for example, 40 thousand dollars from them. Like fuk, grab some balls and get your money back, or try to. Man, maybe I should switch from collecting to scamming people, lots of pussies out there who are easy marks

rant over

Comments

BedWetterBettor: Victim shaming is a hard thing for people to do deal with. On the one hand, you put yourself out there and people may feel

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post
    The number of people who let others get away with scamming money is blowing my mind these days. Ive had people say "no Ill just write it off as money gone" or say "no karma will get him" over amounts ranging from 2500 dollars to 60 thousand dollars. And Im not raning cause they wont hire me, I genuinely dont care about that, Im ranting cause they let scammers get away with this with no repercussions. Sure I get some people are scared the scammers might do something to them, but geezus, someone stole, for example, 40 thousand dollars from them. Like fuk, grab some balls and get your money back, or try to. Man, maybe I should switch from collecting to scamming people, lots of pussies out there who are easy marks

rant over
    It is amazing people can feel like 60 Large is no big deal. They must have a shit ton in the bank say 60M to be able to wipe their asses with 60K and say no big deal. Holy hell back in the day somebody pulled that shit they could end up in the desert outside of Vegas in a shallow hole. If somebody fked me for a couple thousand you better believe I'm doing something about it and I'm not poor by any means.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post

rant over

Rep fail repost.

Victim shaming is a hard thing for some people. On the one hand, people put themselves out there and some folks may feel sorry for them. However, in today’s toxic social media controlled world, it can be a worse outcome with people disparaging and even Blaming the victims for falling for the scam.

It also gives a window of opportunity for other scammers who pose as sympathetic ears, only to extract info and make videos or content to extract views while exploiting the victim’s story with no intent to actually get their money back. So they figure why bother if more bad will come from it then good?

Cubic Zirconia
    Load Metric
    The criminals and scammers keep stealing and scamming because they know so many people in the poker community won't do anything about it and will allow their money to be stolen away from them with no consequences for the scammers.

Comments

garrett: The Poker Community is a joke compared to real criminals and thugs

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by MattSoleyn View Post
    The criminals and scammers keep stealing and scamming because they know so many people in the poker community won't do anything about it and will allow their money to be stolen away from them with no consequences for the scammers.
    https://twitter.com/FilmFrameATRM/status/1296110099698769920

Thread Information