Blog Entries
    Load Metric

Player accuses Bluff Shove Poker of being a scam

Name:  bluffshove-scam.jpg
Views: 450
Size:  446.0 KB

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Not sure what platform Bluff Shove Poker uses. It might just be a poker club on something like Pokerbros, or it might be the Poker Mavens software we use for the PFA NoFraud Poker Room, or it could be something else.

But I do think I likely believe these allegations, even though I don't know any of the parties involved.

Here's a promo which they ran in August to win seats for the 2024 WSOP Main and Mini Main events, which is convenient because they don't have to pay them out for almost a year: https://acehighradio.com/bluff-shove-poker-1

Anyone heard of this site?

Load Metric
    I would just avoid sites like poker bros etc because a lot of agents u need to deposit funds to the site will rob you.

Comments

sah_24: yup

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Just got hired to collect this. Funnnnn times coming

cancel that, got unhired, said my methods are too extreme
    lol gets 59k stolen from him and thinks hes gonna get it back using peaceful methods. Oh brother, man people are soft
    Last edited by Tankazoo; 09-11-2023 at 01:18 PM.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    I gotta add to this cause wtf is wrong with people
    So this guy gets hosed for nearly 60k, and in his last message says I dont want to see anything bad happen to him

if youre reading this, youre a pussy
    geezus

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    I have some more info.

The site owner's name is said to be Darion Casado. He's a white guy with a beard, according to the picture I was shown.

It runs on a website (bluffshove.com) and is apparently a 1-man operation. I was told that Darion has been "in the hole" for over a year involving the player funds on the site.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    I have some more info.

The site owner's name is said to be Darion Casado. He's a white guy with a beard, according to the picture I was shown.

It runs on a website (bluffshove.com) and is apparently a 1-man operation. I was told that Darion has been "in the hole" for over a year involving the player funds on the site.
    https://pokerthieves.com/f/darion-ca...uffshove-poker

I have a whole file on the guy if you want

Blog Entries
    Load Metric
    Thanks for the info. I saw that same picture of Darion as posted on your site.

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post

lol gets 59k stolen from him and thinks hes gonna get it back using peaceful methods. Oh brother, man people are soft

Hey Tankazoo, my suggestion would be to not get into the actual collection "techniques" that you use when your looking to contract with someone.

I think most of these people are worried about potential lawsuits, criminal charges, or retaliation that may come their way via your actions. Im not saying that is necessarily how the law works - just the way some perceive it.

I think they want to separate themselves from you as much as possible. I think if you set it up as a "legal business", more folks that are "on the fence" would use your services. The way many people view it is, I owe you money, and you, "Sent some Goon after me"' which they think they can be held criminally and or civilly liable for this (I'm not saying this is true, just what they perceive.

If you just takes the most basic steps of setting it up as a "business" and not get into specifics on the actual collection techniques, I think a lot more folks would use you. By hiring a "business" they feel they are separating themself from the legal and civil consequences.

Also, they feel if you are to harsh, that person may come back after them. The more you set it up as a business, the more degrees of SEPARATION your client will FEEL they have.

As it stands, the debtors can say, he sent some Goon after me to collect. The person who hired you, can then say, "No, I hired a debt collection service, if you have a problem with their collection techniques, talk to them". They want someone they can "point the finger at".

I would let your client find out how harsh you are. I'd have to imagine on some cases you get paid right away and others are drawn out. If they "fire" you in the middle of the case, that is ok since you had a shot at it and some you will collect on.

My Advice:

1. Tell them your licensed, insured, and bonded (even if you aren't).

2. Don't tell them your harsh collection techniques ahead of time.

3. Tell them that you have a way with words and are able to get paid with a stern conversation, as well as legal loopholes that are unknown within the industry.

4. If you meet the deadbeat in person, wear a bulletproof vest with light tactical gear and a patch that says "AGENT". Check legality in your jurisdiction of course.

5.Reinforce the bottom line: "If I don't collect, you pay NOTHING."

Also, I wouldnt talk shit about potential clients that decide to not use you for one reason or another, many times these debts are a years long process and they may eventually come back to you if you were polite when they told you they didn't want to hire you. Calling them soft and a Pussy, may be true, but no bueno for business. People remember this stuff, and it heavily influences their decision at a later date. Also potential clients may see it as well.

I normally wouldn't recommend telling someone your licenced, insured and bonded, when your not, but when it comes to busting scammers we must bend the rules!

Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Druff View Post
    Not sure what platform Bluff Shove Poker uses. It might just be a poker club on something like Pokerbros, or it might be the Poker Mavens software we use for the PFA NoFraud Poker Room, or it could be something else.

But I do think I likely believe these allegations, even though I don't know any of the parties involved.

Here's a promo which they ran in August to win seats for the 2024 WSOP Main and Mini Main events, which is convenient because they don't have to pay them out for almost a year: https://acehighradio.com/bluff-shove-poker-1

Anyone heard of this site?
    Just for giggles set up an acct with a burner email. Shocker. Its another PokerMavens site. WTF is it with these asshats and that software. Not quite the same as Fox Poker with that shitstain Andy who reloaded himself chips and then ran away because he was such a donk at poker and people wanted their money out.

Bronze
    Load Metric
    Quote Originally Posted by PositiveVariance View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankazoo View Post

Hey Tankazoo, my suggestion would be to not get into the actual collection "techniques" that you use when your looking to contract with someone.

I think most of these people are worried about potential lawsuits, criminal charges, or retaliation that may come their way via your actions. Im not saying that is necessarily how the law works - just the way some perceive it.

I think they want to separate themselves from you as much as possible. I think if you set it up as a "legal business", more folks that are "on the fence" would use your services. The way many people view it is, I owe you money, and you, "Sent some Goon after me"' which they think they can be held criminally and or civilly liable for this (I'm not saying this is true, just what they perceive.

If you just takes the most basic steps of setting it up as a "business" and not get into specifics on the actual collection techniques, I think a lot more folks would use you. By hiring a "business" they feel they are separating themself from the legal and civil consequences.

Also, they feel if you are to harsh, that person may come back after them. The more you set it up as a business, the more degrees of SEPARATION your client will FEEL they have.

As it stands, the debtors can say, he sent some Goon after me to collect. The person who hired you, can then say, "No, I hired a debt collection service, if you have a problem with their collection techniques, talk to them". They want someone they can "point the finger at".

I would let your client find out how harsh you are. I'd have to imagine on some cases you get paid right away and others are drawn out. If they "fire" you in the middle of the case, that is ok since you had a shot at it and some you will collect on.

My Advice:

1. Tell them your licensed, insured, and bonded (even if you aren't).

2. Don't tell them your harsh collection techniques ahead of time.

3. Tell them that you have a way with words and are able to get paid with a stern conversation, as well as legal loopholes that are unknown within the industry.

4. If you meet the deadbeat in person, wear a bulletproof vest with light tactical gear and a patch that says "AGENT". Check legality in your jurisdiction of course.

5.Reinforce the bottom line: "If I don't collect, you pay NOTHING."

Also, I wouldnt talk shit about potential clients that decide to not use you for one reason or another, many times these debts are a years long process and they may eventually come back to you if you were polite when they told you they didn't want to hire you. Calling them soft and a Pussy, may be true, but no bueno for business. People remember this stuff, and it heavily influences their decision at a later date. Also potential clients may see it as well.

I normally wouldn't recommend telling someone your licenced, insured and bonded, when your not, but when it comes to busting scammers we must bend the rules!
    This is outstanding advice and I will follow it to a T. Thank you so much.
    I dont ever meet anyone in person as I will only collect from people in the States and I dont live in the USA

thanks again, best advice Ive ever had in my life

Comments

PositiveVariance: Glad I could help, Sir. I hate scammers and deadbeats who HAVE the money to pay a gambling debt, but flat out refuse to pay it because they think, "Nothing will happen". Now we got Tank on their Ass! Good job buddy.

Thread Information